CCA Liger banger V3.0

Gn0sis

How is that an excuse for bad customer service though? And if it's such a luxury item he should be making enough money to at least pay some stoner kid $8 an hour to do dabs and answer emails since CCA clearly cannot handle it?

bad customer service compared to who? amazon? apple?

have you not read any posts from previous pages? everyone who had to wait for their unit longer than anticipated were made happy and satisfied when their turn came.

have you considered giving that advice about hiring someone to CCA directly? perhaps they haven't thought of it themselves...

Last edited:
Gn0sis,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

have you not read any posts from previous pages? everyone who had to wait for their unit longer than anticipated were made happy and satisfied when their turn came.

have you considered giving that advice about hiring someone to CCA directly? perhaps they haven't thought of it themselves...

I don't understand the comparison, multiple people have noted that it is taking over 4 weeks to receive an email. In what industry would that be acceptable? Amazon and Apple surely would have went out of business long ago if their business practices were so poor. Both of those companies were started in garages so it's not like they've always had the resources they now do.

I've read all the posts, it's sad really to see the same vicious circle going on over and over again. Even with the owner joining in and apologizing multiple times. I was strongly considering a liger as were a few of my friends, I'm glad to be a member of this community and be more informed than the average shopper.

And who would I contact if I wanted to give that advice to CCA directly? :lol:

Gn0sis

I don't understand the comparison, multiple people have noted that it is taking over 4 weeks to receive an email. In what industry would that be acceptable? Amazon and Apple surely would have went out of business long ago if their business practices were so poor. Both of those companies were started in garages so it's not like they've always had the resources they now do.

I've read all the posts, it's sad really to see the same vicious circle going on over and over again. Even with the owner joining in and apologizing multiple times. I was strongly considering a liger as were a few of my friends, I'm glad to be a member of this community and be more informed than the average shopper.

And who would I contact if I wanted to give that advice to CCA directly? :lol:

this happens in any industry that's in it's infant/baby stages... if having some patience is such a huge put off for you, then by all means, explore the alternatives.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
this happens in any industry that's in it's infant/baby stages... if having some patience is such a huge put off for you, then by all means, explore the alternatives.

I have lots of patience, I've been patiently watching this thread for over 6 months to see if these complaints would go away.

Not seeing any patience in CCA710 sending out defective/unfinished/poorly milled parts though. Wouldn't patience involve finding reliable suppliers before taking people's money? I'm just curious what the word patience means to you, since you brought it up.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Caelar900

Gn0sis

I have lots of patience, I've been patiently watching this thread for over 6 months to see if these complaints would go away.

Not seeing any patience in CCA710 sending out defective/unfinished/poorly milled parts though. Wouldn't patience involve finding reliable suppliers before taking people's money? I'm just curious what the word patience means to you, since you brought it up.

i bought my liger about 5 months ago, during one of the worst times as far as responses and waiting goes.... i originally received a poorly milled bucket of the wrong color and no carb cap at all, despite ordering a master set.

i waited like a lot of the people here. When my turn came, Josh sent me a PERFECT new bucket set, and hooked me up with a bunch of extra things... on top of that, when I took my first dab out of the Liger, that's when i instantly forgot about the hassles. worth every moment waited. the reason why people line up to buy the ligers became self-evident.

what "patience" means to me is the ability to understand that "good things come to those who wait"

Caelar900

good. that means more ligers for people with patience and understanding that they are buying a very high-demand, LUXURY item made in small batches by a tiny company.

Yeah man, I know your comment probably wasn't directed at me, but I'll just say this. I was cool with waiting for the Liger, took a little over a month click to ship. And the thing is and absolute monster. Love it to pieces. So I've got no problem with this whatsoever.

My problem is that Josh made promises to me and owes me money. And I have not heard from him in over a month now. This is completely unacceptable in my mind...

mutten840

With anything that payment is taken. There needs to be a clear timeline and an open line of communication. I have MUCH love for Josh, but the lack of response can get to anyone. We all have different levels of what we consider acceptable and I think the big thing here is to try to keep this in mind when responding. My last order was for 2 complete 20mm setups and it took close to 2 months to ship. My money was taken at the point of ordering and I was in a holding pattern. Just because I was cool with waiting does not mean others will have the patience I did and we need to try and help each other with getting through the waiting game. I mean no disrespect to anyone's opinion and am just trying to give a glass half full view =)

It is true that once you have the Liger you forget about all the time you waited and go straight into double rainbow mode

Terpstar

i love terpenes
I'm curious if @CCA710 would be transparent and disclose the source of their material (ti, sic, quartz, sapphire) and who manufactures their products. Would be nice to know for sure these products were manufactured and sourced in America. This whole dnail fiasco has me wondering about others...

Terpstar,

PoopMachine

Not true.. some of us just got fed up and moved along.

PoopMachine,

CCA710

Manufacturer
As many may know (or suspect) I have been working endlessly to find new supply that can meet the insane demand CCA710 has seen over the last 6 months. I have some great news! It has long been a goal of mine to move all Titanium production IN HOUSE so I personally have ultimate permanent control over the entire production. This is not the cheap route by any means; but I strive to continually push the products I offer to the next level. While others may take the easy road (and larger profits), you have my solemn promise that with CCA710 the Quality is the top priority (even if it does mean we make significantly less profit). My original anticipation was this massive step would not be possible until 2018-2019. However due to some amazing recent relationships formed, I was successful in securing a partnership with a precision machining shop, in my home town, here in the great State of Colorado USA!

I'm curious if @CCA710 would be transparent and disclose the source of their material (ti, sic, quartz, sapphire) and who manufactures their products. Would be nice to know for sure these products were manufactured and sourced in America. This whole dnail fiasco has me wondering about others...

• I believe the above answers the Titanium question.
  • SiC (USA made) will soon be discontinued for a new and better ceramic. I am working with a team of material engineers to develop an awesome new proprietary ceramic that is More Inert, Non-Porous, Higher Polished, & has Much Better Thermal Conductivity (compared to SiC). This material is 100% USA designed, sourced, & made.
  • Quartz (USA made - GE 214) will soon be made In House as well as the Ti.
  • Sapphire (100% USA designed, sourced, & made)
  • Lots of new and upcoming materials in R&D right now that will all be guaranteed 100% USA.
  • I would LOVE to release all my direct suppliers for ultimate transparency! Unfortunately, this is simply not feasible in today's ultra-competitive market.

I do apologize for slow responses from me directly as my time is being torn in a thousand directions, that being said, my customer service manager is answering emails daily! (if you haven't gotten a response please try re-sending an email to Contact@CCA710.com to get a new ticket started) - He was gone on Vacation 5/9 - 5/21, but is back now and ready to help in any way!

Please understand I wish I could take the time out of my day to get to each and every-one personally, but in doing so I would not be able to focus on: supply, production, and everything else that is keeping this operation alive. As this company grows my attention will be drawn more and more towards other matters; I want you to know that any & all feedback does make it to me and I appreciate it more than I can ever express!

Your undying loyalty continues to be my fuel to push this company to new heights! If CCA710 has let you down in that past for any reason at all, please give us another shot to make it up; you will not be disappointed! I will always ensure all my family is taken care of!

Thanks for being a part of this team and making this dream possible!

Your loyal servant,

Josh

explanga

Right on, Josh! Looking forward to hearing more on that ceramic! I'm intrigued. Good to see USA and local sourcing. I got quick responses when emailing recently, myself.

explanga,

cubbies256

Seems like it's going in the wrong direction again. I've been waiting a month for a sic insert with no help. Got a buddy to purchase one and he's heard back and received everything so not sure if they just pick and choose who they want to help. I've had 3 buddies buy complete setups and receive so not sure what's going on but hope to receive that sic insert one day maybe.

cubbies256,

ItWasaGoodDre

I'd get added to the email list too. I did that last week for the bubble caps and days later they appear. I've told him Liger owners are using his gear, so hopefully he plans to keep up with demand. It's honestly my fav cap atm.

@crystalstarquartz has some new three hole caps that look really good for the 20mm.

Ordered one last week as well. So stoked! Has yours shipped yet?

ItWasaGoodDre,

MinnBobber

SiC (USA made) will soon be discontinued for a new and better ceramic. I am working with a team of material engineers to develop an awesome new proprietary ceramic that is More Inert, Non-Porous, Higher Polished, & has Much Better Thermal Conductivity (compared to SiC). This material is 100% USA designed, sourced, & made.
.........................................................................................................
Will the new ceramic:
- be as sturdy, break-resistant as the current SiC?
- be priced like the current SiC or only a minor increase??

brian.ngo7170

Thank You Josh for some light on what is going on. It has been a long 6 months and glad to see you have big plans for the changes. My order was recently and was several issues but the majority is resolved and i have been using my LIGER literally every day since i got it.

Super excited on the several changes and will continue my customer loyalty with future orders. PLEASE post or report when changes are in place and ready for orders. I will be glad to place mine when available.

Again thank you Josh, with all the issues and delay everything was well worth the wait and reviews i get are non stop. Gear : 30mm bucket insert SIC - quartz issue crack through it rough batch - I have read alot on carb caps and looking for bubble cap for this size. Working with directional flow custom carb cap i think he measured at 35mm when he made it barley covers the bucket but it does and works amazing. @handsomebingo on Instagram can see.

brian.ngo7170,
Reactions: Hogni

Gn0sis

got the 2 riptides i ordered from a headshop... they seal on the 30mm, but just barely. there is no room for deviation when placing it down on the liger. when in that 'perfect' position, i'd say it's just a bit short of being as good as my best chad bro terp trunk cap. the base definitely needs to be wider for use with the 30mm

so, yeah definitely selling at least one of these riptides... if anyone is interested in a discounted brand new one for their 20mm feel free to pm me, otherwise, will be putting it up in the classifieds some time in the next few days.

still have 2 custom riptides coming from gordo and a custom bubble cap from Pencilking710 (https://www.instagram.com/pencilking710/), if PK's bubble cap turns out to be good, will mention it when i get it.

if neither pans out to be exceptional, i'm gonna ask Ion Glass (https://www.instagram.com/ion_glass/) to make a custom Thermal Eilte bubble cap for the 30mm...

hoping to not spend any more on carb caps after that. already over-budget....

herbivore21

good. that means more ligers for people with patience and understanding that they are buying a very high-demand, LUXURY item made in small batches by a tiny company.
Man as somebody who has appreciated interacting with you over the years here, I need to say this:

These customers have valid complaints. For you to invalidate them like this and deride them as if they should have known better than to buy something and expect timely service is not being very fair bro. :peace:

Top Bottom