CBD Tincture...50 State Legal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
@DieHard - How does the stuff we sampled in Miami compare to OL? Can I go with what we got there, or is OL in a different league I need to try?
I have been having good experience with the CBD Crystals that I got there. That said OL is in a league all their own. Their stuff is definately excellent both in quality and price. Miss their Nectar with my own shatter to make a concentrate that was high in THC and CBD. Great medicine!

DieHard,

pixelx82

I Love Pixels
You were warned to not post about this unless you had more information to add. You do not so a warning point has been issued.
You know I never bashed OL but I will tell you this, His products were high in THC and do get you high. Not the tinctures but the oils. Definitely not what I was looking for when dealing with panic attacks and anxiety. I thought I found a CBD solution and its what I thought I was ordering from him since that's what was advertised.

I dont doubt those that need THC in their medication will and can greatly benefit from his products but just like a few others every strain I tried sent me to the moon. The last one gave me the worst panic attack of my life to the point I felt like I was having a seizure and was just going to straight up die. This is not cool in my book, Why not a simple warning and I wouldn't of ordered or smoked it.

On the other hand his tinctures are awesome, very relaxing and do melt the anxiety away.

I'm sorry that he is gone now for those of you that were legitimately benefiting from his products but he seriously did a group of us wrong that have very little tolerance to THC. Shit think of it as an allergy to something in a restaurant and you order a dinner plate that isn't supposed to have it, next thing you know your throat is closing up on you. How would you feel at that point?

I wont go into details but I did go over every issue I was having with Chris and all I got was very rude and negative replies from him. Not sure where everyone's superb customer service came from but I sure as hell didn't experiment with it.

Hopefully I can find a new legit CBD source, and even then I am not so paranoid to try and new products after what happened to me last week that im not sure what to do. I simply want to get off these stupid benzos and rely on a natural solution.

ChemiSwarm

"poor customer service and angry vindictive customers can be equally devastating to a business...
"

Angry vindictive customers don't occur in a vacuum. We've all been very patient with OL as they closed down in Aug and Sept, relaunched, and promptly cancelled all of our orders and closed again. OL had very loyal customers who were willing to, and did, put up with a lot. But his business just self destructed these last few months and that's not anyone's fault but his. Poor management and a lack of business fundamentals, as well as communication will do that no matter how good the product is.

"If you could recap with some of the ones you tried and your experiences including negative experiences that would be awesome. I lurk this thread and tried the OL products but I am very new to CBD wax and would love to know more about which companies to stay away from and which to try. There are other CBD suppliers mentioned in this thread, however my read through eluded me to believe that OL was the only game in town when I purchased some CBD wax in October. Now it sounds like there are others out there but they are lacking reviews. The more you can elaborate on your experiences the better."

--Of the non-OL CBD extracts I've tried so far, the tinctures from the netherlands have been the best. Dutch natural healing and natural resource cure on Etsy. $35 and $70, takes a long time to ship, good extract but not on the level of OL and not good enough to keep me ordering just those without trying other vendors. Flower extracted, dark green, but just not strong enough or enough quantity to give OL a run for their money.

--I just ordered a 1500 mg Cherry tincture from RealCBD along with butterscotch candies that supposedly have 30mg CBD each for a total of 1000mg, and also a 250mg 1g dose of CO2 extracted oil. The candies and CO2 extracted oil are both from 'hemp oil collective'. Hoping that works in my vape pen for thicker oils. Despite the names, all of these are flower extracts which makes a huge difference in quality. They appear to have legit HPLC testing as well. I want a good CBD tincture as well as something I can puff on. The edibles looked too good to pass up. I am hoping these 3 items will meet my CBD needs for December.

--I ordered the 53% FECO CBD oil on Etsy in Nov, it was pretty much straight dabs and knocked me on my ass after 2 hits. Not what I was looking for.

--I've ordered "A few of my faves Nancy" 's CBD in olive oil but you have to take a lot of olive oil to get a decent dose. Also on Etsy.

--In the past, I've ordered NuLeaf Naturals Hemp oil 750mg CBD, it was disgusting and made my eyes very red. Hemp extracts are gross.

--Also ordered hemp extracts from "da crema" on etsy, same story.

--Before that, the first CBD product I tried back in 2014 was the "Cannchew" gum. Worthless.

I will review the cherry tincture, edibles, and CO2 oil extract as soon as they arrive. I don't mind paying a little more for less CBD than OL if the quality is there. With that said, I don't see anything that compared to the types of wax OL had (that were low in THC, before the recent batch). Nor have I found a tincture that compares to Darkside or Curall in mg/$. But, hoping my recent order is a decent substitute until Chris gets things back up and running.

Last edited:

holl0w1

I feel obligated to chime in here on all of the discussion on Omega Labs. I posted most of this information on another forum but it looked like this was another good place for it.

I ordered Omega Labs' "Darkside of the Moon" tincture back in June. It came with a lab analytical results sheet with the name of the lab as "Kenevir Research" and various licensing numbers. Looked legit, but I went ahead and followed up with it.

I ended up getting in touch with the owner of Kenevir Research and they do indeed do cannabis analytical testing. The long and short of it is that Omega Labs totally fabricated the lab testing results that they supplied with the product. After looking into it, the owner of Kenevir informed me that he believed that Omega Labs had sent them a sample a while back which tested at nearly all THC and very little CBD, and the kicker is that they gave phony information and never paid the bill for the testing.

Forging lab results and attaching a lab's name and licensing numbers? That's ridiculous to me and much worse than not providing any lab results at all.

I am aware that they use another lab for their test results called GreenLeaf Labs and their lab did confirm the lab results were accurate over the phone, but Omega Labs has only ever had 1 test done with them in July and none since.

This raised a TON of red flags for me...

Mod note: Edited to remove contents of pm.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkrom

Great Scott!
You know I never bashed OL but I will tell you this, His products were high in THC and do get you high. Not the tinctures but the oils. Definitely not what I was looking for when dealing with panic attacks and anxiety. I thought I found a CBD solution and its what I thought I was ordering from him since that's what was advertised.

I dont doubt those that need THC in their medication will and can greatly benefit from his products but just like a few others every strain I tried sent me to the moon. The last one gave me the worst panic attack of my life to the point I felt like I was having a seizure and was just going to straight up die. This is not cool in my book, Why not a simple warning and I wouldn't of ordered or smoked it.

On the other hand his tinctures are awesome, very relaxing and do melt the anxiety away.

I'm sorry that he is gone now for those of you that were legitimately benefiting from his products but he seriously did a group of us wrong that have very little tolerance to THC. Shit think of it as an allergy to something in a restaurant and you order a dinner plate that isn't supposed to have it, next thing you know your throat is closing up on you. How would you feel at that point?

I wont go into details but I did go over every issue I was having with Chris and all I got was very rude and negative replies from him. Not sure where everyone's superb customer service came from but I sure as hell didn't experiment with it.

Hopefully I can find a new legit CBD source, and even then I am not so paranoid to try and new products after what happened to me last week that im not sure what to do. I simply want to get off these stupid benzos and rely on a natural solution.

I'm trying to just see how this all unfolds from the sidelines and see what happens. One thing you HAVE to keep in mind is that you don't KNOW there was thc in any product do you? Did you get them tested? You are basing this off the fact that you shouldn't get a panic attack from just CBD? I had access to dispensary direct 23% CBD cannabis, with less than 1% thc. Let me tell you if I overdid it, I would panic the same as overdoing it on thc. This was lab tested dispensary grown cannatonic.

I think we all need to remember that a few years ago virtually no one has heard anything about CBD. Most people haven't heard of CBD at all until recently. Now people (myself included) feel like we suddenly know so much about it. I have the feeling we have a LOT more to learn about cannabis, cbd, and other cannabinoids.

Want FACTS, lab results are the best we can get for now. Just had to throw that out there that you can panic from CBD alone, and its certainly easier to "overdose" from concentrates.

Last edited:

cbdneeded

Well oddly enough, he even list THC in the percentages darkrom. I believe they are inaccurate but I'm certain they contain THC.

I do know there is THC in these products, no question.

We've been duped, no questions asked.

Last edited:
Hi, do you guys know about cw botanical's Charlotte's Web oil, it's a whole plant extract tincture from that strain. They have a reseller in the uk, ukcbd.com. I've been using the 500mg version and seems pretty good (I have experience with OL products). I can never find anyone talking about cw botanical products, except for a few reviews. I'm curious to know what you guys think of it.

lord_sir_sgt_jeffrey_3rd,

cbdneeded

Well I got a refund, I respect that.

Now in full as of now, but I am hopeful.

I spoke with him, finically my problem was solved.

I still question the testing and the products do have THC.

Mod note: posts merged

cbdneeded,

ChemiSwarm

I feel obligated to chime in here on all of the discussion on Omega Labs.

Do you really want to be buying medicine from someone who has been arrested for dealing/using meth, first-degree burglary, first-degree aggravated theft, credit card fraud, identity theft, third-degree theft?

I'm new to this forum, so mods please let me know if I am violating any of your policies and I will edit/remove anything you wish. I just felt obligated to post this information.

Wow! That explains a lot. I'm done with OL.. I bet he is getting investigated by state or fed authorities as we speak. Also explains the changing websites etc.

ChemiSwarm,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Well oddly enough, he even list THC in the percentages darkrom. I believe they are inaccurate but I'm certain they contain THC.

I do know there is THC in these products, no question.

We've been duped, no questions asked.

Those THC percentages listed were BEFORE the THC was removed via column separation.

a lot of people "KNOW" a lot of things all of a sudden. The experts are flowing from the woodwork. Can I have a shot of your independent lab reports containing THC? Because other then that we know what, you felt mental effects? Guess what, you DO get mental effects from cbd. Unless the dispensary and the lab results of my cbd bud are also fabricated (not the case). Cbd has effects. It just does. You can't believe everything you hear on the internet. You know why some cbd has no aniexty when you take a ton? Because its fake garbage.

Was Chris a saint? Definitely not. But there is one thing I know for sure now. The 50 state medically beneficial cbd is gone because of a few negative reports. Hope everyone else is okay going back to Chinese hemp waste stew that doesn't work. I'm fortunate enough to be able to buy cbd strains at the dispensary. To everyone else who depended on chrises meds, sorry this happened. Good luck to anyone who thinks any other legal cbd product on the market will work. I've wasted my share of THOUSANDS on cbd products. Not one has worked until OL.

Good luck to everyone. I'm done following or caring about 50 state legal cbd. When we find something that works we will complain endlessly. The owner can be anyone in the world IDC if the owner was Hitler, his MEDICINE was helping sick people. Have fun paying $100 for a bottle of sewer water people, because that's all thats left in the market.

darkrom,
Reactions: Skored

ChemiSwarm

Relax dude. A quick search of etsy shows that there are other good CBD products out there. Your statement is completely false.. the days of industrial hemp extracts are over. You can be upset at the customers but it's Chris that destroyed his own business. The other products may not have the same price per MG but they are decent products NOT made from hemp. They are new to market and already have dozens of good reviews; or over 100 5 star reviews with some of them like the ones I just got from the netherlands. The market has already moved beyond industrial hemp crap, it's no longer a choice of deal with OL or Chinese hemp.

Besides, it's really risky to order from someone with felony drug convictions if the allegations of THC being in his products is even close to true. The difference between Curall, for example, and the recent waxes that we got from his was major. I've also had my card in a medical state and I can tell when I'm ingesting large amounts of THC, or something with very little THC like the Curall tincture or the other tinctures I've gotten lately from the netherlands. Maybe the reason OLs products worked so well for you is because they contained a nice dose of THC just like you would get from your dispensary. I don't think canibdol, curall, or darkside had any noticeable levels of THC in them. But I got high when I dabbed and vaped the recent batch of wax. No question about it, I've been ingesting THC for about 17 years and I know what it feels like.

Ethics aside, do you want to get investigated because you purchased extracts from someone with a felony meth conviction? I dont, which is why I'll never order from them again (even if his business was running). The only complaints came about when OL was decidedly not working.. If you read back thru this thread, it was all positive until he started screwing up with customer service, randomly closing his business, and sending out bad products.

Last edited:

cbdneeded

Dakrom you have no proof the THC was removed. In private messages he himself insisted the anxiety was from the THC present.Chris himself, told me in private messages that the 1:1 is thc and cbd. I assumed it was CBN, he asked me why would I order something that has THC in it? The reason was I assumed by federal law, the amount allowed is virtually non existant.

There is also evidence that the Curall was the only product tested, as well the other test being fabricated as well.

I don't know if you have a horse in this race, know the guy in person, or what, I have no malice or hate invested but there is an overwhelming of shade presented.

There being a fact that his product helped individuals, does not discount those who've been met with negatives.

You act as if it was our choice, we are victim in this scenario. To write us off will ill intent in the most selfish fashion possible, says a lot about you as a person. I have condition and it was made worse, I myself am sick, and for me making note of it impacting my life in way that isn't productive, you attempt to write me off as the bad guy and demonize me?

It is sad.

Tweety

Darkrom,

You sound way too concerned about other peoples choices. Its this sort of behavior that makes many of us suspicious. I have experienced questionable service from OL with products that have no effect. Now, if OL had some semblance of customer service and business integrity, his site(s) would contain much more usable information. OL isnt the only one that falls into this category. Additionally, Ive not located any info from OL about their processes. CO2 extraction or solvents? And just b/c he says its CO2, doesnt mean that it is CO2. I had high hopes for this seller. Turns out that much of the hype is prly just the owner and his minions invading comments sections for a quick cash grab.

cbdneeded

No flaming. Do not post any content that harasses, insults, belittles, threatens or flames another member.
Trust me Darkom is only worried about himself.

When it comes down to the seriousness of the matter, his only concern is him being able get his "goodies" rather it be at the expense of others, it is of none of his concern.

cbdneeded,
Reactions: Tweety

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I'm going to step in here and tell you that all this bickering needs to stop or I will close down this thread.

This thread is for information on CBD oils. Not about your opinions about each other. May I also remind you that liking a post that breaks a rule can also result in a point for you. :cool:

momofthegoons,
Reactions: VegNVape

Tweety

Dude, I totally agree with you on all counts. I think your post is fine, it's legit criticism and not an attack on the company. My last order of wax had too much THC also - that was not what I'm looking for. If I want to get some THC wax I would just get it from someone I know locally, sure as hell would not get it sent to me via the mail. I ordered another alleged CBD extract from a different company and had the same problem. I took two hits and got completely ripped, not what I was expecting or wanting.

On the business side of it, people would kill for the kind of demand and repeat customers that he had/has. I grew my retail business from $0 to $45k net profit yearly in 2 years.. not a ton but enough to support me. I would run Chris's business for him so he could do what he does best, and I would accept payment entirely in Curall!

On a serious note though, it does make you wonder what's going on. All the different websites are weird.. why not just use the same one? I had to question whether or not he'd actually been hacked too. It reminded me of when a celebrity posts something racist or offensive on Twitter and then says they've been "hacked".

To the other prev. poster, glad that you were able to get your order shipped! I thought about ordering some Curall for the black friday sale but was hesitant after the way my previous orders were handled (one cancelled).

Instead, I just ordered the CO2 CBD oil and Cherry CBD tincture I mentioned in my last post. I will review them as soon as they arrive, but they look promising. I still would have ordered Curall instead if I knew for sure it would be delivered. But you nailed it Johnny Hemp Seed - it's about business fundamentals. Obviously the product is a hit and the market is there. But even within the last 3 months, he has more serious competitors with quality CBD products than he used to earlier this year. It was a mistake to think he could coast on service because of the quality of the product.. eventually someone would come along with quality product AND good service.

Regarding "all the different websites", you kids are prly much more 'tube savvy that this old bastid, but I have noticed what I think is many CBD sellers having multiple sites, selling similar/same products under different names. My previous employer (DNA industry) did the exact same thing. Gives the consumer the false belief there is choice. Regardless, I hope OL can get it together for the folks who want to continue with them.

Tweety,

ChemiSwarm

Tweety I think that was definitely the case with the original hemp companies that were all under the same umbrella. But I am quite sure that the CBD products shipping from Hawaii and those in the Netherlands are two different companies.. and there's so many of them now that I don't think they can all be under the same umbrella. But this is something to look out for. In the post that you quoted I had actually meant all the different websites and domain names that OL used this year was weird.. wasn't referring to different companies.

The mods removed the "contents of the PM" in hollow1's post from earlier, but I think if a CBD source that we are buying from is a convicted meth dealer then we should know about it. I certainly would want to know about it. Hopefully we can still discuss the fact that the owner of a company was convicted of a crime which could put us in danger if we order products that said company is mislabeling. The fact that he also had credit card fraud charges is really troubling given that it was an e-commerce website where people provided credit card info. I'm glad I only used prepaid cards when ordering in the past. Anyone who used a credit card may want to keep a close eye on their statements over the next few months just in case.

But everything is making sense now after hearing that.. all the strange behavior and openings/closings in the last few months may have been fueled by a habit other than CBD.

With that said, might as well close this thread.. this goose is cooked. Don't give up on good CBD products guys.. there are enough promising leads on Etsy that with a little trial and error, you can find a good (non hemp based) product from a reputable source. It won't be at the same price per mg we got used to with OL, but as the market matures the price point will come down and quality will continue to go up. At the same time, we can't be sure that we were actually getting those high CBD levels of 3000-5000mg+ that OL claimed was in their tinctures, now that the testing has been called into question.

If this thread is still open I will post a review when I receive the 3 new products I ordered from 2 different vendors.. I'm hopeful about them after reading reviews and product descriptions. They do appear to have real testing as well.

Mod note: links removed

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
The mods removed the "contents of the PM" in hollow1's post from earlier, but I think if a CBD source that we are buying from is a convicted meth dealer then we should know about it. I certainly would want to know about it.
And if we knew, FOR CERTAIN, that that was the owner of Omega Labs, we would let it ride. However we do not.
Also... these are arrest records. NOT conviction records. :cool:

I also see you are criticizing mod decisions, which according to our rules is not allowed. Any of those comments should have been done to a moderator via pm.

There are to be no more links posted in this thread regarding this unless we have cleared them first and they have been verified to be the correct information regarding the individual who owns Omega Labs. I do not want to close this thread as I feel there is valuable information to be had regarding CBD oils. But further accusations against Omega Labs need to stop.

Spinuch

I got a package from OL. He messaged me yesterday saying sorry for the delay of communication. Today though I open my package and there's only 1 of 3 jars of oil. I already messaged him again and will report back with what happens. Bit nerve racking to deal with this industry.

The oil tastes like majestic oranges (Raw CBD Nectar 73.21% CBD). I'm impressed with the quality of the product. You can't compare it to the 53/54% FECO oil. It's in another league. I really hope I don't get screwed over because I can't get anything even close to this in the area I live.

Last edited:
Spinuch,

ChemiSwarm

Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member. Warning point issued.
And if we knew, FOR CERTAIN, that that was the owner of Omega Labs, we would let it ride. However we do not.
Also... these are arrest records. NOT conviction records. :cool:

I also see you are criticizing mod decisions, which according to our rules is not allowed. Any of those comments should have been done to a moderator via pm.

There are to be no more links posted in this thread regarding this unless we have cleared them first and they have been verified to be the correct information regarding the individual who owns Omega Labs. I do not want to close this thread as I feel there is valuable information to be had regarding CBD oils. But further accusations against Omega Labs need to stop.

Are you serious? I didn't realize that this site was run like a communist labor camp. No criticizing! No dissent!

We do know for certain that it was the owner of Omega labs, but you happened to delete that information from hollow1's message. And since they are just arrest records and not conviction records, I guess that means no big deal. Honest mistake, I'm sure people get arrested all the time for dealing meth on accident and beat the charges.

You can remove the links, but anyone can google Chris Willms meth medford oregon and find our buddy. If people do get in trouble due to their connection to Chris and OL, you will be partly responsible for suppressing and removing information that he was arrested for dealing meth. Great job.

I for one, will not be ordering from someone who strongly appears to be the same person in the arrest records for dealing meth. Moderate away, because I'm done with this site too. Good luck to all.

Last edited:

darkrom

Great Scott!
Regarding "all the different websites", you kids are prly much more 'tube savvy that this old bastid, but I have noticed what I think is many CBD sellers having multiple sites, selling similar/same products under different names. My previous employer (DNA industry) did the exact same thing. Gives the consumer the false belief there is choice. Regardless, I hope OL can get it together for the folks who want to continue with them.

This is incredibly common in the "cbd market". Many corporations are using the same imported gunk/shit/magic unicorn piss syrup they call CBD. Then you slap your own logo on the product. Now the poor sucker patients try brand A. It fails miserably. Then you say on to the next and try brand B. Same poop soup, different logo on the bottle. They got your money twice. Keep moving on and hope you find one. Eventually you are likely to give up, but not until they have milked you for many purchases. Literally preying on the sick. I did the same thing, desperation to feel better.

Darkrom,

You sound way too concerned about other peoples choices. Its this sort of behavior that makes many of us suspicious. I have experienced questionable service from OL with products that have no effect. Now, if OL had some semblance of customer service and business integrity, his site(s) would contain much more usable information. OL isnt the only one that falls into this category. Additionally, Ive not located any info from OL about their processes. CO2 extraction or solvents? And just b/c he says its CO2, doesnt mean that it is CO2. I had high hopes for this seller. Turns out that much of the hype is prly just the owner and his minions invading comments sections for a quick cash grab.

You had OL products with "no effect"? I thought the latest mob mentality ruling without any kind of test has conclusively proven that OL products were just absolutely loaded with THC?

So now we have people complaining that there is too much THC in the product, and others complaining it is inactive completely. Its ALMOST as if we shouldn't judge the chemical composition of things based on subjective member reports since people will vary wildly with just about every single thing in life.

Trust me Darkom is only worried about himself.

When it comes down to the seriousness of the matter, his only concern is him being able get his "goodies" rather it be at the expense of others, it is of none of his concern.

You should look at who started this 50 page thread, and read about all the other waste of money products I tried before. I have MY medicine now yes, but there was 50 state legal medicine. Do you see people raving about ANY of the other abundant sources of CBD the way they were for Omega? My "goodies" are all set in this state. I can get high thc or high cbd. My concern with OL being gone is that there is no other rave worthy CBD out there for other people. The dispensaries are new to me. I'm fortunate there. Until they were open I was happy to have OL since it was the only option that worked at all during the thousands of dollars I blew in desperation to find real oil. I hope a new company opens up and serves CBD to all. I'm doubtful. Look at all the stuff with Charlottes web in the name. $100+ bottles of tincture. I know a local with seizures who was duped into trying it. Didn't help him. I tried it as well. Didn't help me. But hey, it didn't make me panic, so by current logic it must be real CBD then? Canchew gum didn't make me panic. It also didn't help anyone I gave it to. I had hundreds of dollars worth of cbd products I've give them out freely hoping they help someone else once I verify that they were not helpful to me.

By all means call me selfish if thats what you think, but I've probably given away more $ in CBD products than most people have even seen. I think its really a loss that the only working CBD (that I tried) that was 50 state legal is now going to be gone, because some people MAY have misdosed, or simply don't react well to CBD. Sounds a lot like how we banned THC because SOME people said it made them feel bad...

Anyway I'm sorry you have such a negative impression on me, but I assure you my interests were finding 50 state legal CBD to help myself, my friends who have medical needs, and my online family here at FC. I still would like to see that, but I'm certainly not going to keep throwing away my money looking for helpful cbd. I found it online with OL. Thats gone. Now I'm going to use the cannabis CBD from the dispensary which is lab tested and real and WORKS. Can you blame me for not wanting to throw more of my hard earned money on other CBD products anymore? I'll be thrilled if/when there is a 50 state legal option, because TRUST ME, I remember the struggle. My dispensary opened this year, and I'm lucky if they have CBD meds in stock for 1 week every 2 months or so. Thats just how it is.

Do I like buying things from sketchy people like Chris? Nope. But you know whats worse IMO, no medicine for those who need it. I'm happily hearing suggestions for other brands of CBD legal products that work. Anyone? ANYONE? There is a reason the last ___ pages of this thread are full of talk of OL. Its because that was working great for those of us who tried it generally. I'm not shocked that it wasn't a magic cure all for every single person, and sadly I'm also not shocked that the vocal unhappy minority have gotten something else shut down.

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Are you serious? I didn't realize that this site was run like a communist labor camp. No criticizing! No dissent!

We do know for certain that it was the owner of Omega labs, but you happened to delete that information from hollow1's message. And since they are just arrest records and not conviction records, I guess that means no big deal. Honest mistake, I'm sure people get arrested all the time for dealing meth on accident and beat the charges.

You can remove the links, but anyone can google Chris Willms meth medford oregon and find our buddy. If people do get in trouble due to their connection to Chris and OL, you will be partly responsible for suppressing and removing information that he was arrested for dealing meth. Great job.

I for one, will not be ordering from someone who strongly appears to be the same person in the arrest records for dealing meth. Moderate away, because I'm done with this site too. Good luck to all.

You're certainly done with FC for three days. You were told about our rule and you broke it anyway, so that's a warning point from me, not @momofthegoons.

If everyone on FC refused to buy product from people with drug arrest records, our membership numbers would be much lower. It is not the job of FC Staff to examine the evidence, make judgments, and/or act as guardians. We run as much and possibly more risk when we allow such accusations. You might feel you've got all the evidence you need but that's your personal decision.

Edit: This is not a thread that I've followed, but I have seen several reports about posts in here. I've reviewed more of the thread and discussed this with other Staff members. We feel that this thread is not about a vapourizer or a vapourizer-related product and that it has resulted in more than enough personal attacks and other rule-breaking. Given the latest controversy, it is not in our best interested to keep this thread open, so I'm shutting it down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom