CCA Liger banger V3.0

Rabbi

Wait So its another 2 week wait for 20 mm buckets to come in or am i reading wrong? Whens v4 expected? I mite jus have to get a refund if thats the case cause now that would be crazy!

I just requested a refund (although I would still switch to 16mm /w SIC if they would let me). Waiting 1.5 months is more than I bargained for.

Brown

Yeah 1.5 months is definitely more than I bargained for as well. I'm gonna wait a little longer. Refund may be the route I take if they end up falling through on this the second time but I definitely appreciate the update. I really really want to like this company because from what I can tell the products are quality so hopefully they sort out the issues.

Brown,

Seanstuffy

Yea im glad i had known about the forums cuz i was getting worried myself about my order since no one returned any emails.. Ppl that dont kno are probly thinking they are beat.

Seanstuffy,

inspirose

@herbivore21 @Rabbi Thank you both for articulating my point much better than I. I am shocked that Josh or whomever resorted to posting on a forum and thereby derailing this thread (which, btw is free marketing/goodwill they just killed) instead of replying to emails.

I am supposed to receive *something* in the mail today. Really curious if he sent me my order without SiC or sent me another wrong order...either way, this is quickly becoming a waste of time and money.

herbivore21

@herbivore21 @Rabbi Thank you both for articulating my point much better than I. I am shocked that Josh or whomever resorted to posting on a forum and thereby derailing this thread (which, btw is free marketing/goodwill they just killed) instead of replying to emails.

I am supposed to receive *something* in the mail today. Really curious if he sent me my order without SiC or sent me another wrong order...either way, this is quickly becoming a waste of time and money.
No problem man. Here's to hoping that package arrives when you were told and puts a smile on your face (and a dab into your dome)! :D

herbivore21,
Reactions: inspirose

Rabbi

There is a trick I use that I find very helpful when communicating through email/online (sorry for off topic post):

First, I'm sure I get just as frustrated as everyone else here. But try the following. Write out exactly what you think and feel. Let the hate flow through you! Get it all out. Now, DO NOT click post! Walk away for 10 mins and calm down. You may find the act of putting into words all the frustration and anger you have, might have made you feel better. Now compose a much calmer post, and send that. Telling you...it works wonders. Especially for work emails...

Seanstuffy

Haha i jus did that rabbi after findin out its another 2 weeks lol. after i was told after forkin up another 163 for sapphire my order would be shiped that day or next morning on tues! Now im told they have no buckets an have no shippin info. So guessin im beat till then.Wish he wouldnt of had me send the money an lye about sending it out..

Seanstuffy,

PoopMachine

yes, more like a 25% discount at the end of the day but he is still losing money on every one. Knowing Josh if he could afford it he would give them away for free. But I for one don't want CCA to go under because of a shitty SiC distributor. ...V4 is going to be AWESOME, Just don't buy it until it's in stock LOL :rofl:

So.. never?

/Ducks

To all of you complaining about waiting a month, I have waited AT LEAST 3 months for both of my orders from Josh. You still got 2 months to go before you can start complaining.

Rabbi

Okay got received my package and...
Josh made up for all the trouble. No sour taste here anymore. I won't get into the specifics, but props for Josh on making this case right.

Nice to hear your satisfied with how everything turned out!

Rabbi,

Gn0sis

Okay got received my package and...
Josh made up for all the trouble. No sour taste here anymore. I won't get into the specifics, but props for Josh on making this case right.

just like i said lol....

those of you waiting, you are, in a way, lucky even though it doesnt feel like it now... when Josh says he'll hook you up for the wait or hassle, he usually hooks it up really nice.

either way, its a safe bet that a while from now in the future, you all are gonna be looking back at this and saying to yourselves "that wait time.... yeah, it was definitely worth it."

Gn0sis,
Reactions: Armerad
Honestly, I was very sus about placing an order for one of these considering all of the recent posts I found here. But I tell you what, these look so damn on point I am not shocked they are having stocking issues. That said, I very much just dropped them an order for a 20mm with cap... Patience is with this one.

I say, it is going to be an early Christmas when that sheet arrives. Cheers CCA.

Side Note: Did anyone peep the article on deenail about UpTemp dabs? Perhaps I'm just late as hell to that, but it is no joke. Drop that dab on at ~425, cap and rip away as the PID temp naturally climbs up to 550/600+ dags. Definitely a bigger range of terps end up on the old taste-icles. Is suggested.

Gn0sis

Thanks to all the ravings here about the Chad Bro carb caps, I ordered a prototype Terp Trunk today with a directional dot straight from the guy who blows em. I checked out his instagram and happened to catch a live auction he was doing. Got it for a steal :)

He didnt know about FC forums, so I fixed that. He says he'll make an account tomorrow.

Pretty excited to put it on the 30mm and see what the hype is about!

I also have a ChadBro cap. Nice. A lot better than the Storm Cell. I feel like if the Storm Cell had a flat bottom instead of sized ridges/rails, it would be better.

scalescliffs,

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
On the topic of caps, there doesn't seem to be much Hurricane feedback lately. The Hurricane isn't perfect, but I think its smooth design rather than the staggered discs might give it a better seal. Since the Storm Cell seems to be wider in order to accommodate 30mm Ligers, I think the issue with 16 and 20mm is that it just doesn't fall into place like a Storm Cell would into the 30. Now, I only own the Hurricane cap and 30mm nail myself, but I think some owners of the smaller models would have liked it better.

Are there any 30mm users out there who own both the Hurricane and latest Storm Cell as well as a Terp Trunk? I don't think the lowest setting on the Hurricane is that airy, though I'm still interested to hear and see how well they function side by side.

Marihuana,

PoopMachine

Side Note: Did anyone peep the article on deenail about UpTemp dabs? Perhaps I'm just late as hell to that, but it is no joke. Drop that dab on at ~425, cap and rip away as the PID temp naturally climbs up to 550/600+ dags. Definitely a bigger range of terps end up on the old taste-icles. Is suggested.

Glob mode on the Hexnail can do that. Its pretty awesome!

Seanstuffy

Yea i been debating for over amonth to grab the terp trunk but ima wait till my custom pag recycler an carb cap comes in to see how it works wit a liger first before grabbing a terp trunk!

Seanstuffy,
Most of the head shops around me have little baskets full of things like the Mobius carb cap and the terp trunk. They have them in all shapes and sizes with all different kinds of handle shapes etc, and have the directional flow vent action as well. I literally took my banger into a shop with me and pulled every one out until I found the one destined for me. They were boro and cost between 5 - 10 bones. The one I found offers more finger insulation from heat than both the mobius and terp trunk units seem to offer, but I've not tried those. Mine doesn't fluoresc either... sort of a bummer now that I see that.

Are any of these caps quartz? Is that a crazy thing?

ToastyRoland,
Top Bottom