CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2ndSight

Is anyone else worried that today and tomorrow will come and go without a mass shipment of ceras going out?
Hey TET... where the heck is my cera? :hmm:

Here's some snippets to help keep us all informed---

From TET blog on Tuesday:
"We are in the process of updating our websites and videos, we will have new videos shortly to help showcase the features of the Cera.
We just received a large batch of Ceramic today and are waiting for switches to arrive today to begin assembling them, we should have another 50 go out this week. We are expecting to be caught up with all pre orders by the end of next week and begin wholesale orders after."
Also from TET blog on Tuesday:
"We got a large batch of momentary switches and will have another batch shipped out in a day or so. We may even get 2 batches shipped out by the end of the week!"

From TET facebook on Wednesday:
"Its a good day at Thermo-Essence Technologies!!!!!

Switches are being assembles as i speak! and they are looking awesome!"

------------------------------------------

It's certainly looking promising. My hope is that they'll get a full 2 shipments out (30-50 units) and finish sending off the November pre-orders this week. Seems like it will probably happen, barring any delays with the switch assembly (epoxy drying, etc). My friend keeps joking that some sort of mega-lightning-tornado-tsunami will surely materialize to prevent me from getting my shipping notice---lol! :p

2ndSight,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I'm real hopeful ... If mine doesn't ship out by mid next week I doubt I'll get it in time for my trip to Jamaica being in Canada ... Northern Canada

iamn3ko

I'm real hopeful ... If mine doesn't ship out by mid next week I doubt I'll get it in time for my trip to Jamaica being in Canada ... Northern Canada

Awh shucks, I guess you'll just have to post pone that trip to Jamaica.

iamn3ko,

leetmode

Hey jcat quick question, how do you plan on getting back with your cera? I don't know but I would be so paranoid even if I cleaned it.

leetmode,

AirDru

Hey jcat quick question, how do you plan on getting back with your cera? I don't know but I would be so paranoid even if I cleaned it.

I am facing the same dilemma. I fly to Miami on Thursday for a wedding. (there is already a gram of EO with my name on it sitting at my buddies house). So im thinking, if my cera arrives tomorrow (it should if TET gets it shipped out by 4pm today) then i will use it for a few days. If it doesnt come until Tuesday i will abstain from using it and fly out with it in new condition (clean.) in this situation i would send the item back to myself via usps priority for around $12. Ill have it at my house in cali 2 days after shipping it.

So if my cera arrives tomorrow i am gonna use the shit out of it during the weekend and clean it best i can for my trip. I still havent decided whether or not i want to risk flying with a item that could very well catch the attention of a law enforcement Canine. If i put the cera in my checked bags i expect it to be xrayed at the very least. hopefully the xray tech would assume my cera is a vibrator. If i do pack it in my checked bag i am going to put it in a case with condoms, lube, ect.

typing this all out has me thinking, i may just send it via usps priority both ways. With insurance of course. The ~$30 that i would spend to ship it both ways sounds alot better than getting a ticket for paraphernalia at the airport or worse, getting arrested.

thegoo

Airdru when did you place your order? I placed mine on Nov. 20 and havent heard anything yet. I was really hoping to have my unit for my upcoming trip to CA but it doesnt seem very likely. (I leave on thursday) . At this rate i may just end up picking it up directly from the shop in San Carlos!!! To all those FC members out there already enjoying there CERAs congrats and keep the reviews coming.

thegoo,

AirDru

Dec.1

However ~50 Ceras are scheduled to ship out today. I have to think that I'm part of that 50.

AirDru,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Clean fully with rubbing alcohol and pack in suitcase. If asked, it's for loose-leaf tobacco ... why shouldn't I be allowed to enjoy a more healthy way to consume my tobacco just because I'm in another Country?

Since everything exposed to vapor and bud can be fully immersed in alcohol and boiled, I don't see an issue getting it 100% clean for travel. I've brought back glass pipes previously from trips to Jamaica and Mexico just packed in my suitcase.

If they were concerned about finding "crumbs" of cannabis on people leaving Jamaica, then they'd have to arrest a lot of people :lol:

I'm more likely to accidentally bring a crumb or two on the plane on my clothing than I am in my Cera.

AirDru

Clean fully with rubbing alcohol and pack in suitcase. If asked, it's for loose-leaf tobacco ... why shouldn't I be allowed to enjoy a more healthy way to consume my tobacco just because I'm in another Country?

Since everything exposed to vapor and bud can be fully immersed in alcohol and boiled, I don't see an issue getting it 100% clean for travel. I've brought back glass pipes previously from trips to Jamaica and Mexico just packed in my suitcase.

If they were concerned about finding "crumbs" of cannabis on people leaving Jamaica, then they'd have to arrest a lot of people :lol:

I'm more likely to accidentally bring a crumb or two on the plane on my clothing than I am in my Cera.

I got arrested in Jamaica for possession of marijuana. Granted, jamaican customs singled me out for a "random inspection" while i was attemption to bring my meds onto the cruise ship. The long hair and sublime tshirt didnt help my case at all.

the point of me telling you this is that jamaica is not as pot friendly as you might think. keep your use on the downlow. for locals the pot thing is accepted. Tourists are another story. the police will arrest you so that you will bribe them. Opportunistic sons of bitches they are.

JCat

Accessory Maker
I got arrested in Jamaica for possession of marijuana. Granted, jamaican customs singled me out for a "random inspection" while i was attemption to bring my meds onto the cruise ship. The long hair and sublime tshirt didnt help my case at all.

the point of me telling you this is that jamaica is not as pot friendly as you might think. keep your use on the downlow. for locals the pot thing is accepted. Tourists are another story. the police will arrest you so that you will bribe them. Opportunistic sons of bitches they are.
I'm planning on buying my meds once at the resort and then using them while on the resort, and when I leave I will be leaving with a cleaned Cera and nothing on me.

JCat,
Reactions: AirDru
I went and picked mine up today. she's so effin pretty. such a proud parent. loaded her up w some pure gold immediately when i got home. vapor just POURed out w no effort whatsoever. 100% idiot-proof.

btw zeki is super cute (more a heads up for the ladies tho - pretty sure he's straight).

YeeeBuddy

I went and picked mine up today. she's so effin pretty. such a proud parent. loaded her up w some pure gold immediately when i got home. vapor just POURed out w no effort whatsoever. 100% idiot-proof.

btw zeki is super cute (more a heads up for the ladies tho - pretty sure he's straight).

Niiice, how much PG did you put in on the first load?

YeeeBuddy,
Reactions: 2ndSight
Niiice, how much PG did you put in on the first load?
The full .5g squeeze tube. srsly the cera eo is magic. gonna go pick up somethin today (from here: http://sparcsf.org/medicine/concentrates) to test w the ll cart. this is supposed to be my concentrate vape... anyone have any suggestions?

i found i like the weight - it's kinda the same effect as bmw doors n stuff like that. tho they're heavy, that adds to the sense of good craftsmanship.

the only downside to using it w puregold is that i use the one w limonene (i dunno if i can get a version w/o) and the cera maintains the flavor profile so much, it kinda smells like a dentist's gloves are in my mouth. the taste isn't bad - it's more the smell.

Damn Presidents day, I guess I'm expecting a Tuesday delivery of LLC with EL(dual purpose)core as well.
I'm hoping to name her "polyamide be gone"...

havealight101,
Reactions: nopartofme

treecityrnd

I had to cancel my preorder today for my own sanity.

This has nothing to do with TET product or customer service.

I’ve been waiting patiently for a while with almost no complaints. And now the same week Cera shipping starts the supreme court in my state rules that dispensaries are illegal.

Thus, I cannot justify spending more money on a LL or EO device when it is uncertain I will be able to procure any EO or LL. Sad days.

Good luck TET. Hopefully MI will be back soon. There are new bills to approve a dispensary model in the works but identical bills failed last legislative session...

treecityrnd,

nickzzzx

So from today (2/18) to next monday (2/25) is my most recent "Expected shipping date". Please please please ship my unit out soon!!! My order was 12/10 for those who are curious.

nickzzzx,
Reactions: prk

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I can certainly see where the opportunity for frustrations can come from (especially with those who are not members here on FC to know of the ongoing delays), as well that we all know that consumers do not read the 'fine print' ie: Terms or Policies....... BUT:

Note.... the 'products' show 'available to add to cart, so essentially to place an order, yet....

From TET's site:

Terms & Conditions

<snip>

"Customer can order only products that Thermo-Essence Technologies, LLC has in stock. No backorders will be accepted....."

and then while under the 'product' description there is a drop down column that states:

Policy

<snip>

"Cera Back-Orders:
Orders for Cera Vaporizers placed beginning in January are back-ordered for an estimated 5-6 weeks. All orders are shipped in the order in which orders were received.

Shipping dates and times are subject to change. Placing a back-order and securing a spot in the shipping queue requires a credit card, which will be charged at the time of purchase."

I originally pre-ordered, I backed out down the road when things started to get ridiculously delayed beyond announced dates (my perception, my decision), while also deciding to just save my anxiety and wait it all out until things became fluid in production and sales (let alone exactly WHAT was going to be sold).

And even if what I'm showing above might seem minute in the grand scheme on the business end, it sure as hell can escalate the frustrations AND disappointment of legitimate consumers who have no idea of what the hell is going on behind the scenes without being on the site.

My last understanding was that TET had stated the pre-order option would close and the order option would only be put in place WHEN the product was stocked and would ship upon ordering.

Obviously doesn't seem to be the case here as of today, even IF the site would allow me to purchase (no, I didn't go through with finalizing the cart to know if some unexpected message would magically appear or not), my order would essentially be 'back-ordered' which since my payment is immediately taken would be just a rename for PRE-ORDER. So, I decided to read through the T&C's and Policies again (because that's ME), and came across this above discrepancy of understanding the purchase along with re-reading the Cera threads again I see that I'd be in a wait cycle all over again.

What an annoyance !

The End..

smokum,
Reactions: harmudge
Top Bottom