CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I hope (with the value of the item being shipped), that TET allows a shipping option to 'require signature' upon delivery !

I'd gladly pay the 'extra' for it considering the potential if your local mail delivery service is stupid enough to just drop a package on your doorstep (TY country living and a mailman that is scared shitless of me :D ).

Hope it works out positive for you numero !! I'd be freaking the fuck out !

smokum,

Tweek

was at work all day and around 3:35 got my confirmation on my email from usps that my cera had gotten delivered, just getting home that evening and umfortunately there was no package in front of my door, no sign of anything, only regular envelope mail. if you can only imagine myself getting all frantic looking all over maybe the mail man missed placed and happen to put it somewhere else ...after almost 2 hours of pondering, my conclusion was somebody simply saw a package in front of my door step unattended and must of just taken it or stoled it better said. perfect ending to this cera waiting saga huh ...im so upset words cant really express it. dont know what to do. my usps emailed me letting me know it got delivered. so im guessing its my fault for not retrieving it as soon as it got there. i will call my usps to see if they actually delivered it or not. and from whatever they tell me guess ill call the TET team but like i said, i think theres nothing else to do:cry:

Hope it works out for you man. TET is really good at helping track things down; I had a problem where my package was misdirected in the system and it was eventually sorted out. Unfortunately, they do not send out the package requiring signature...at least that was the case with mine.

Tweek,

iamn3ko

On the website it says one thermal cap is included, why did I have to pay for mine then?

iamn3ko,

Rocco

On the website it says one thermal cap is included, why did I have to pay for mine then?

Whoa what!?
So us loyal TET customers that Pre-order and give our money months in advance get the short end of the stick? I mean its only five bucks but sill, its the principle guys :doh:

Edit: Tweek has a good point though...

Rocco,
Reactions: iamn3ko

Tweek

Also keep in mind that most pre-orders received a bonus battery. I don't think it's worth anyone's time to fuss over a 5 dollar cap, especially when you consider the cost of postage...particularly for folks like myself in Canada. I just use a length of silicone tubing to protect my lips when I feel I need it. Looks less like a penis that way vs the cap.

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
seems my package is passing through all the stages really fast, went through US and Canadian customs in under 48 hours :tup:

Skeena,

3serieSensi

OOH getting a little second hand excitement from y'all.. Amazed something like this is just coming out- I hope things of this (percieved) quality eclispe all the plastic crap on the market.

My only portable vape (man, f the iolite) that I care to share about is the Vapolution pocket-vape, it's worth the buy for 25 US Kongbucks, but you look like a crackhead using a torch on glass. T

To me this CERA heralds in a New Age of sweet vaporizing possibilites, the way the iolite opened thigns up for me years ago. (i've had like 7, used to buy am 2 at a time cause i knew they sucked, but loved em) It also matches where I am at with vaping, I don't think I need the big clouds anymore and a device like this (if it is lower temp) would more than suffice for getting habitually yet casually stoney.

I can imagine the sweet chillings that will go on with this: great times like the ones I've known having the stealthy portable IOlite but this product seems concerned with end-user's health in mind, mix in some class and durability, noiselessness... Stoked for y'all.

Rocco

Also keep in mind that most pre-orders received a bonus battery. I don't think it's worth anyone's time to fuss over a 5 dollar cap, especially when you consider the cost of postage...particularly for folks like myself in Canada.

Ya I checked and I didnt get the extra battery with my order since it was A January 15th and they have the others in stock or something of that nature. But yeah its not that big of a deal, I had to pay a stupid ticket recently so I guess I was sore thinking 5 bucks was wasted. Then again thats not even more than a coffee at star bucks.
Im sure I wouldnt even notice if I was Ceradated by my EO and LL that are close to shipping out ;)

YeeeBuddy

I ordered jan 3 and am still waiting, will post when I get a tracking#. As of yesterday Zeki said their is only a Handful more dec orders so jan should be shipping soon.

YeeeBuddy,

Sonics420

i already got my cera but im jealous of u guys.. mine is still being repaired i guess..only got to use it for less than an hour :(

iamn3ko

I'm still having issues with my LL :(

Why can't I get anything after the first hit? I only get one hit out of every bowl and it's the first hit of a cold start

I hardly get any vapor after the 1st hit.

So now I've gone back to combusting for work, deeming this entirely useless.

Something has to be wrong yeah? I'm wasting soooooooooo much weed, all my abv is still bright green and not producing anything!

Heeeelllllppppp

iamn3ko,

Sonics420

^ you should just send yours back and let them inspect it, i was having issues also and felt like itd be best if the people who made it looked at it..you are in LA too that would be a quick turn around i would assume..

Sonics420,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
You are stirring, right? You might just be puffing vapor from a small hot spot.

CentiZen,

iamn3ko

Well how do I know if it needs to be sent back? Everything is getting hot, and bright... Isn't that what it's supposed to do?

And yes I am stirring.

Why does it seem that I get a nice initial cloud from a cold start, but once it's hot and going, I can't get anything...

iamn3ko,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Is the load "sucking up" out of the bowl? If so, due to the shape of the bowl, it creates room for airflow around the load and not through it ... you need to make sure it's packed tight enough to stay put and not suck so hard as to pull it up ... (or when it does pull up you need to make sure your load spreads apart as opposed to staying in the shape of the bowl ... not sure how you would do this though ...)

JCat,

iamn3ko

I usually pack pretty good and hit it gently, slow light inhales. So I want air to pull through it and not around it?

iamn3ko,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I was about to refer you to yesterdays jcat post. He said pack it down after the initial pull as well.

Ok since this is the gibberish thread I have a question about PTFE since I believe that is what some of the vapes have in them and so do some of the mouth pieces. I got a flyer to buy a frying pan and it says no PFOA or PTFE, so my question is if they are taking it out of the material of the pan is it safe for us to use in our air path?

Dreamerr,
Reactions: JCat

Tweek

I was about to refer you to yesterdays jcat post. He said pack it down after the initial pull as well.

Ok since this is the gibberish thread I have a question about PTFE since I believe that is what some of the vapes have in them and so do some of the mouth pieces. I got a flyer to buy a frying pan and it says no PFOA or PTFE, so my question is if they are taking it out of the material of the pan is it safe for us to use in our air path?

They are taking it out of frying pans as it is believed to be harmful when it degrades at high temperature. I don't know the exact number, but it's up there. The mouthpieces never get hot enough for any concern.

Tweek,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Thanks tweek...I can't imagine how messed up our bodies are already after all these years of all kinds of stuff they have found out are poisonous or just not good for us.

Rocco

Spring break has begun, and there still no sign of shipping notices for my Cera......this will be the longest spring break ever if she doesnt come soon! I may, i may just commit Ceracide.... the only thing that will save me is her sweet air filling my lungs with life!:uhoh:

(just a lil jibberish speak while i await my baby, its been dying down on these threads quite a bit but i still check daily for updates on the order progress, that and this forum is just plain awesome!)

Rocco,
Reactions: Dreamerr

JCat

Accessory Maker
They are taking it out of frying pans as it is believed to be harmful when it degrades at high temperature. I don't know the exact number, but it's up there. The mouthpieces never get hot enough for any concern.
The coating on the pans flake and you end up eating it ... that's what's bad for you! The PTFE used in the vapes is usually of the solid kind and it's not frying food and like Tweek said the temps never get high enough to cause degradation so it's never a concern ... I gotta' say that as a non-toxic, no-taste, easy to clean and maintain material it's definitely great!

Edit: (combining posts)

I usually pack pretty good and hit it gently, slow light inhales. So I want air to pull through it and not around it?
Yes ... you need to pull air through and not around otherwise you're wasting most of the hot air (just sucking it into your lungs without it doing anything!)

The load will tend to lift unless it's super full ... if the grind is too fine you would have to REALLY pack it to make sure this doesn't happen.

Ok ... I'm going to ramble a little again ... here's where the issue lies ... if you pack it too tight, then it sticks the load together so when it does lift it lifts as one leaving space around it. If you pack it too loose then you won't get enough vapor and one it dries and you re-pack it won't be full anymore and will tend to lift and cause the same issue.

Ideally it needs to be a "fluffy" grind and a tight pack ... this way as it dries it doesn't compress and the air still flows through it even after re-packs ... I usually load it full and pull hard initially ... then re-pack and pull lightly. Also make sure I pre-heat the core so it feels pretty hot before loading or putting on the mouthpiece (usually about 1.5 minutes?)

JCat,
Top Bottom