CCA Liger banger V3.0

Puddy

I was checking the Obsidian page again to see if the logo itself has at least a partial chemical notation in it O3SI maybe thats a clue to the material used.

wow that is some nice sleuthing there! Now that you say that, it seems like the Si"D", could possible be just a backwards "C", so basically O3 SiC?

Saccs

So here’s an update on my situation.

I purchased the Liger 3.0 Flat Coil
on 9/18 and the SIC dish on 9/22.

No word on the Liger after day 15 so I contacted them on Tues asking if there was a tracking number or update on the Liger and received 2 emails.. One saying my dish has been mailed with tracking number and the other email was from customer support saying “Your items should have gone out I'm checking with my packing team to see why your liger still has not shipped give me a few to hear back from them.”

Still no word.

Oh and my dish will be here today.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saccs,

Monsoon

I was checking the Obsidian page again to see if there was any updates and Im not sure if its been mentioned before but the logo itself has at least a partial chemical notation in it O3SI maybe thats a clue to the material used.

At any rate, I can't wait for late september so we can maybe check it out in actual use :razz:
That's a nice catch!

Monsoon,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
So here’s an update on my situation.

I purchased the Liger 3.0 Flat Coil
on 9/18 and the SIC dish on 9/22.

No word on the Liger after day 15 so I contacted them on Tues asking if there was a tracking number or update on the Liger and received 2 emails.. One saying my dish has been mailed with tracking number and the other email was from customer support saying “Your items should have gone out I'm checking with my packing team to see why your liger still has not shipped give me a few to hear back from them.”

Still no word.

I also sent an email yesterday as its been exactly 14 days (ordered on 9/20) since I placed the order. The site says 7-10 days lead time and the emailed invoice said 1-2 week lead time so I made sure not to nag them before.

I just received the same email "let me check with my team to find out why this hasnt gone out yet. I will update this ticket as soon as I have some information."

Shooby,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
My shits has stayed clean from day one. No messy problems. No fucking stuck inserts. I think it's user error personally. I guess I'm special like that. :freak::drool::rofl:

ichibaneye,

Gn0sis

here it is:

oGCNwgT.png

Danksta

Man I've been trying to be less critical this week but that post...

First off, what's up with the other IG account?

Second, all that fancy etching on the bottom is surely going to effect how the coil heats. It's basically a uneven surface from this angle. And for what? So we can have a gimmicky serial # on my insert?

SERIAL #'d inserts. WTF is going on at @CCA710 ?!?!

I'm all about pushing innovation but cut the gimmcky crap. No one needs serial #'s lol. This isn't one of kind art glass.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!

Second, all that fancy etching on the bottom is surely going to effect how the coil heats. It's basically a uneven surface from this angle. And for what? So we can have a gimmicky serial # on my insert?

All about pushing innovation but cut the gimmcky crap. No one needs serial #'s lol. This isn't one of kind art glass.
:nod::clap::tup::rockon:

ichibaneye,
Reactions: Danksta

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG

I'm all about pushing innovation but cut the gimmcky crap. No one needs serial #'s lol. This isn't one of kind art glass.

But remember, this insert will ONLY INCREASE in VALUE over time!

Gn0sis

All about pushing innovation but cut the gimmcky crap. No one needs serial #'s lol. This isn't one of kind art glass.

i'm sure Josh has thought of what you're thinking beforehand. it's highly doubtful that etching will have any significant impact on the heat transfer...

i'm just curious if they're gonna be better than a sapphire

Gn0sis,

Danksta

i'm sure Josh has thought of what you're thinking beforehand. it's highly doubtful that etching will have any significant impact on the heat transfer...

i'm just curious if they're gonna be better than a sapphire

On his IG he commented they are better than SiC.

I hope they are good. But this marketing has turned me off completely. I'll just watch from the sidelines.

Enjoy your collector piece.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG

But the etching is just unnecessary. Its on the bottom of a black insert which adds to cost which adds to the price we pay. If you could save $5 for having a blank compared to one that has the logo, ill go blank and spend my $5 towards something else useful.

We now know he has 11 of these made!

Danksta

But the etching is just unnecessary. Its on the bottom of a black insert which adds to cost which adds to the price we pay. If you could save $5 for having a blank compared to one that has the logo, ill go blank and spend my $5 towards something else useful.

We now know he has 11 of these made!

Only way I'd buy one if it was agreed upon it would not be etched.

somerandomguy1

Just pulled the trigger on a 20mm 3.0. To my disappointment though it seems all the 20mm inserts are sold out :/. Good to know before I dropped extra on faster shipping. Now it can take its time hahaha. :rofl:

somerandomguy1,
Top Bottom