CBD Tincture...50 State Legal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flight of Fists

*imagine the voice from game of thrones: ETSY IS COMING!..*
Good news I've recieved word that etsy will be back open soon!!! Don't worry people who haven't gotten things shipped yet good meds will be available soon (:

Ha, love GOT...where did you see that Etsy update?

Flight of Fists,

ChemiSwarm

I'm glad you guys got orders shipped, that gives me hope since I also placed mine on the 23rd. Just reading some of the comments here, it's clear that OL customers are super loyal and very understanding. A lot of businesses would lose customers after something like this, but with such a superior product and a history of pretty good service prior to August, I think they will be able to get things back on track.

I agree that things can be improved though. During a crisis I think it's important to let customers know what's going on, to head off complaints before they start and also because it's the right thing to do. He definitely should consider it if an OL client with expertise offers to help increase the security of his system.. I'm not worried because I used Paypal and prepaid debit cards, but that's not very confidence inducing for people that have paid with their main credit cards. I'd agree PayPal is not the best merchant solution having dealt with them in the past, and there's always the risk they can cut you off if they don't like the type of business you're in (even from their invoice based system).

Will be nice to have the Etsy shop back, that seemed to streamline things.

I think a lot of these issues are common to startups that are trying to scale - the less attentive customer service, getting overwhelmed by orders, etc. Variety is good, but I wonder if OL would be better off focusing on fewer items - like just two types of tinctures, two types of waxes/oils, etc. Would be easier to manage as he's scaling up. That is sort of the approach they seem to take on Etsy though.

What Negan said about the labels makes sense too, that there are legal requirements he has to have on there before sending them out.

I got word that my debit card refund will hit my card sometime by late next week, so crisis averted there. I think I will definitely wait to place another order until they are open for several weeks without any issues because I don't want to repeat this again. Being shown all these awesome products after a two month wait, and then having this huge delay and one of my two orders unexpectedly refunded was a real bummer. OL will always be my top choice, but next week I am going to try out some of the other stores on Etsy until they get things running again.

negan

Just to be clear, I'm not a security/network guy and could only really help with ecomm platform and payment processing. Also I'm getting killed at work currently (16+ hour days) so until I get this site I'm working on launched I'm pretty much of no help even if he asked. Sounds like he needs a good IT guy to install some real deal firewall(s), network structure to separate any sensitive information/processes and lock down the security of every computer on their network. Sounds like someone is after them for whatever reason. Judging by on some stuff that has been said in the past I wouldn't be surprised if it is his competition.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Hacked at least 3 times in less than a year. Someone is definitely out to get them this was a bigger reason why people were trying to be a little discreet about the actual site name. Every time they have been hacked they mention no new security protocols.

They refunded my order said they couldn't process it at this time.

i agree FC

I ag
Hacked at least 3 times in less than a year. Someone is definitely out to get them this was a bigger reason why people were trying to be a little discreet about the actual site name. Every time they have been hacked they mention no new security protocols.

They refunded my order said they couldn't process it at this time.
I agree completely this is a loophole that the government is obviously trying to stop but really cant because its completly legal. Im glad understanding people are his customers or this would end real fast like theyre trying to do now. Gotta hand it to OL though they could easily just say forget it and quit but they continue to fight for us and do their absolute best to quickly deal with the crap that comes their way for our greater good.

