CBD Tincture...50 State Legal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbdneeded

Can you post a picture of it pixie? I'd like to see it. Is it really that bad? Is it melty at all? So how about the effects?

cbdneeded,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
I mean.... it isn't just a typical extraction. It is a regular extraction (I think) which is then passed through column chromatography separation. How in the hell they made bubble hash this way would be a very interesting story I bet!

seaofgreens,
Reactions: sativasam

herbivore21

I mean.... it isn't just a typical extraction. It is a regular extraction (I think) which is then passed through column chromatography separation. How in the hell they made bubble hash this way would be a very interesting story I bet!
Hmmm bro gotta remind you and everyone here that column chromatography on bubble hash would not result in bubble hash. Chromatography requires the use of a solvent or more often a complex solution comprising various solvents (known as the eluent). The effect of dissolving the heads (ie: bubble) into said solvent/s necessitates that the final product would be a solvent extract, either shatter or sap depending on various factors.

However, there are now medical cannabis cultivars which could be run into bubble without any significant levels of THC in them. OL certainly have access to such cultivars, more than anyone I've ever known in the industry so far. I suspect that this is what's going on. Careful selection of the right cultivars, run them as bubble :)

Last edited:

cbdneeded

Please don't post pics of the products here, if you want to send pictures send them through the personal messaging system.
What is the issue? They have pictures of their product listed on their page, there is pictures in here of their product, not to mention all the talk....

cbdneeded,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
What is the issue? They have pictures of their product listed on their page, there is pictures in here of their product, not to mention all the talk....
No real issue, just don't want OL to get too much attention.
If you're able to find them I'd appreciate some links to pictures in this thread of OL products. Talk is cool, pictures on their page are cool, I'm just hesitant of pictures and direct links here.

cbdneeded

That is what I thought, but once anything hits the internet, done deal, cat is out the bag. Now I respect your intent, no denouncing that, but as far as it being practical, more or less it probably falls flat. I just as much as anyone want them to thrive and avoid negative press that comes with popularity, but, sadly the reality is that you're really limited as to what erupts through the internet once that seed is already grounded, good with the bad.

cbdneeded,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Hmmm bro gotta remind you and everyone here that column chromatography on bubble hash would not result in bubble hash. Chromatography requires the use of a solvent or more often a complex solution comprising various solvents (known as the eluent). The effect of dissolving the heads (ie: bubble) into said solvent/s necessitates that the final product would be a solvent extract, either shatter or sap depending on various factors.

However, there are now medical cannabis cultivars which could be run into bubble without any significant levels of THC in them. OL certainly have access to such cultivars, more than anyone I've ever known in the industry so far. I suspect that this is what's going on. Careful selection of the right cultivars, run them as bubble :)

Good point!

seaofgreens,

pixelx82

I Love Pixels

I wont be posting any pics so the most I can tell you is its more like pressed kief rather than full melt bubble. I have had full melt bubble from several pink house shops in Colorado ran by Nikka T and its been some of the most amazing hash I have ever had.

The smell of the product kind of turns me away as it smells musty/bad...I cant really explain the smell. Definitely nothing like the other OL products I have gotten.

Also any insight on the throat burn/itch Herbivore? I followed your advice on another thread and got the SiC nail hoping to have a more smooth dab but its still just as harsh :(

Love the effects but hate the process til I can figure out a smooth way to inhale.

pixelx82,

cbdneeded

Maybe it is just the strain? ACDC hasn't been noted as the most appealing smell or taste, as I've heard this for a lot of cbd strains. I hope it isn't all that bad.

So how about effect?

cbdneeded,

Juleslee21

Vapor Enthusiast
Apart from that the effects are great. I just really wish I could get a smooth hit without the burn or itch...

Its actually the reason i stopped hitting my dr dabber pen and tried switching to my water rig with sic nail but still same feeling.

Any thoughts?
Maybe try this http://delta3dstudios.com/nearly-universal-vape-to-waterpipe-adapter-small/
Also i know DR dabber sells custom water pieces for there products but i figured the above option would probably be cheaper.
Maybe water cooling your DR Dabber then throwing some ice in your water pipe might help.

Juleslee21,
Reactions: Reflexion

Sandgrease

Just an update, I did receive my Cannatonic extract. Just took a little longer than expected to arrive. The syringe was vac sealed and no leakage. A little higher on the THC than I was expecting but I mixed it with some Hemp based C02 extract to lower the average THC content and still tastes pretty good. If anything made the Hemp extract taste better.

Last edited:
Sandgrease,
Reactions: Snappo

pixelx82

I Love Pixels
Maybe it is just the strain? ACDC hasn't been noted as the most appealing smell or taste, as I've heard this for a lot of cbd strains. I hope it isn't all that bad.

So how about effect?

Never did I say anything about ACDC... And the other strains I have gotten from him smell amazing.

Maybe try this http://delta3dstudios.com/nearly-universal-vape-to-waterpipe-adapter-small/
Also i know DR dabber sells custom water pieces for there products but i figured the above option would probably be cheaper.
Maybe water cooling your DR Dabber then throwing some ice in your water pipe might help.

I already have a Mobius 2 foot 2 chamber bong that I use and it still does nothing for the harshness and scratchy burn feeling.

Last edited:
pixelx82,

Sandgrease

Why not just enjoy what you got and not post about this. Just let it be and fly under the radar as it has been. Everyone is extremely happy with OL as I have been...[/QUOTE]

I changed my posted a bit in response. I see what I did there....

Sandgrease,

cbdneeded

Never did I say anything about ACDC... And the other strains I have gotten from him smell amazing.

I already have a Mobius 2 foot 2 chamber bong that I use and it still does nothing for the harshness and scratchy burn feeling.

The bubble you got, was specifically listed as being made with ACDC....
So yeah, kinda relevant to what I'm saying, not just spewing random bullshit...

Here is what was on the etsy listing below for it....
1 gram 86% CBD Bubble Hash
Overview
  • Handmade item
  • Material: ACDC

Sandgrease? What was the effect like, as far as when consumed alone, care to comment on the THC effect? Did it cause anxiety?

Last edited by a moderator:
cbdneeded,

pixelx82

I Love Pixels
The bubble you got, was specifically listed as being made with ACDC....
So yeah, kinda relevant to what I'm saying, not just spewing random bullshit...

Here is what was on the etsy listing below for it....
Overview
  • Handmade item
  • Material: ACDC
That may be true from that specific product but not the one I just ordered. Which had this desceiption:

Just the bubbles it is very blonde and fresh filtered at 72 microns
pic 2. actual picture under a microscope

Nothing blonde about what i got. Its brown keif looking.

Again I never mentioned acdc...

pixelx82,

cbdneeded

No flaming. Do not post any content that harasses, insults, belittles, threatens or flames another member. Warning point issued.
It is the same exact one, go take a look back at your order, it is on the right side under overview. I don't know what your problem is, but that is exactly what it is, the only bubble hash they had. No one said you mentioned ACDC, but that is the shit you ordered, not sure what is with the need to be a condescending asshole but you've proven successful buddy! Look familiar?

2d95hft.png[

Last edited:
cbdneeded,

pixelx82

I Love Pixels
It is the same exact one, go take a look back at your order, it is on the right side under overview. I don't know what your problem is, but that is exactly what it is, the only bubble hash they had. No one said you mentioned ACDC, but that is the shit you ordered, not sure what is with the need to be a condescending asshole but you've proven successful buddy! Look familiar?

2d95hft.png[
I dont have an issue with you man and im sorry if you think im coming off as an asshole but your the one that kind of attacked me first. but either way lets just leave it as it is and move forward dude. all good?

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Only thing I can think of is that the strain just doesn't agree with your taste buds. Perhaps the water/ice they were using in extraction was contaminated somehow, but I sort of doubt that.

seaofgreens,

cbdneeded

It wasn't attack, I have just as much as you invested since I ordered the same shit, so I'm only hoping to understand the issue at hand just as much as you. With that being said, if we're now on the same page, I've never heard ACDC as described as musty but a lot of the higher CBD strains with virtually no thc like ACDC and R4, have been touted as not really tasty, but musty has me worried, hope it isn't mold.

I'd like to keep it positive and move foreword as well.

How is the effect of the bubble pixie? Like specifics as far as anxiety relief and all that. Is it melty at all?

pixelx82

I Love Pixels
It wasn't attack, I have just as much as you invested since I ordered the same shit, so I'm only hoping to understand the issue at hand just as much as you. With that being said, if we're now on the same page, I've never heard ACDC as described as musty but a lot of the higher CBD strains with virtually no thc like ACDC and R4, have been touted as not really tasty, but musty has me worried, hope it isn't mold.

I'd like to keep it positive and move foreword as well.

How is the effect of the bubble pixie? Like specifics as far as anxiety relief and all that. Is it melty at all?
I didnt smoke it with fear of mold. I have tried several strains while living in colorado even high cbd strains that didnt exactly smell pleseant but they didnt have this bad smell to them. This is just a smell my body tells me not to touch if you get what i mean.

With that being said I did just order some of the decarboxulated northern lights he had up with the hopes of being able to dab that with no burn or scratch.

Does this mean all the other oils hes had on etsy still have solvents in them and they arent meant for dabbing? I have invested a ton of money as well man and it kinda sucks that I feel like im stuck with this product I cant use.

pixelx82,

cbdneeded

Damn, I'm hoping for the best, but if that is the case for me I'm really fucked, considering I got like 4gs.

I also ordered the Northern Lights, one question, how is this industrial hemp? Northern Lights, a cbd strain? News to me as well, fuck it let the dice roll.

I wonder what material the nectar is made out of?

Can you elaborate on the anti anxiety effect?

cbdneeded,

pixelx82

I Love Pixels
Damn, I'm hoping for the best, but if that is the case for me I'm really fucked, considering I got like 4gs.

I also ordered the Northern Lights, one question, how is this industrial hemp? Northern Lights, a cbd strain? News to me as well, fuck it let the dice roll.

I wonder what material the nectar is made out of?

Can you elaborate on the anti anxiety effect?
Im in the same boat I ordered 3. I cant comment on the anti anxiety effects because I havent tried it until I hear back from OL.

Have you bought any of the other comcentrates? Read the rest of my message before. Im starting to wonder if they were for edible use only because the decarbaxilated northern lights are the first ones that actually said for dabbing in the description...

pixelx82,

cbdneeded

Nah, I meant like from the nectar and cbd in general. If I remember right, I think you had a similar anxiety issue as myself with cannabis.

I read your earlier post, I was just hoping for a little more elaboration as to how pronounced the anti anxiety effect is.

First time ordering.

cbdneeded,

pixelx82

I Love Pixels
I thouroughly enjoyed the mectar I first ordered as it let me enjoy vaping again without the anxoety. Really relaxed me but it did give me the burning itchy throat feeling so I stopped. I been buying OLs dofferent strains trying to find one that doesnt burn my throat. I know there was a mention of winterizing it previously but I cant find the post.

pixelx82,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom