CBD Tincture...50 State Legal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flight of Fists

"UPDATE: All orders already placed will ship asap we got hacked and all computers were down. We are trying to catch up but the load is overwhelming so please be patient we will get these orders out. The problem is a good portion of our artwork was lost. We can not make labels till new artwork is made. On top of that we are in a new office and the management now is saying we will have to move due to the nature of our business. When & how this is to happen is beyond me this is really bad timing. Anyone wanting a refund please send us a mail at cflfoundation@outlook.com please do not send in a Paypal complaint, we have computers up now and will issue refunds to those who can not wait. WE ARE VERY SORRY, AGAIN THE SYSTEM WORKS AGAINST US VERY DISCOURAGING TO SAY THE LEAST. We are looking at another couple days till orders will ship if your shipping label was printed and you received a mail telling you this your orders will ship right away. WE WILL GET ALL ORDERS OUT BEFORE WE MOVE NO WORRIES PEOPLE."

Flight of Fists,

pixelx82

I Love Pixels
"UPDATE: All orders already placed will ship asap we got hacked and all computers were down. We are trying to catch up but the load is overwhelming so please be patient we will get these orders out. The problem is a good portion of our artwork was lost. We can not make labels till new artwork is made. On top of that we are in a new office and the management now is saying we will have to move due to the nature of our business. When & how this is to happen is beyond me this is really bad timing. Anyone wanting a refund please send us a mail at cflfoundation@outlook.com please do not send in a Paypal complaint, we have computers up now and will issue refunds to those who can not wait. WE ARE VERY SORRY, AGAIN THE SYSTEM WORKS AGAINST US VERY DISCOURAGING TO SAY THE LEAST. We are looking at another couple days till orders will ship if your shipping label was printed and you received a mail telling you this your orders will ship right away. WE WILL GET ALL ORDERS OUT BEFORE WE MOVE NO WORRIES PEOPLE."
I knew something happened. My order has been in preshipment Since the 23rd!

pixelx82,

ChemiSwarm

Long time lurker, I have been using OL products for about 6 months and found out about them from this thread. I use CBD concentrates for pain management, and have tried lots of them. As many have said, OL is the best. The variety and strength of their products is what I like the most. However, I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks after spending a couple hundred dollars on new products with their relaunch, and didn't get any indication that things were messed up until I saw the bulletin board.

It's really frustrating for someone who relies on this for pain management to deal with a store that closes down for weeks at a time on short notice, and has repeated delays and apparently hackings. Chris does have a great product which insulates him from service related issues to a degree. But nobody has a corner on the CBD market, and sooner or later someone will be able to make quality products at his price point and offer stellar customer service and fast delivery. And that will be cause for him to worry - although I think some real competition would be good for OL overall and force them to up their game in the service area.

I'm not going to ask for a refund, because I want high quality CBD concentrate and not a refund. But this latest issue made me take a closer look at Etsy. While most sellers are offering a clearly inferior product (especially the hemp-derived CBD, yuck), there are a couple that look as if they may be pretty good, at the same price point per (alleged) CBD level. One of them is overseas.. I think I am going to try them next if just to have a backup in case OL remains on shaky ground. There were probably a lot of issues for them re-opening and then the crash/hack, but shipping out orders should have been number one priority to retain his clients and keep them from looking around at some other increasingly attractive CBD options. No, the other places don't have 5 kinds of tinctures or 10 types of CBD concentrate, but the quality of their offerings looks like it could compete with OL. And that, overall, is good for OL and for the emerging CBD market.

I wish I had spent half of my order at one of the other places and I would have had some CBD by now. But, OL has been good to me in the past and for now, they still have a vastly superior product compared to the lions share of their competition. The service and consistency issues could definitely attract competition though. I am going to stay with OL but was happy to find some legitimate looking backups after waiting almost 2 weeks since I ordered with no response or package. I know OL is facing challenges but I believe they can do better than this latest delay.. I don't think anyone really cares if they had a plaint text label on their products while the new artwork is being made especially if it meant products would be shipped faster.

Last edited:

Flight of Fists

Long time lurker, I have been using OL products for about 6 months and found out about them from this thread. I use CBD concentrates for pain management, and have tried lots of them. As many have said, OL is the best. The variety and strength of their products is what I like the most. However, I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks after spending a couple hundred dollars on new products with their relaunch, and didn't get any indication that things were messed up until I saw the bulletin board.