Last edited:
i agree FC,

suppa

Don't give him a hard time guys he really does care about people. He's trying very hard and he has spent countless hours and thousands of dollars on the website only to have it taken down over one selfish person over a $30 order because one person couldn't wait.. Not only is he committed to continue to serve us but he told me he'd keep fighting if he had to take phone orders to help people. That's commitment and bravery I have never seen in anyone. He's a real diamond. You don't find people like this everyday.. this is once in a lifetime. Honestly he's the forefather at the front of pushing back cannabis prohibition along with the global push to decriminalize mother nature's medicine and putting it back into the hands of the people where it rightfully belongs. Its a right to use cannabis but at the same time people authority will always try to hurt the little guy while they continue to fornicate in their lust for money fucking everyone over in their path who opposes them. This is our fight this is where we stand. Don't let impatience blind you from seeing all he is trying to do for us. He's talking to people filling/making orders talking with property owners, moving to make things better and to reach more bleeding hurting people and all we say is SHIP OUR ORDER NOW OR I WANT MY MONEY BACK. Relax please, and just take a breath and think he is probably the only person I've heard about that has enough gall to stand up for people who can't and don't have access to good medicine that people in blessed progressive states do. I for one choose to stand with Chris and be patient with him because he's the only person in my lifetime that has done so much for me to help me with my symptoms risking his life and finances. Please be patient or go elsewhere. Its a once in a lifetime blessing appreciate it and learn to realize what a gem we have.

ChemiSwarm

I agree with the above posters, and I don't think anyone posting on this thread are the ones demanding a refund or shipped product. I've been very patient and polite, even though this was a disastrous online order for me (my cancelled order resulted in $250 being held up by Paypal refund system until next Fri). I haven't received any response at all, and placed a $400 order in total on the 23rd and 24th. My order on the 24th was cancelled, and if the order I placed on the 23rd is also cancelled, I'll be out $150 because I threw away the prepaid card I used to place that order. Luckily, I kept the one I used to place the second order. I just didn't think anything like this would happen, but I learned my lesson using prepaid cards on Paypal. I think the cancelled orders took people by surprise because there was no warning, and the most recent bulletin on the website had emphatically said they would ship out all orders before they had to move. I can understand why people are upset about that, and a one paragraph mass email would have gone a long way there to explain things and apologize for cancelled orders after he had just said all orders would be shipped.

As someone who runs a small retail business in the Northeast, I do know the importance of customer service though, and with such loyal customers a brief (even mass) email to explain the situation would have probably headed off a lot of those people that are demanding refunds. Chris is a very talented guy and has created a product that helps many people in many different ways. But I use mine for pain management, and having the company just go offline for long periods of time is not conducive to pain management. I support Chris and OL, and am thankful for everything he has done for us and for this industry as a whole. He's definitely raised the bar. With that said, I am going to be trying some of the other more promising products on Etsy.

The hackers are wasting their time going after OL, because there are some other good reputable sources out there with a good price point. If it's the people who wanted the industry to stay at a very high cost per mg using crappy hemp extract from China, they have already lost that battle. I would have to disagree that OL is a once in a lifetime opportunity.. just check out the dutch companies I mentioned earlier. People seem to love them, and they are going to be the next ones to get my business until OL stabilizes. They don't have the variety of OL, but the price points, reviews, and mg per $ all look pretty good.

At the end of the day, it's still a business that is subject to the rules of the market, and these issues will cause long term damage if they aren't address (security, customer service). Not adequately dealing with them is clearly only causing more problems for OL. He does have some serious competition at this point, although it's only a handful of companies, all the rest still look inferior. The market share will be awarded to those who can not only create a good product, but deliver it. That has nothing to do with how I feel about OL or Chris, that's just Econ 101. I wish OL the best in recovering from this latest incident, I hope my first order does actually get shipped, and I will be trying out some other CBD providers until they have stabilized.

Last edited:
ChemiSwarm,

herbivore21

Ugh, this situation has gotten to be such a clusterfuck. I remember once upon a time we FCer's had a great thing going for cbd. Now it's a mess of hacks, interference by authorities and people posting all kinds of completely unscrupulous shit without taking a moment to think about those others who need the medicine and whose access they were jeopardizing (not to say that this was necessarily what led to this shut down).

It was nice having a reliable CBD connect once.

ChemiSwarm

I would agree that it's a clusterfuck on a grand scale. Check out Etsy though, OL's not the only game in town anymore.

ChemiSwarm,

cbdneeded

Well, back on Etsy...

I'm between a rock and a hard place. The first day I got my products, I smoked the bubble which gave me anxiety. Then later on in the day I tried the nectar which has the least thc, but I was also on phenibut, so I'm unsure as to what gave me the most relief.

Then every other time I decided to mix the nectar with the 1:1 or just smoke the bubble by itself, which all had some impact on my anxiety, notably being a bit of worse. Still had that buffer of cbd aiding that out, but really sensitive to any thc at all as far my mental goes.

Tempted to try my luck at another concentrate with less thc and more CBD but I don't want to waste my money. Ugh, money back guaranteed, but it would seem petty to file a claim based on something not working for me a person, compared to a fault in product.

cbdneeded,

suppa

Damn i'll take your bubble lol. I would try the harlequinn i loved the flavor and feeling of that one excellent anti depressant but its sleepy after a bit and my god the flavor.. i think you'd like that one he'll probably have more up omce thr first round is gone which will probably be like tommorrow lol

suppa,

suppa

I hope we can still get the other oils via request somehow unless the other website's members area somehow comes back to life lol was kind of looking forward to the edibles, pre made capsules sound amazing.

suppa,

tepictoton

Anybody know anything about hemp pellets? I have seen them for horses, and know they are now also sold for human consumption. Producer in Europe is one of the bigger companies in the game.

They claim to contain the full spectrum of the plant, they use 3specific hemp strains. any info would be appreciated. I am sure this would be a possible cheap option...

tepictoton,

tepictoton

They claim to contain 10percent of cbd...

Edit: The company is called pharmahemp.

Last edited:
tepictoton,

ChemiSwarm

Update: the order I placed on the 23rd still hasn't been shipped, and zero response to any of my emails. Trying to be patient, but this has been such a negative experience. Not responding to emails just creates more emails of people asking what's going on.. it's a downward spiral. I will sit tight, but not sure why others who placed an order on the 23rd have been shipped and mine hasn't.

I would just place an order with another vendor on etsy, but of course the $250 from my second order which was cancelled is tied up in Paypal's refund system until at least this Friday.

ChemiSwarm,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Update: the order I placed on the 23rd still hasn't been shipped, and zero response to any of my emails. Trying to be patient, but this has been such a negative experience. Not responding to emails just creates more emails of people asking what's going on.. it's a downward spiral. I will sit tight, but not sure why others who placed an order on the 23rd have been shipped and mine hasn't.

I would just place an order with another vendor on etsy, but of course the $250 from my second order which was cancelled is tied up in Paypal's refund system until at least this Friday.
If the computer and/or website was hacked, might it be possible that email correspondence could be somehow compromised?

Snappo,

datrashman

They replied to my email on Nov. 7th saying that their paypal was still frozen and would ship once their paypal unfreezes. No worries, I would try to wait a little longer.

Edit: my order was placed on the 23th, shipment info received on the 26th of oct

Last edited:
datrashman,

ChemiSwarm

They replied to my email on Nov. 7th saying that their paypal was still frozen and would ship once their paypal unfreezes. No worries, I would try to wait a little longer.

Edit: my order was placed on the 23th, shipment info received on the 26th of oct

Paypal is such a bitch, I'm not surprised to hear that they froze his account. That really sucks, sounds like they are getting hit from all sides. I will continue to wait it out, and appreciate the insight from you guys.

ChemiSwarm,

datrashman

I also received the 53% feco cbd oil from Etsy today and found it was pretty good. I ingested a drop the size of a grain of rice and felt alright.

My order from OL on the 23 finally shipped today. Hurray

Last edited:

cbdneeded

Ahh you fuckers took all the nectar.

I wish I would of got 3 grams of the nectar instead of just one and 3 of the 1:1 and 3 of the bubble.

Probably would of still been sitting pretty.

cbdneeded,

i agree FC

Update for those wondering, i just got off my probation early and never got tested once by my officer. i still firmly believe i would have gotten away with failing the drug test had i had the opportunity. on that note my advice is be kind and respectful to the court/PO/etc.. and you might never even get tested at all lol.
Its crazy i dont even care about getting flowers or dabs anymore i just want my OL products to ship :\:\:\:\:\:\:bang: :bang::bang::bang: they far superior in my opinion.

i agree FC,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom