• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Dictatorship...enough with regulating every little thing we do. We can make our own choices. I choose not to smoke or e-juice and that is fine. It is fine if you choose to do it. This is becoming a nation of idiots. Sometimes I feel like I am watching one of the old syfy films where we are totally controlled and have chips in us and all. I think they will make that law next year. Line up for your chips people.

Dreamerr,

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
Tobacco companies dont like losing all this profit to the e juice

Skeena,

Dreamerr

Crap I forgot they run the world. How do you get e-juice/nicotine....do they extract it from tobacco? If not how do they make it. I just assumed the former till I read part of all this nonsense.

Dreamerr,

djonkoman

Dictatorship...enough with regulating every little thing we do. We can make our own choices. I choose not to smoke or e-juice and that is fine. It is fine if you choose to do it. This is becoming a nation of idiots. Sometimes I feel like I am watching one of the old syfy films where we are totally controlled and have chips in us and all. I think they will make that law next year. Line up for your chips people.
well, they are already testing with implanting chips in children and old people...(gps-tracking)
but it's probably much simpler then lining people up. just set up a propaganda campaign about lost children, make everyone 'protect' their children by implanting a chip at birth, and within a few generations the majority has a chip. and at that point you just make the implanting mandatory, and quietly harass everyone who doesn't have one, restrict access to stores, streets etc by scanning for chips, etc

djonkoman,

Dreamerr

well, they are already testing with implanting chips in children and old people...(gps-tracking)
but it's probably much simpler then lining people up. just set up a propaganda campaign about lost children, make everyone 'protect' their children by implanting a chip at birth, and within a few generations the majority has a chip. and at that point you just make the implanting mandatory, and quietly harass everyone who doesn't have one, restrict access to stores, streets etc by scanning for chips, etc

Yep, thought about that as writing but didn't want to scare all who didn't know. Very scary people, very scary.

Dreamerr,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I really really thought that a shipping announcement would have been made by TET after this week long end following the announcement of Dec 10 shipping.

I'm rather disappointed with the lack of updating and forum participation as well.

Is it just me ? I doubt it.... Is it right considering the circumstance ? I don't believe so.

Come on TET....... Don't leave your PREPAID customer base out on a limb and out of the loop eh !

smokum

How do you know they don't already implement 'chipping' disguised as VACCINATIONS ?

Paranoid ? Perhaps...... but it's not like govt has our best interests in mind, nor that any of us REALLY trust big brother !

smokum,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Dreamerr

Yea, I thought that was strange as well smokum. I thought they hired that Carlo guy for the net stuff or someone. It takes a second to just update...we are on track to drop them in the mail tomorrow...we are a bit delayed because blah but they will go out blah......

Ugh smokum...I am watched enough I am sure. There are cameras everywhere. You can't pick your nose without them seeing you. If you like this kind of stuff and want to watch a show that I believe is more then likely real, watch "Person of Interest". It is on one of the network channels in the US but you may be able to find it on line if you don't get it.

iamn3ko

Yeah the lack of updates isn't fair, if I knew it was going to be this long I could of saved myself a lot of trouble with scavenging up the money and boughten it after the pre order, I PRE ORDERED assuming it would of at least been sent out last week or we would of received some sort of email.

Call me SPOILED, call me an ASSHOLE I don't really care how patient you are, but an update is NEEDED, like a real update, not like a comment. Like how the updates were 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Some information regarding anything...

It was held up due to skins, now were not getting skins, soooooo wth.

iamn3ko,
Reactions: harmudge

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, I hope things are OK, even my emails from them dropped off a few days ago with no responses from anyone all of a sudden. I am sure the weekend isn't helping as I noticed less interaction from those guys on the weekends, but yeah, this lack of interaction all of a sudden is a bit concerning. We could at least use a little
"things are ok" update or we are waiting on "..." to happen. I am also trying to maintain patience here, but is has been hard. Since all we can do is speculate, it doesn't do much good. I guess we were getting spoiled with the daily presence on the forum, to have it suddenly drop.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: iamn3ko

fake name

It was held up due to skins, now were not getting skins, soooooo wth.

Do we know this? If there is no announcement by tomorrow I'd think it was something more serious. If they're keeping quite it may be that they don't want to speak negativley of a company they are working with, even if that company the reason for the delay.

Not to be mistaken, I would love an announcement as much as anyone, but there may be a reason they aren't speaking

fake name,

Dreamerr

The skins can't be the hold up in my opinion since as far as I know nobody got the option to order them yet. They can also be sent after in a regular envelope for one postage stamp for USA customers after the fact.

Dreamerr,

smokum

I just shot them an email through their contact us on the site pleading for an update either on the site or here and to stop leaving FC members (customers) that have paid in the dark about status considering a week has passed their announced shipping date.

It isn't fair, and I hate to speculate (and shouldn't have to). At the same time, I (as a paying customer) deserve to be kept atop of delays.

I'd hate to cancel my order or put a claim into my visa for non delivery or communication but I AM watching the dateline to do so. Be a shame to cause such grief on all those involved only because of the lack of lip service being provided.

iamn3ko

Do we know this? If there is no announcement by tomorrow I'd think it was something more serious. If they're keeping quite it may be that they don't want to speak negativley of a company they are working with, even if that company the reason for the delay.

Not to be mistaken, I would love an announcement as much as anyone, but there may be a reason they aren't speaking

Well don't quote me on it, but I know I could go back to Dec 10th they said they were MEETING WITH THE SKINS GUYS THAT DAY, then few days later there was something saying like they wernt able to get them in time so unfortunately they won't be included with pre-orders.

Regardless, someone else mentioned its a piece of rubber, I would HOPE to all that is TET that they wouldn't NOT send our orders just because of a condom hold up, ill pay the $1 it costs to ship it later.

Just saying though, I am not mad, I'm just impatient (always how I have been) but i have a feeling ill start getting a little pissy next week if it doesn't ship.

iamn3ko,
Reactions: smokum

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I missed the one that said there would not be skins included too, guess I should go back and look over the thread again.

i've been scrolling through the main Cera thread, and can not find a post that says anything about there not being skins included in the pre-order, where is that post??

jambandphan03,

iamn3ko

I missed the one that said there would not be skins included too, guess I should go back and look over the thread again.

Yeah Jam, lemme know if it's not there, I'm like 95% I saw something like that.

I'm going to say its after the 10th, obviously.

It's just 10:19am where I'm at and I'm just now waking up after a long Saturday so I am in no condition to be looking at past threads or quoting them for that fact.

So if I am wrong I am sorry, but I am almost positive I saw that.

iamn3ko,

Dreamerr

i've been scrolling through the main Cera thread, and can not find a post that says anything about there not being skins included in the pre-order, where is that post??

I read it too jam if that helps but you know I am brain dead.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
well, I can't find anything saying no sleeves... so unless I am blind, or just skimming too fast through the thread, I can't find it. Well, no point in pushing this further, we will know more when we get updated from TET when ever that may be... enjoy your sunday :D

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

It might be in this thread cause he did make a post here.

Dreamerr,

2ndSight

yes i posted the reply i got from tet regarding skins, couple pages back on this thread----

Hey folks!

I'm brand new here but have been following the cera thread intently, placed my pre-order last week. :tup:

I saw Carlo's post about proactively adding items to your pre-order, and i read that Noah was scrambling to get the thermal sleeves manufactured asap in order to possibly offer them as an option to us pre-orders--so i emailed TET to inquire about it. i'll pass along the response i got in case anyone else was wondering about this as well:

"Unfortunately, we are not offering the thermal sleeves quite yet - that post was more for cartridges or batteries that people would like to add on to orders. Keep an eye out, we'll let you know when they'll be available for sale and once they are, I can certainly add one to your order if it hasn't been shipped yet!"

So it sounds like we'll likely be rockin our cera's 'condomless' for a bit, but i don't mind really, was just trying to save myself the extra shipping charge.

On an unrelated note, i'm digging the FC forums, so thanks to those of you who post all this great information! I was a member on the wonderfully informative OverGrow forums back in the day and have been happily vapin' hard with my Vriptech rig for 10+ years now (all thanks to what i learned on OG) and have recently been introduced to the Cloud as well. Refreshing to find reliable vaporizer discussion with friendly folks that's not purely marketing hype. I also gotta give mad mad props to Noah for plugging a competing company (in a recent EO vid) and acknowledging Mark's innovation over the years, extremely gracious of TET to do so, and has boosted my confidence in TET and their products tenfold (love to see 2 great innovators collab'ing) Anyway time to end this rant...the Cloud is warmed up by now :spliff:

Must...stay vaped....to forget how impatient i am in awaiting my preorder....hehe

fake name

Hey, I just looked and couldn't find what you're talking about. They said they were meeting with the skin guys the next day from that post, and he also said he was meeting with the Ceo of tenergy.

But, as for them saying that the skins would not be part of the pre-order, I can not find the post. If they did say it I must have missed it when it first happened as well, so if some one could direct me too it I would be greatly appreciative.

Edit- oh there was a post, but not directly from TET.

iamn3ko

Thanks 2nd Sight that was exactly what I saw, kk so that was the post I was talking about.

You're not invisible, I see ya completely.

iamn3ko,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
sometimes the new posts don't show up until you refresh your page, I don't always see them before sending my reply in... you are not being ignored 2ndSight... I just got caught up with the new posts myself... thanks for posting that snippet.

Well, I hope this all turns out ok, this is my first major pre-order for anything over $100, so I hope to walk away from this with a good experience. I know we are all taking our chances with a new product and all, buy the ticket, take the ride...

Top Bottom