CCA Liger banger V3.0

Rabbi

I just went through this. The shipping discount code could not be combined with the Quartz Swap code to give you a $0.00 balance in the checkout cart. They did refund my $10.00 shipping cost after sending them an email, so no worries there. They are aware of it now, so I expect they will take care of everyone's shipping cost who run into the same issue.

inspirose

If you have an outstanding SIC order and you didn't get an email from me (CCA710 email address) Please PM me here. I have revised instructions!
See? What is this? Someone reply to any of my last 5 unanswered emails. Everyone above is right. Half truths with the promises of discounts. We're paying a premium for a premium product. Why the heck do I need to go PM on some forum when I have several emails with the official business email?

inspirose,

Rabbi

See? What is this? Someone reply to any of my last 5 unanswered emails. Everyone above is right. Half truths with the promises of discounts. We're paying a premium for a premium product. Why the heck do I need to go PM on some forum when I have several emails with the official business email?

I doubt there is anything nefarious in the way they are trying to handle this. They may have just be using this method as a way for customers to communicate what they want without resorting to sending emails back and forth (that is more time consuming). It is actually a good thing, if the three options present something you want at-least.

CCA710 could look into using something like Zendesk that has support tickets, tracking, and communication all in a central location. Could be helpful if support through email (and Social Media...) is getting too chaotic. Or hire more help if they've grown that big.

damm

I doubt there is anything nefarious in the way they are trying to handle this. They may have just be using this method as a way for customers to communicate what they want without resorting to sending emails back and forth (that is more time consuming). It is actually a good thing, if the three options present something you want at-least.

CCA710 could look into using something like Zendesk that has support tickets, tracking, and communication all in a central location. Could be helpful if support through email (and Social Media...) is getting too chaotic. Or hire more help if they've grown that big.

It's a bit unprofessional to have to pm mrbonsai420 to have to get an update to your order. I admit I didn't get the connection that he is Micah (or working with Josh). I don't read every post either so I'm sure it was stated at one point but I didn't care to read that.

I totally understand and accept that Josh is very busy and trying to make everyone happy. When your supply chain breaks down it affects everything.

Growing pains are a problem for every company; wether it's a 2 people or 80. That being said I have noticed how people (including myself) have become a bit irrational or upset when things don't go the way they think it will.

Missed expectations and unsaid expectations; it would be nice when I get the refund for the SiC I never got to get the additional S&H refunded as I had to ship him back a 20mm SiC that he sent in error. But as I never really said anything I shouldn't expect it now should I?

So I need to be more mindful of my tone so I don't come off angry. I am not; I am very happy with my Banger. I am disappointed that I never got the opportunity try an SiC in mine. Hopefully when things work out?

:)

Rabbi

oint but I didn't care to read that.

I totally understand and accept that Josh is very busy and trying to make everyone happy. When your supply chain breaks down it affects everything.

I'm only defending their intent which I have no doubt is good. I won't defend the speed in which they communicate to individual customers. It's obvious that there is a lot of room for improvement there. Hopefully they are working on ways to make that better.

I also was pretty confused what @mrbonsai420 association with @CCA710 actually was. There is usually nothing in the post that makes this association clear.

brian.ngo7170

Hello everyone, just another post stopping in since a week ago. Remember check on it but forget it right after because if you keep thinking it will only make it harder. Tension is all i read now but it is okay nothing anyone can do about it, just need time.

I enjoy reading @Rabbi , very claim and helpful. Makes me want to work on myself to communicate better also.

Any who For New Members i am also new but big fan. Liger never before but super excited and positive vibes. I am also waiting on my order still update current waiting and i am past my MONTH mark of order. SO everyone who keeps mentioning the backup time i think we all have the same boat and idea. I ordered 30mm with SiC - wrong time wrong moment - what i did, i too got the forum followup and emailed for quartz added at discounted. I said fck it i will just get both you never know. Took my money and week later absolute no response. Til this day guys no response and the only thing is one email a day to see if i might miss something. Other than that i move on with my day. Easier to get by. Believe me breaking my 150$ Joel Halen tub banger quartz - i come to my old cheap china banger to hold me over. Here sits a enail flat coil just waiting to heat my bucket and milk my dabs.

I agree with Rabbi also not only reading but he is right.

Lets be real everyone, i did my homework before i bought another nail and knew this might happen. I live in California young and everything just fucken expensive. You want better shit well you pay for it. The real world guys everyone wants to survive and be happy. JOSH is one dude i never meet and put myself in his shoe. Yea take my money but all i read are good reviews and nice compliments about the person whom is doing this. If it was about the money then why didn't everyone just shut up and get the batches that were no good and got their orders on time. As i email Josh one a day i don't say alot i just keep it simple update is all i ask for because remember one person and everyone us is spamming him also me.. is not helping so keeping it one a day.

The more i put myself in his shoe i can only imagine. Product comes out and it hits. It gets bigger and bigger and bigger we get it awesome. Now actually doing it i honestly can say i never. Sounds fucken exhausting to me to start a business and know what to do next. Continue in his shoe if i am answering customer service and communication who is sending and working on my LIGER itself. Is my shit done or not what is going on? Crazy stuff all around.

In the end If he doesn't respond then he is probably working. WHAT else can JOSH do all day... DABBBS for days hahaha just kidding. I am sure my shoe i will learn as i go and i think josh is the same learning as he goes. REMEMBER he can loose money but at the same time i paid alot of money and don't like waiting -_-. I am super impatient which is why AMERICA SPOILED BASTARDS pay more just to have it right away.

Side note if Josh is working super hard why doesn't he take my money and run.... Biggest fear. This Forum helps and @mrbonsai420 is trying. Whom ever you are i thought he was Josh too But i can See it can be another person. Now relation who GIVES A FUCK. HE sounds like a friend and maybe knows JOSH. Obviously he is not a new member guys. Probably a friend a trusted friend or whatever he is helping as best as he can and i will take it. I emailed @mrbonsai many times and no response but moving on. Remember guys REJECTED 2 batches meaning not good enough for JOSH not good enough for the LIGER and definitely not good for his FAN customer consumers. I don't want cheap wrong shit if he is going to send me bad shit. If you rejected GOOD for you JOSH. You want the best and what i paid i do too. I thank you for that. If he won't use it why you guys think your order should be there on time.

I know i read back up for SIC to be clear was like june or july so im giving myself august to be safe.

Summary i am still waiting for flat coil with quartz and understand SiC is super backed up and new manufacture will be awesome just months later.
At this point why complain... make a decision. Im waiting half my mind says he can start something with my funds vs DHgate or some HALO big company that already has more than enough to not put detail and care into it. I rather deal more personal and fast. This is more personal just not as fast. LOL

Thank Everyone hope this helps. Patience is rewarding.

herbivore21

some HALO big company that already has more than enough to not put detail and care into it.
Sorry man, but that claim against d-nail (who make the halos) is completely inaccurate and utterly undeserved.

D-nail were the originators of the concept of SiC and Sapphire nails. Their CEO invented and holds the original patent for the use of SiC as a contact vaporization surface. D-nail are precisely the company that put the detail and care into their products. They are the originators of these next-gen materials that you so look forward to using!

If you ever tried a halo, you would note that their products are dialled in to perfection in a way that NO OTHER nail I have ever owned (including the Liger!) is - admittedly the liger is the only other nail worth even mentioning in the same breath - but IMO still falls slightly short of the performance of the d-nail halos (I've already gone into the why in this thread and elsewhere).

D-nail are also a small business, which has gradually grown to meet demand in a way that I only wish that other nail and vape vendors had done so seemlessly!

They are an example of the kind of company that did things properly in the first place and avoided all of the customer service issues you mentioned. The only doozie in their service over the years since they started was when they released the beta rosin presses a year or two ago (which was quickly abandoned since and is obviously no longer any kind of issue). For nails, their service has always been the best I've had from any nail retailer, ever. They never gave me long delays without communication over years and countless purchases. They always go way above and beyond with free stuff to make things right in the event that they made a mistake (to be fair, so does Josh IME). Let me be very clear: I always received personal service from D-nail's staff, every bit as personal as the service we get from Josh. D-nail have always been very fast to communicate too and are peerless in this aspect IME for a nail vendor.

I do not work for d-nail, and have precisely 0 financial interest in their company as everyone else here knows. I just give credit where it is due. You made some baseless and arguably slanderous comments above and I really couldn't let them stand. I don't mean to pick on you, but in turn, you should not be picking on vendors who IME do their shit properly in the first place.

Last edited:

brian.ngo7170

I totally agree Herbivore21 and have read your comments too.

I also agree my comments are "baseless and arguably slanderous" to prove it your right i don't own a halo. I can see how you are right and the company is doing way better as a whole than one person JOSH.

I want to be CLEAR HERBIVORE21 i am not here to pick on a vendor or call them out specific, if you read the paragraph it was to comment there are alot of different vendors and different nails we can choose from. Top rank yes HALO as i read alot and LIGER and QUARTZ PUKINBEAGLE or PB beagle whatever bro. Speak your MIND @herbivore21 but you took several works out of a story and just decided to take it the wrong way.

Again i am no expert everyone and i don't own any nail except current a cheap china thermal banger. Not here to trash talk only here to to say my story but who cares. It is all about CREDIT apparently so before @herbivore21 you go crazy i am just stating detail is important and to not over look why we are waiting for our purchasing instead of getting mad at it.

Ps thank you for the information on Halo and DNAIL -very awesome and when the time comes maybe i will try it.

brian.ngo7170,

herbivore21

Speak your MIND @herbivore21 but you took several works out of a story and just decided to take it the wrong way.
Let's revisit:

"Im waiting half my mind says he can start something with my funds vs DHgate or some HALO big company that already has more than enough to not put detail and care into it. I rather deal more personal and fast."

Here you mention Halo, a registered trademark of D-nail. Not even those who have directly plagiarized these products have typically called their products 'halos'. The term is unambiguously used to describe d-nail products.

You were talking about a product that is only made by d-nail, and your further description of the 'big company' that makes halos was sure to invoke d-nail in the mind of the reader, as many other people here and elsewhere seem to get the impression that d-nail are a large company (which is not strictly true as I have pointed out above). As an aside, I wonder if d-nail often get mistaken for a large corporation because they operate so professionally - not unlike much bigger vendors in other industries.

What I'm saying is that if you weren't talking about d-nail, you used the wrong term when you typed 'Halo' - as this was bound to be taken as a comment about d-nail. You made unequivocally negative comments that you expected they would not put detail and care into their work. You have admitted in your last post you've never even used their products.

If so, that's an honest mistake man - I don't hold it against you. But please think about how you are speaking in future before making negative comments (even when your intention is to say something positive about someone else). I am sure you don't mean to hurt people's livelihoods with a few hasty words, but believe me, the internet can have that effect on businesses all too often. :peace:

Now your comment implying that my last could somehow be construed as saying 'it is all about credit' is a case of taking words out of context, bro. I only used the term credit in a common turn of phrase used to express that I am simply acknowledging the professional work of a business, not playing favorites. I made no further reference to 'credit' in my entire post and so I am confused that you now think it is 'all about credit'.

I would say the same thing if you made a similar comment about Josh too, just to be clear. This is not about favoritism.

No problem with the advice man, always happy to help other patients, nails are far too expensive and we need all of the user advice we can get! Let's just avoid hasty comments that put out negative messages that we wouldn't mean to say is all I'm sayin'. :peace:

I think that should be enough explanation of my reaction for it to make sense. I am sorry to all for any derail here, I have said my piece on this comment and will let you guys get back to hopefully some pleasant and constructive Liger talk :D

Last edited:

brian.ngo7170

Let's revisit:

"Im waiting half my mind says he can start something with my funds vs DHgate or some HALO big company that already has more than enough to not put detail and care into it. I rather deal more personal and fast."

Here you mention Halo, a registered trademark of D-nail. Not even those who have directly plagiarized these products have typically called their products 'halos'. The term is unambiguously used to describe d-nail products.

You were talking about a product that is only made by d-nail, and your further description of the 'big company' that makes halos was sure to invoke d-nail in the mind of the reader, as many other people here and elsewhere seem to get the impression that d-nail are a large company (which is not strictly true as I have pointed out above). As an aside, I wonder if d-nail often get mistaken for a large corporation because they operate so professionally - not unlike much bigger vendors in other industries.

What I'm saying is that if you weren't talking about d-nail, you used the wrong term when you typed 'Halo' - as this was bound to be taken as a comment about d-nail. You made unequivocally negative comments that you expected they would not put detail and care into their work. You have admitted in your last post you've never even used their products.

If so, that's an honest mistake man - I don't hold it against you. But please think about how you are speaking in future before making negative comments (even when your intention is to say something positive about someone else). I am sure you don't mean to hurt people's livelihoods with a few hasty words, but believe me, the internet can have that effect on businesses all too often. :peace:

Now your comment implying that my last could somehow be construed as saying 'it is all about credit' is a case of taking words out of context, bro. I only used the term credit in a common turn of phrase used to express that I am simply acknowledging the professional work of a business, not playing favorites. I made no further reference to 'credit' in my entire post and so I am confused that you now think it is 'all about credit'.

I would say the same thing if you made a similar comment about Josh too, just to be clear. This is not about favoritism.

No problem with the advice man, always happy to help other patients, nails are far too expensive and we need all of the user advice we can get! Let's just avoid hasty comments that put out negative messages that we wouldn't mean to say is all I'm sayin'. :peace:

I think that should be enough explanation of my reaction for it to make sense. I am sorry to all for any derail here, I have said my piece on this comment and will let you guys get back to hopefully some pleasant and constructive Liger talk :D

Awesome.

antiburn

I wanted to post about this last month, but didn't have my account working then.

Josh actually sent me a new Storm Cell (along with a Stinger handle!) in the nice new packaging by surprise last month. I believe my first Storm Cell wasn't up to his standard, even though it worked great with my 30mm. The new one looks like it may be more compatible with the 16 and 20mm than the first, I know a lot of people weren't getting their Storm Cells when I got the first one.

From my experiences and what I've seen here, he certainly cares about the quality of the products his customers receive.

I'm excited for this new insert material!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
A sidenote back to CCA. All I know about Josh from longer intense communications in the past is he is a very serious, reliable and idealistic person with high demands on his products. A really kind guy. No one has to fear being ripped off by him IMHO. At least I don't do so.

He is a one man show with a lot of work and obviously much troubles with suppliers over the last months. Probably too much of all to stand it.
Regarding CC maybe he actually is like an "ostrich with it's head in the sand". No weakness of charakter, no indifference, no malicious intent probably more a kind of excessive demands in terms of time and mental pressure. For sure this is an unacceptable behaviour for customers in buisiness. I'm waiting too since several weeks and my enail is dusted after breaking my quartz dish. But considering the foregoing I'm willing to wait a few more weeks if I'll get my stuff without any lack of quality.
I'm sure this is just a temporary crisis but very unpleasant for customers. I dont believe this will be standard in the future. Longtime customers still know his excellent CC in pre-Liger3.0-release-times until the end of 2016.
I guess Josh is suffering the most from this situation which ruins his first class reputation. Will cost a lot of work and time to clean up the damage.

Regarding MrBonsai he was just a longtime beta-tester of CCA and an alltime helpful member of FC with deeper knowledges about the Liger and other products of CCA which he shared everytime with the communitiy.
When Josh's ship of communication was sinking he started to help Josh with customer communication a few weeks ago. Since that he was rarer seen here on the forum. Maybe meanwhile he is drowning in work too? I dont hope so...
Let's hope the best and wait patiently.

Seanstuffy

Anyone know if they recieved sapphire and quartz yet by chance? I was told tues my order would ship out that nite or the next morning but never got a tracking or shipping confirmation or reply back?

Seanstuffy,

Danksta

I'm not giving them anymore money. Regardless if it's a full refund, I'm done charging stuff to my card until I have product in hand. Just switch my SiC with quartz and be done with it. Not rocket science and I'm really not being demanding.

Forcing customers to spend more money or use codes to help you guys stay organized with info you already have is unprofessional.

I've officially lost my patience with you folks.

Rabbi

I'm not giving them anymore money. Regardless if it's a full refund, I'm done charging stuff to my card until I have product in hand. Just switch my SiC with quartz and be done with it. Not rocket science and I'm really not being demanding.

Forcing customers to spend more money or use codes to help you guys stay organized with info you already have is unprofessional.

I've officially lost my patience with you folks.

The experience of trying to purchase and receive my order from CCA710 has certainly left a sour taste in my mouth. I have absolutely no desire to use quartz, but I went with the exchange anyways because who knew when or if they would respond to my request to change to 16mm w/ SIC (more than a week still and no response to emails).

I just want the whole experience to be over with, which tells you what kind of experience it has been so far.

I do kind of wish I went with the nail that @herbivore21 is always praising now, and I may still end up picking up the Halo w/ SIC.

Anyways, hoping that I will look back a few months from now and be glad I picked the Liger up.

Danksta

The experience of trying to purchase and receive my order from CCA710 has certainly left a sour taste in my mouth. I have absolutely no desire to use quartz, but I went with the exchange anyways because who knew when or if they would respond to my request to change to 16mm w/ SIC (more than a week still and no response to emails).

I just want the whole experience to be over with, which tells you what kind of experience it has been so far.

I do kind of wish I went with the nail that @herbivore21 is always praising now, and I may still end up picking up the Halo w/ SIC.

Anyways, hoping that I will look back a few months from now and be glad I picked the Liger up.

Same here. If they don't ship my quartz soon I'll just cancel and get a Dnail. I'm about ready to jump off this train. The stress is not worth it.

To make myself feel better I got one of those Riptide carb caps on the way to play with my 30mm.

Last edited:

Texan Dabbed

Cannabis career dreamer
@mrbonsai420 - On the sapphire swap, do you get credit for the SiC already purchased? If not, considering I already paid $70 ish bucks and the $162 on top, that's only a 25% discount.

And I agree with the above, it's sort of crazy to ask us to spend more money now to get a discount later when the credibility of the timing of delivery (and the business relationship) is damaged.

Gergopolous

I am in need of help with my Liger order and am trying not to let my frustration fuel my attitude right now. As per Josh's original email instructions (prior to receiving the discount code options) I have made payment to his PayPal address and am concerned about my order and money being overlooked now. I have tried sending a PM to MrBonsai420 and have not heard back thus I turn here on how to proceed. My only option right now seems to be to make a PayPal dispute and replace my order thru the website with the discount code unless I can get assistance.

Also I am in agreement with the previous poster about the sapphire only being about a 25% discount when factoring in the money already put toward SiC, the email instructions seemed misleading to me saying 50% off and to pay $162.38.

This was not the way I wanted to introduce myself to this community as order details seem like a private matter and having to reach out this way seems unprofessional and informal.

Thanks to anyone who can offer advice to me.

Rabbi

I have to admit that if I could choose how this would be handled it would be like this instead:

1. Ship everyone's order waiting on a Liger /SIC with a Liger /Quartz instead
2. Provide a full refund (same method as original payment) of the SIC Insert
3. Send email with apology, offer discount code, or put them on the list for a free/heavily discounted "new" SIC insert coming out in summer, etc.
4. Offer full refund if they are still not satisfied (returning the equipment unused at CCA710's cost)
5. Stop handling support through a public forum that has no official association with the company (I do like that there was a company email sent this last time).

People are signing up to this forum for the sole purpose of trying to get support from CCA710, because their own experience is showing them they cannot get support through official means. That doesn't seem like a good thing to me...

That said, it is hard to know what the reality is for them right now. The dude may be sleeping 4hrs a day just to try and stay afloat and still cannot catch up with the amount of orders coming in. He may have so much money tied up in these bad SIC batches, moving titanium machining in-house, etc, that this offer is already killing him and its the best he can do.

We can only speculate and guess because we don't have the full story. Unless I missed it, they are not communicating why people are waiting weeks to receive support.

Last edited:

damm

I have to admit that if I could choose how this would be handled it would be like this instead:

3. Send email with apology, offer discount code, or put them on the list for a free/heavily discounted "new" SIC insert coming out in summer, etc.
4. Offer full refund if they are still not satisfied (returning the equipment unused at CCA710's cost)
5. Stop handling support through a public forum that has no official association with the company (I do like that there was a company email sent this last time).

People are signing up to this forum for the sole purpose of trying to get support from CCA710, because their own experience is showing them they cannot get support through official means. That doesn't seem like a good thing to me...

That said, it is hard to know what the reality is for them right now. The dude may be sleeping 4hrs a day just to try and stay afloat and still cannot catch up with the amount of orders coming in. He may have so much money tied up in these bad SIC batches, moving titanium machining in-house, etc, that this offer is already killing him and its the best he can do.

We can only speculate and guess because we don't have the full story. Unless I missed it, they are not communicating why people are waiting weeks to receive support.

Yeah that's the unfortunate part is getting a response from Josh lately. Signing up to the forum and venting is an unfortunate response from people being unable to get a response (reaction). I really can't judge how hard Josh works or doesn't; I am going to assume he's been busting his butt trying to make everyone happy. He's just stretched (too?) far and thin trying to ship and support everything at the same time so support is unfortunately falling off.

Micah should help out hopefully things will even out and his suppliers will work out his SiC supply issue. I do feel sorry for Josh because obviously the supplier worked for awhile and then it just went to heck. Such a headache

damm,

n473isme

It sounds like you have had the unfortunate experience of already working, atleast in some capacity, of the customer service industry.

I am in the same boat as many of you, where I have come to a website not associated with the product praying that there will be an update with information that would pertain to my order.

Somehow I must've avoided the bad SiC batch because I ordered on Feb 9th and received my 20mm bucket and SiC insert on February 21st. Back in February I had successfully communicated with Josh even though the return time on emails was between 1 and 2 weeks.

Well since I had already received my bucket and insert, and my glass carb cap I had was not flat enough, I went ahead and ordered a Stormcell master set and a singular Hurricane cap on February 28th.

I still have not heard back from my most recent email to Josh and it has been just over a month.

Mr.Bonsai was kind enough to reply to me yesterday letting me know that caps were due in at the end of March and that he could have my order canceled if that is what I wanted.

Not even 1 hour after his private message hit my inbox I got an email saying my order had shipped but the tracking does not track yet, even today.

The only part that is really grinding my gears now is all this talk of discounts and hook-ups for long wait on SiC dishes but nothing about people waiting on carb caps.

n473isme,
Reactions: Rabbi

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@mrbonsai420 - On the sapphire swap, do you get credit for the SiC already purchased? If not, considering I already paid $70 ish bucks and the $162 on top, that's only a 25% discount.

And I agree with the above, it's sort of crazy to ask us to spend more money now to get a discount later when the credibility of the timing of delivery (and the business relationship) is damaged.

yes, more like a 25% discount at the end of the day but he is still losing money on every one. Knowing Josh if he could afford it he would give them away for free. But I for one don't want CCA to go under because of a shitty SiC distributor. ...V4 is going to be AWESOME, Just don't buy it until it's in stock LOL :rofl:

If the final price of over $200 still seems pricey for the sapphire then don't be afraid to get the quartz option. The quartz is great. In fact I dab off of quartz everyday. funny that quartz torch banger is as expensive as the high end sapphire insert and people can't wait to fork over $100-$250 each for those.
It's all relative but with the price of meds (and nice glass) it's hard to think of this as anything but a great value for me. The wait really sucks but the product and cost are spot on for me!

It sounds like you have had the unfortunate experience of already working, atleast in some capacity, of the customer service industry.

I am in the same boat as many of you, where I have come to a website not associated with the product praying that there will be an update with information that would pertain to my order.

Somehow I must've avoided the bad SiC batch because I ordered on Feb 9th and received my 20mm bucket and SiC insert on February 21st. Back in February I had successfully communicated with Josh even though the return time on emails was between 1 and 2 weeks.

Well since I had already received my bucket and insert, and my glass carb cap I had was not flat enough, I went ahead and ordered a Stormcell master set and a singular Hurricane cap on February 28th.

I still have not heard back from my most recent email to Josh and it has been just over a month.

Mr.Bonsai was kind enough to reply to me yesterday letting me know that caps were due in at the end of March and that he could have my order canceled if that is what I wanted.

Not even 1 hour after his private message hit my inbox I got an email saying my order had shipped but the tracking does not track yet, even today.

The only part that is really grinding my gears now is all this talk of discounts and hook-ups for long wait on SiC dishes but nothing about people waiting on carb caps.

I bet all of that wait was for those damn dab tips! Send me your order number, Most likely he threw in a contour handle now for free and the tips will ship later when he gets them. PM me your order # and I will confirm this :)

A sidenote back to CCA. All I know about Josh from longer intense communications in the past is he is a very serious, reliable and idealistic person with high demands on his products. A really kind guy. No one has to fear being ripped off by him IMHO. At least I don't do so.

He is a one man show with a lot of work and obviously much troubles with suppliers over the last months. Probably too much of all to stand it.
Regarding CC maybe he actually is like an "ostrich with it's head in the sand". No weakness of charakter, no indifference, no malicious intent probably more a kind of excessive demands in terms of time and mental pressure. For sure this is an unacceptable behaviour for customers in buisiness. I'm waiting too since several weeks and my enail is dusted after breaking my quartz dish. But considering the foregoing I'm willing to wait a few more weeks if I'll get my stuff without any lack of quality.
I'm sure this is just a temporary crisis but very unpleasant for customers. I dont believe this will be standard in the future. Longtime customers still know his excellent CC in pre-Liger3.0-release-times until the end of 2016.
I guess Josh is suffering the most from this situation which ruins his first class reputation. Will cost a lot of work and time to clean up the damage.

Regarding MrBonsai he was just a longtime beta-tester of CCA and an alltime helpful member of FC with deeper knowledges about the Liger and other products of CCA which he shared everytime with the communitiy.
When Josh's ship of communication was sinking he started to help Josh with customer communication a few weeks ago. Since that he was rarer seen here on the forum. Maybe meanwhile he is drowning in work too? I dont hope so...
Let's hope the best and wait patiently.

All accurate info! But I'm here buddy! :freak: Always watching, reading and answering PM's. Everyone will get worked out :) He has been shipping a lot of orders now that the Quartz is in. Now if the dab tips and 20mm buckets would come on we could get to clearing the rest. The estimate was 2 weeks a few days ago so we are hopefully still shooting for that.

Last edited:

Seanstuffy

Wait So its another 2 week wait for 20 mm buckets to come in or am i reading wrong? Whens v4 expected? I mite jus have to get a refund if thats the case cause now that would be crazy!

Last edited:
Seanstuffy,
Reactions: Rabbi

herbivore21

This was not the way I wanted to introduce myself to this community as order details seem like a private matter and having to reach out this way seems unprofessional and informal.

Quoted for truth.

I hope that official emails continue to be sent from here on in as @Rabbi has indicated happened last time (great news!).

Both of these recent members to FC have raised a seriously important matter. Thank you both for joining and for your contributions. I am sorry to hear that you have had problems with your CCA experience, Josh is a good guy, just seems to have bitten off more than he could chew when demand for his products skyrocketed quicker than he could keep up. I truly hope he can get back on top of these back orders soon.

People should not be forced to use forums and/or social media to communicate with vendors. It is wonderful to have vendors around in these places of course, but we can't expect everybody in every jurisdiction to feel safe doing so (especially social media, but that is another discussion for another day!). Order details are absolutely private information and it is crucial to make people like @mrbonsai420's (who does a wonderful job and has nothing but respect from this herbivore!) role crystal clear for customers who might freak out if someone on a message board with no vendor banner all of a sudden knows about their order.

Many do not want to talk about that kind of thing publicly or in PM's on a forum - especially those where legal risks are attached.

Emails need to be responded to (even if slowly due to delays). We can't force people to repeat themselves in circumstances that involve unnecessary third party websites whose servers will retain the data of this exchange. Social media has the same problems. This is about privacy and data security as well as customer service.

In fact, most e-nail and vaporizer vendors do the same shit and over-rely on public platforms for private dealings. It needs to stop for the sake of customers like those above :2c:

BTW I just had the most luscious dab of full melt on my sapphire 30mm liger! They are definitely enjoyable when they do end up getting out to customers. I hope that those above all get what they ordered ASAP. :peace:

Top Bottom