It's really frustrating for someone who relies on this for pain management to deal with a store that closes down for weeks at a time on short notice, and has repeated delays and apparently hackings. Chris does have a great product which insulates him from service related issues to a degree. But nobody has a corner on the CBD market, and sooner or later someone will be able to make quality products at his price point and offer stellar customer service and fast delivery. And that will be cause for him to worry - although I think some real competition would be good for OL overall and force them to up their game in the service area.

I'm not going to ask for a refund, because I want high quality CBD concentrate and not a refund. But this latest issue made me take a closer look at Etsy. While most sellers are offering a clearly inferior product (especially the hemp-derived CBD, yuck), there are a couple that look as if they may be pretty good, at the same price point per (alleged) CBD level. One of them is overseas.. I think I am going to try them next if just to have a backup in case OL remains on shaky ground. There were probably a lot of issues for them re-opening and then the crash/hack, but shipping out orders should have been number one priority to retain his clients and keep them from looking around at some other increasingly attractive CBD options. No, the other places don't have 5 kinds of tinctures or 10 types of CBD concentrate, but the quality of their offerings looks like it could compete with OL. And that, overall, is good for OL and for the emerging CBD market.

I wish I had spent half of my order at one of the other places and I would have had some CBD by now. But, OL has been good to me in the past and for now, they still have a vastly superior product compared to the lions share of their competition. The service and consistency issues could definitely attract competition though. I am going to stay with OL but was happy to find some legitimate looking backups after waiting almost 2 weeks since I ordered with no response or package. I know OL is facing challenges but I believe they can do better than this latest delay.. I don't think anyone really cares if they had a plaint text label on their products while the new artwork is being made especially if it meant products would be shipped faster.

well said...I absolutely love OL products but out of the 6 times Ive ordered, there have been issues like this 5/6 times. Incredibly frustrating but theres not much I can do. I see some interesting things on etsy but doesn't seem to be as legit as OL.

also...what about getting something like this http://canna.bizzboard.com/product/...-female-cannabis-sativa-hemp-for-pain-relief/ and then either making tincture, edible or rosin pressing?

Last edited:
Flight of Fists,

datrashman

"UPDATE: ALL ORDERS WILL SHIP ASAP WE CAN NOT GET PAYPAL TO UNLOCK OUR ACCOUNT SO WE CAN SHIP OUT ORDERS ON TOP OF THAT OUR EMAIL WILL NOT LET US SEND OUT EMAILS DUE TO THE VOLUME OF EMAILS, PLEASE BE PATIENT WE WILL SHIP OUT ORDERS AS SOON AS WE CAN. WE ARE HERE AND OUR WORKING ON THE PROBLEM. WE HAVE ALWAYS SHIPPED ALL ORDERS NOTHING HAS CHANGED STOP FREAKING OUT WE WILL SHIP OUT ALL ORDERS AS FAST AS WE CAN. PAYPAL HAS SHUT US DOWN DUE TO PEOPLE REQUESTING REFUNDS AND STATING WHAT THEY WHERE BUYING SO NICE GOING, WE TRIED TO PROVIDE TO THE PUBLIC CBD PRODUCTS AND WE GET SCREWED SO THE PUBLIC SIDE OF THE SITE IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD"

"WE HOPE TO GET OUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT REINSTATED TODAY SO WE CAN PRINT OUT SHIPPING LABELS PLEASE HOLD ON JUST A LITTLE LONGER
WE HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF EVERYONE PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE HAD NO CONTROL OVER THIS OUR COMPUTERS WERE HACKED
THEN PEOPLE FREAKED OUT AND THEN SENT IN PAYPAL REQUESTS PAYPAL LOOKED AT IT AND FROZE OUR ACCOUNT
IF EVERYONE WOULD JUST RELAX THIS WOULD NOT BE THIS BAD"

Damn, hopefully everything calms down after this debacle. I've been waiting for my order for about 2 weeks now but I feel like of this could have been avoided if there was better communication.

Also has anyone tried CBDwellness' 71% feco cbd oil essential on Etsy, looks pretty decent for the price.

datrashman,
Reactions: suppa

ChemiSwarm

"UPDATE: ALL ORDERS WILL SHIP ASAP WE CAN NOT GET PAYPAL TO UNLOCK OUR ACCOUNT SO WE CAN SHIP OUT ORDERS ON TOP OF THAT OUR EMAIL WILL NOT LET US SEND OUT EMAILS DUE TO THE VOLUME OF EMAILS, PLEASE BE PATIENT WE WILL SHIP OUT ORDERS AS SOON AS WE CAN. WE ARE HERE AND OUR WORKING ON THE PROBLEM. WE HAVE ALWAYS SHIPPED ALL ORDERS NOTHING HAS CHANGED STOP FREAKING OUT WE WILL SHIP OUT ALL ORDERS AS FAST AS WE CAN. PAYPAL HAS SHUT US DOWN DUE TO PEOPLE REQUESTING REFUNDS AND STATING WHAT THEY WHERE BUYING SO NICE GOING, WE TRIED TO PROVIDE TO THE PUBLIC CBD PRODUCTS AND WE GET SCREWED SO THE PUBLIC SIDE OF THE SITE IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD"

"WE HOPE TO GET OUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT REINSTATED TODAY SO WE CAN PRINT OUT SHIPPING LABELS PLEASE HOLD ON JUST A LITTLE LONGER
WE HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF EVERYONE PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE HAD NO CONTROL OVER THIS OUR COMPUTERS WERE HACKED
THEN PEOPLE FREAKED OUT AND THEN SENT IN PAYPAL REQUESTS PAYPAL LOOKED AT IT AND FROZE OUR ACCOUNT
IF EVERYONE WOULD JUST RELAX THIS WOULD NOT BE THIS BAD"

Damn, hopefully everything calms down after this debacle. I've been waiting for my order for about 2 weeks now but I feel like of this could have been avoided if there was better communication.

Also has anyone tried CBDwellness' 71% feco cbd oil essential on Etsy, looks pretty decent for the price.

That's the thing - with better communication he would have saved himself a lot of trouble and refund requests, which may now mess up his ability to accept payments.

If it was me, the first thing I would have done would be to take as much time as needed to reply to everyone, inform them of the situation, let them know there would be a delay - and then print off some labels and ship everything ASAP.

So he has given everyone a taste of high quality CBD, and due to consistency issues is basically telling them to go shop around and see what else is out there (since he can't deliver the product on time). I'm not sure if driving your loyal buyers into the arms of the competition is a good business strategy!

He's obviously had some big setbacks and challenges to overcome, but I think the number one priority should be delivering for the clients in those situations. Not printing new labels, or even fixing the website - just shipping products people have paid for. Since people use this for anxiety, pain relief, etc. it's a little more urgent than most other products for many of his customers.

I'm still a fan of OL, but they can do better, and I hope they get their issues resolved and reach a level of normalcy with their operation.

I actually just ordered some of that feco CBD oil. Mostly good reviews, a couple questionable ones, but I'll take my chances. And, it says that it ships priority (which OL used to do).

suppa

I have tried the 71% oil. It is good mix it with hot heated olive oil and take it like you would a tincture under the tounge. I have vaped it in a vaporizer and it tends to gunk up coils very easily however he has raised the price from $40 to $45 and in the description it says dewaxed so it might be better for vaping but I haven't tried it after the price and description change. It is solid I used it for a bit waiting for OL to come back. I am also going to try the brand Zen CBD oil and it seems pretty good I will post updates for it on here when I try it. I think that omega labs should be private only site forever because people are messing it up for everyone. There are plenty of other competitors trying to compete with them and that is good Omega Labs put the bar way up high so others can try to mimic their success and raise their standards from snake oil to relatively decent amounts of cbd per tincture/oil/product. I believe the only people that can handle Omega Labs are the people that have been around since the old sites. If I were him I wouldn't risk the future of Omega Labs over idiots that don't think enough to think what they are saying to paypal... This is history repeating itself people literally I'm not kidding go back in the pages it happened before when I used to read about Omega Labs long before I ordered my very first product from them. Lotion/topicals/tinctures public. Concentrates/oils private and request only. I am aware at how dismally sad it sounds but this is humanity and this is people..

ChemiSwarm

well said...I absolutely love OL products but out of the 6 times Ive ordered, there have been issues like this 5/6 times. Incredibly frustrating but theres not much I can do. I see some interesting things on etsy but doesn't seem to be as legit as OL.

also...what about getting something like this http://canna.bizzboard.com/product/...-female-cannabis-sativa-hemp-for-pain-relief/ and then either making tincture, edible or rosin pressing?

For Etsy I would try to find products that are made with flower. The one I saw was shipped from the Netherlands, and I will try it next. I just ordered some FECO oil and will give that a try. There aren't a ton of them, but there are a few places that have great reviews and product made from flowers, that isn't ridiculously overpriced. There are even a couple more products out there then there was just a couple months ago (because I also searched when OL was down back in August).

Nothing on the level of OL yet it seems, but some of his competitors have products that are worth a second look while we're waiting for our OL orders.

ChemiSwarm,

ChemiSwarm

I have tried the 71% oil. It is good mix it with hot heated olive oil and take it like you would a tincture under the tounge. I have vaped it in a vaporizer and it tends to gunk up coils very easily however he has raised the price from $40 to $45 and in the description it says dewaxed so it might be better for vaping but I haven't tried it after the price and description change. It is solid I used it for a bit waiting for OL to come back. I am also going to try the brand Zen CBD oil and it seems pretty good I will post updates for it on here when I try it. I think that omega labs should be private only site forever because people are messing it up for everyone. There are plenty of other competitors trying to compete with them and that is good Omega Labs put the bar way up high so others can try to mimic their success and raise their standards from snake oil to relatively decent amounts of cbd per tincture/oil/product. I believe the only people that can handle Omega Labs are the people that have been around since the old sites. If I were him I wouldn't risk the future of Omega Labs over idiots that don't think enough to think what they are saying to paypal... This is history repeating itself people literally I'm not kidding go back in the pages it happened before when I used to read about Omega Labs long before I ordered my very first product from them. Lotion/topicals/tinctures public. Concentrates/oils private and request only. I am aware at how dismally sad it sounds but this is humanity and this is people..

That's good to know, and I totally agree with you.. Paypal will stop taking payments for him if they have too many issues. Omega did set the bar really high and I'll continue to order from them, but I am going to have some back up options just in case.

ChemiSwarm,

dankman

yup, OL customer service used to be pretty good when they were smaller. Great product but nothing but headaches ordering lately. I'll also be looking for backup options

Flight of Fists

some more research...just in case things don't clear up with OL

http://www.sacredsweetscbd.com is a company that offers cbd gummies, they also sell high thc products in legal states. If you go to their site their offering a free sample.

Here is another company that provides high THC products in legal states but also offers some CBD products that are legal everywhere https://www.etsy.com/listing/253840577/cbd-oil-mouth-spray-300mg-cbd-high?ref=shop_home_active_1

Tincture claims to be made from ACDC https://www.etsy.com/listing/237119161/positive-vibes-cbd-tincture-lab-tested?ref=shop_home_feat_2

Comparing etsy feedback scores and numbers

8JIO2Bx.png
2gXG2Am.png
5olSGNj.png
MPsEQcd.png
VOENmaA.png
pJfydJ0.png
ePReVab.png
YaAsELW.png

Last edited:
Flight of Fists,
Reactions: ChemiSwarm

suppa

So got an email of a refund for the order i ordered after my first order stating they couldn't process my order at this time. Just glad I got in a good 5 grams before things went haywire. I also sent an email to cfl foundation of encouragement stating how wonderful they've been and how thankful I have been and how much all of us have been for saving us from putrid prescriptions. I said if there was a place to donate I would donate and also suggested for them to make the tinctures/topicals public and the oils/others private. I really hope they make it through this and don't shut down. I was close to tears when I heard they were shutting down public for good it seems dim, but eyes closed I know they'll pull through like they always have before.

suppa,

datrashman

http://www.sacredsweetscbd.com is a company that offers cbd gummies, they also sell high thc products in legal states. If you go to their site their offering a free sample.

Here is another company that provides high THC products in legal states but also offers some CBD products that are legal everywhere https://www.etsy.com/listing/253840577/cbd-oil-mouth-spray-300mg-cbd-high?ref=shop_home_active_1

Tincture claims to be made from ACDC https://www.etsy.com/listing/237119161/positive-vibes-cbd-tincture-lab-tested?ref=shop_home_feat_2

8JIO2Bx.png
2gXG2Am.png
5olSGNj.png
MPsEQcd.png
VOENmaA.png
pJfydJ0.png
ePReVab.png
YaAsELW.png

I've tried Sacredsweetscbd gummies and found the effects weren't as profound as some other products and I think the price is kind of steep for 1 piece. I also tried Nutrientbomb's hard candy and caramels and thought they were decent, haven't tried their oil and tinctures tho. I'm going to try the 53% FECO oil from Etsy next and see how that works.

ChemiSwarm

So got an email of a refund for the order i ordered after my first order stating they couldn't process my order at this time. Just glad I got in a good 5 grams before things went haywire. I also sent an email to cfl foundation of encouragement stating how wonderful they've been and how thankful I have been and how much all of us have been for saving us from putrid prescriptions. I said if there was a place to donate I would donate and also suggested for them to make the tinctures/topicals public and the oils/others private. I really hope they make it through this and don't shut down. I was close to tears when I heard they were shutting down public for good it seems dim, but eyes closed I know they'll pull through like they always have before.

I'm so glad you posted this. I just went into my paypal and saw a $250 refund to a prepaid debit card. No email, no notice. I almost threw the card away since I didn't plan on using it after placing my order.

Really sucks, because that was my second order and the one I wanted the most. I even bought some new hardware specifically for that order. I can't believe there wasn't an email that it was refunded, I could have thrown away my card and been out $250.

So, I wasted money on new hardware that I can't use, and it's unclear whether the first order was shipped/placed.

**Update**
It looks like I did get a paypal refund email that went to spam. However, the balance that paypal said was refunded is not on my prepaid card. Hoping that I'm not out $250, and looks like I'll be spending some time on the phone with paypal and the prepaid card company tomorrow. Just a complete disaster and one of the worst online transactions I've had in years. Note to self - do not use prepaid debit cards to buy things through PayPal.

It bothers me so much because I really liked OL and their products, and to wait for them to reopen for over 2 months and then get hit with these kind of issues completely sucks as a customer. Maybe they will be up and running again in 2016, or maybe this is the end for them. Who knows. I hope they can pull out of it too, it would be a shame if other things got in the way of a product that could dominate the CBD market like that, and Chris is a good guy. But a free bottle of Curall should go out to everyone who got their order's cancelled when he reopens! lol. Good luck Chris, we're rooting for ya.

I can't buy any new CBD products from other vendors on Etsy until the prepaid card limbo is figured out, and as of now my card does not show the balance of $250 that Paypal listed as refunded yesterday.

I also picked up one of the Atmos Oil V2 optimizer pens, that I was told would work with pure C02 oil (without being mixed with VG/PG). I'm not sure if any of the other oils on etsy would work with that.. most of them have olive oil in them and are mainly for ingestion. The other concentrates are listed as a "paste" and not oil, but say they are C02 extracted. Anyone have any ideas there? I could always sell the Atmos I suppose since the order that was cancelled had all the oils (and a bottle of Curall and Canibdol). If anyone has ideas on CBD oils for the V2 pen let me know.. I will post here when I try some other CBD vendors on Etsy. The Dutch seem to have a good thing going, they are my next pick. The CBD search continues!

Last edited:
ChemiSwarm,

ChemiSwarm

My thoughts on the above after trying various CBD products for the last year-

- Puresciencelab: looks like good stuff, says it's hemp derived. I definitely like flower-based CBD extracts having tried hemp extracts previously (esp. for taste). But from a CBD perspective looks solid.

-RealCBD: looks expensive but also awesome. Hadn't run across them before, but will have to give them a try in the future. Also says hemp based but then they talk about "Charlotte's Web" strain in their summary and after further reading sounds like they use flowers. Their cherry extract is the closest thing to the kinds of tincture I used to order from OL, and at 1500mg for $90 looks very interesting.

-HempOilCollective: looks great also, and is priced much lower. Says hemp based. Also says 25% oil while the RealCBD oil said it was in the mid 60% range (explains difference in price too). Price per mg. still on the high side.

-Big Sur: Flower based, looks good. No mention of how much CBD per $55 bottle though, it would be nice to know.

-CBD Wellness: waiting on my 1g 53% oil from them and should have it early next week. Wondering if the oil is too thick to use in the Atmos V2 vape (which is supposed to handle thicker oils). Will post a review when received.

-Nutrient Bomb: lots of edibles, nice. Some good looking extracts at a decent price, nowhere near the price per mg of OL though. Definitely want to try their hard candies.

4 Corners cannabis - made from flowers, but at $120 per 500mg I would go through that in a few days.

-Nuleaf: I ordered from them before, they are hemp based and the price per mg is relatively high. Very strong grassy/hemp flavor and made my eyes completely bloodshot which I don't seem to have an issue with using flower based extracts.

Some others I've found:

-"A few of my faves Nancy": Cannabis based, large bottle with olive oil. About 3 times the size of an OL bottle but with 1500mg in total. I liked it, but used it in about 10 days and didn't like drinking droppers full of olive oil. But it's a good replacement for a good price, although you can't help but notice it's not quite on the same level as a Curall tincture.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/217459...=gallery&ga_search_query=cbd&ref=sr_gallery_5

-Dutch natural healing: Paste and oils, flower based, and good prices per mg. 135 5 star reviews - looks like they have it down pretty well. Based in netherlands but ship intl

https://www.etsy.com/listing/227469...a8bc90a3f7f9cab8afddb9c5aee5c1af661:227469273

-Natural Resource cure - Oils and tinctures, flower based, low cost per mg. Also based in the Netherlands with 108 5 star reviews.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/191019025/cbd-oil-1500mg-full-cannabinoid-spectrum?ref=related-0

So... there is hope! I will post my thoughts on any that I try over the next few months, and I plan on trying several. Looks like some of these oils may work in my vape pen if they are pure extracts not cut with food based oils.

Thanks for your research Flight of fists, I had not seen several of those before and it's good to know that this market is maturing, and that we do have some options in light of our cancelled OL orders. Almost all of these places had numerous reviews with 4-5 star review avg.

Last edited:

suppa

Order shipped. I think that once all this smog clears up they'll be back but probably (more so hopefully) just a private site as it was before for those responsible and respectful enough to care for the rest of the community's safety and well being.

ChemiSwarm

Order shipped. I think that once all this smog clears up they'll be back but probably (more so hopefully) just a private site as it was before for those responsible and respectful enough to care for the rest of the community's safety and well being.

Nice, your first order? I am hoping my first order ships since I did get a shipping email and tracking number (it just says label created).

I agree about the private site - when he expanded he probably just got hit with too many orders at the same time and then the perfect storm of the computer and office issues. I just wish I had added more to my first order, the second order that got cancelled was a lot larger. Oh well.

ChemiSwarm,

suppa

Yes the one I ordered on the 23rd. It said pre shipment since the 26th for the longest time till tonight. I am very thankful I at least got this one order I got alot so hopefully the 5 grams will last me till they get situated and back up hopefully able to get more if he's that generous to have the oils up again. If he is reading this I hope he sees how much I care and appreciate his work deep down..

tepictoton

Just mailed natural resource to see if their oil is decarbed or not. If so I will put in an order for one of their bottles.

Have been contemplating buying from ol, but it seems it is not the right time for that now...

Edit: got quick respons, is decarbed, strain cannot be told. Made with alcohol and diluted with olive oil.

Last edited:

negan

I ordered from OL on Oct 23rd. Tracking finally updated last night and it should be here by Tuesday. So they are getting stuff out, it is just taking a bit to processing orders (probably were/are inundated with orders since opening again).
Come on Tuesday!!

Chris needs to seriously look at getting his system secured. This is the second hack IIRC. Not really the kind of system you want hacked. I wonder which system was hacked, sounds like the computers used for work/processing orders and not the actual website. I've offered to help several times as I build ecommerce sites for a living and can get him off paypal as well (might be tough to get a CC processor to back them, especially with the hacking). But I understand why Chris will be hesitant to use outside people, however it appears he really needs some help (probably more on the IT systems side vs ecomm though).

Oh and the whole lost labels things seems unimportant, but I would imagine he is required by law (specifically after the last "review" from the DEA/FDA) to have certain info and warning on the labels. It probably took them a decent amount of time to craft these labels and get them approved, so loosing them is a decent setback.

Last edited:
negan,

suppa

I agree and same here! I can't wait. I hope things work out for him and he doesn't get discouraged maybe try contacting him again? We're the community that supports him if I knew how to do that I would help him with security and online things. Maybe they should add a donation box. I would give money if he had one as long as it helped support him and maybe go towards strengthening security/other expenses/upgrades.

suppa,

suppa

*imagine the voice from game of thrones: ETSY IS COMING!..*
Good news I've recieved word that etsy will be back open soon!!! Don't worry people who haven't gotten things shipped yet good meds will be available soon (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom