CBD Tincture...50 State Legal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandgrease

CBD extracts when vaporized cause a mild relaxation similar to Cannabis but without the anxious speedy high of THC.
More stoned than high if that makes any sense.

You can drive a car, hold a conversation without forgetting what you just said. I don't have a whole lot of pain so I can't comment on it's pain relief. It's no inebriating yet works as an antianxiety drug.

On the subject of itchy throats. I've noticed that lots of Cannabis and Hemp extracts cause this even when using a bong with water. Not quite sure why that is...

I also recommend checking out Hemp Remedies' Releaf hemp extract

Last edited:
Sandgrease,

pixelx82

I Love Pixels
CBD extracts when vaporized cause a mild relaxation similar to Cannabis but without the anxious speedy high of THC.
More stoned than high if that makes any sense.

You can drive a car, hold a conversation without forgetting what you just said. I don't have a whole lot of pain so I can't comment on it's pain relief. It's no inebriating yet works as an antianxiety drug.

On the subject of itchy throats. I've noticed that lots of Cannabis and Hemp extracts cause this even when using a bong with water. Not quite sure why that is...

I also recommend checking out Hemp Remedies' Releaf hemp extract
Hemp remedies Releaf is horrible. The taste is just nasty. And doesnt have the same effects os OL products...

pixelx82,

tepictoton

For European members,

http://jacob-hooy.nl/producten/detail/?catId=&contentId=71230

seems like the big guys are picking up on CBD, and it is being sold openly now by many big stores like ´De Tuinen´ in the Netherlands.

Have send a message to OL on Etsy about a week ago about combined shipping(charging 22euros for each individual item is kind off making it unaccessable for me). No response till now...

tepictoton,

Glowballs

My shipping has always been combined to the UK. Just add all your items and go to the check out, it will only charge one shipping fee (for UK anyway). £16 in my case. You might have to pay customs though depending on where you are.

Glowballs,

Glowballs

Can I ask a couple of questions to people that may know the answer...

Firstly, lets take OL that sells say Canibdol Original CBD drops for $90 (approx) which contains 3000mg CBD in a 2fl.oz tincture. And you have Dixie Botanicals that sells a 2fl.oz tincture which contains only 500mg of CBD for $129.... am i missing something here? or are Dixie massively overpricing their products?? (or OL is just great value)??

Secondly, Even though it says on Etsy that OL's Darkside of the Moon contains 80%+ CBD, the lab report slip say it contains 66.59% CBDa and only 6.39% CBD?? How does CBDa compare to CBD because I look at certain graphs on google images and CBDa doesnt contain no where near the amount of benefits that CBD does???

Cheers

Glowballs,

Sandgrease

The reason OL's products are different from HR's is because OL is using Cannabis flowers while HR is using Hemp plants/stalk and possibly leaves.

Two different products that both contain CBD but OL's contains more than just CBD. Plus the terps are different in Cannabis grown for flavor and Cannabinoid content compared to Hemp that has been traditionally grown for fiber and food (although more and more farmers are catching on to the fact that you can produce a medicinal product from Hemp are breeding for higher non thc Cannabinoids)

CBD alone does produce noticeable effects in large enough doses but obviously works better synergistically in the presence of other Cannabinoids

Last edited:
Sandgrease,

cbdneeded

I will tell you one thing, this bubble has me high as fuck, also kinda anxious.

I'm tripping balls to be honest with you, Jesus Christ....

So much for that lol, hopefully one of these CBD extracts may help counter it....

cbdneeded,

pixelx82

I Love Pixels
I will tell you one thing, this bubble has me high as fuck, also kinda anxious.

I'm tripping balls to be honest with you, Jesus Christ....

So much for that lol, hopefully one of these CBD extracts may help counter it....
You know the harlequin did that to me. I had to mentally fight off myself from freaking out. I havent tried the bubble
Yet I still have it just sitting there. Did yours have that strong weird almost bad smell?

How did you smoke it did you burn or dab?

pixelx82,

cbdneeded

Same here, it was like riding a roller coaster.

Just used a pipe, no weird taste or anything ,smelled like your average dank.

cbdneeded,

cbdneeded

So far, I tried the bubble, the nectar, and my friend tried the one to one extract along with the others mentioned.

I'm high as fuck off the bubble and nectar, like straight up high...no lie.

My friend wasn't really feeling much off the cbd's alone but then he dabbed a hit of the one to one and he definitely was high.

That is the one I'm scared of, considering I'm already barely holding on, that one to one is definitely one to look out for. I'm laughing, anxious, paranoid, relaxed, up, down, shit is like a roller coaster.

cbdneeded,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Holy shit the bubble is out?! I missed a lot.

Is this all from his site or etsy? God damn I really didn't want to miss that one.

darkrom,

pixelx82

I Love Pixels
So far, I tried the bubble, the nectar, and my friend tried the one to one extract along with the others mentioned.

I'm high as fuck off the bubble and nectar, like straight up high...no lie.

My friend wasn't really feeling much off the cbd's alone but then he dabbed a hit of the one to one and he definitely was high.

That is the one I'm scared of, considering I'm already barely holding on, that one to one is definitely one to look out for. I'm laughing, anxious, paranoid, relaxed, up, down, shit is like a roller coaster.
Is the one to one you have the new one he had posted the decarboxulated one or this was the previous one when he put the bubble up?

Did you dab that? Was your in a syringe super liquidy compared to the nectar? If you did dab it did it burn your throat?

pixelx82,

cbdneeded

Mine didn't come in a syringe. It didn't say decarboxulated or anything.

I dabbed it on my friends rig, it smelled nice, tasted pretty nice as well, it didn't burn my throat.

Expansive, of course.

I'm impressed, now, not sure if this bubble, does not look like it, but still decent.

The strain says G7 on the one to one, anyone have a clue what that is. On the one to one on the site it said Northern Lights, not sure if this is it. My friend said it is strong and he was looking for the thc effect and I could tell he was faded.

Might end up trying it.

cbdneeded,

pixelx82

I Love Pixels
My one to one that said northern lights came in a syringe and was more liquidy than say the nectar. I havent tried it yet as someone advised me it may be for consumption and it could have residual solvents harmful for dabbing. So i been scared to try it especially after dabbing yhe harlequin and that burning the hell out of my throat.

The harlequin came in a silicon jar. So did the cannatonic and the nectar. The bubble was also silicon jard but seemed more powdery kief like rather than full melt bubble. And then the one to oke northern lights came in a syringe...

Strange how were all getting different products from the same item. Its a bit confusing to say the least. I been taking my darkside of the moon tincture to hold me off til i get a reply from OL.

If you notice the last 1 to 1 that was posted that said decarboxulated was the only one that stated in the description "dabbable"

pixelx82,

cbdneeded

Just put the nectar in the pen and high yet again....

But, this was one of my best highs ever, kinda trippy in the head, but I have this underlying amazing CBD buzz.

Me and my dad rarely talk, I feel tension and anxious, then I smoked this and I talked to him for about an hour... This is how you can tell I'm high "if you won a trip to Japan, all expenses paid, would you go?".

You know you're high when you're asking theoretical questions about paid for Japan trips.

cbdneeded,

cbdneeded

The cat is out the bag, I see this all the time. Omega is up, been talked about, they have a shop on Etsy for Christ's sake....

Anyway, I know from the jump this may not last long and I would love to keep it conserved, but I know we are in 2015 as well.

Now, I'm vaping out the pen, a blend of the nectar which is mostly CBD and the 50/50 1 to 1 oil. I'm toasted and love these guys.

I just had the best barbecue pulled pork sandwich from Wendy's with a Vanilla Coke, that says it all to my mood.

Last edited by a moderator:

CannaBanana

I'm seriously Sooo confused at why I Still have no response from Chris. Is there something up?! I'm really confused because it's Literally been a Month and No "new password" was emailed to me. Kinda let down. I had an account on the previous site. Hope this changes. . . like seriously.?!?!?! Please help me out here I Really really don't get this. ...

And in regards to keep OL low key..I knew about Omega before all these concentrates. I have known about Omega Labs for Over two years..I was told from someone who lives in Colorado that it Blows Away any cbd found in dispensary's...just kinda ironic everyone else got on the bandwagon and I'm like still waiting to make a purchase. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
CannaBanana,

cbdneeded

Just keep checking their Etsy, that is what I did.

High as we speak, this is no CBD high, I'm straight weeded. Now I do feel the CBD, but this is heady...

This is the thing, people mentioning to keep OL on the down low. This site is what made me want to go with Omega, heard other things on reddit, but this thread had all the appraise, pictures of the product, everything that has been said and put up is public, nothing more is is going to make a difference, any anything less doesn't discount what already has been made public, like I said cat out of the bag.

cbdneeded,

cbdneeded

"So obnoxious go to bed"
Cool story bro....

My one to one that said northern lights came in a syringe and was more liquidy than say the nectar. I havent tried it yet as someone advised me it may be for consumption and it could have residual solvents harmful for dabbing. So i been scared to try it especially after dabbing yhe harlequin and that burning the hell out of my throat.

The harlequin came in a silicon jar. So did the cannatonic and the nectar. The bubble was also silicon jard but seemed more powdery kief like rather than full melt bubble. And then the one to oke northern lights came in a syringe...

Strange how were all getting different products from the same item. Its a bit confusing to say the least. I been taking my darkside of the moon tincture to hold me off til i get a reply from OL.

If you notice the last 1 to 1 that was posted that said decarboxulated was the only one that stated in the description "dabbable"

Care to go a little more in depth as to how your "trip" on the harlequin went? Also how are the tinctures, I'm utterly shocked as to how damn heady/thc driven these extracts are. May need something more CBD driven...

Last edited:
cbdneeded,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
So obnoxious go to bed

I feel it's necessary to remind our new members that we have a "Be Nice" rule. Specifically:
  • No flaming. Do not post any content that harasses, insults, belittles, threatens or flames another member. Please be nice to newbies.

If I wasn't in such a good mood (due to the effects of some really nice Gorilla Glue) I would've handed out warning points. Please take a moment to familiarize yourselves with our forum rules.

And be nice.:goon:

:peace:

Stu,
Reactions: MySega
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom