Carta by Focus V

MonkeyTime

Two dabs in and really glad to have it back in action..... and it's the 8 flashes for me!

Batteries are out and charging, it'd be nice if it works again, but I'm not sure what's going on with them yet?

MonkeyTime,

jimsmith90210

Who Is Nate?
Two dabs in and really glad to have it back in action..... and it's the 8 flashes for me!

Batteries are out and charging, it'd be nice if it works again, but I'm not sure what's going on with them yet?

I'd recommend getting another pair of batteries, makes this kind of issue way less frustrating.

I would have been very sad if I didn't have a backup pair when my Carta was acting up on day one.

jimsmith90210,

Fkn0wned

Everyone is saying they got notifications for V2 atomizer shipping and yet I never received one and I filled out the form and I have PM'ed @FocusV has any idea why?, Did you get atomizers out to everyone yet?

Fkn0wned,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Here a off-topic question related to the Focus V company, are the same guys who are running this company since the Carta release? It seems to me the company is in new hands... even thoughts it was the guy from Boundless seen in their Carta videos but I'm probably mistaken.

I would be very pleased to test this vape like I does with every vape they released since the Focus vape pen, but it looks like they change their beta testing process and I can't afford to pay to get something in beta stage. Although I'll follow the Carta's story and wish customers will get a 100% working unit very soon with quartz bucket.

I wish you a lot of success @FocusV and I'll wait patiently until to see your next herbal vaporizer does!

PPN,

Glass Pound

I received an order of these today at my shop. I like it so far. Any chance of getting the beta version of the app?

Glass Pound,

jimsmith90210

Who Is Nate?
Dang, shops are getting production units before paying beta customers?

I still cannot fill out the form because the web site is still down.

@FocusV Any update other than "fill out the form once the website is back" ?

jimsmith90210,

Hoosier

Dang, shops are getting production units before paying beta customers?

I still cannot fill out the form because the web site is still down.

@FocusV Any update other than "fill out the form once the website is back" ?

Don’t worry, I did fill out the form before the site went down, and I still don’t have a shipping notice. SMH

Hoosier,

Aggi

Aggi Swaggi
Don’t worry, I did fill out the form before the site went down, and I still don’t have a shipping notice. SMH
Spoke with Focus V via Instagram earlier today and they said that the production units haven't been sent out yet, they are in Kentucky at the moment.

dmojo23

Their CS on IG told me the v2 devices are held up in Kentucky. My atty worked for one brief sesh but not after I tried to crank it back up. CS said there’s a resistance issue and that holding off until the v2 comes is probably best. The v2 atty and the v1 unit aren’t working that well together apparently.

freddiegibbs

Their CS on IG told me the v2 devices are held up in Kentucky. My atty worked for one brief sesh but not after I tried to crank it back up. CS said there’s a resistance issue and that holding off until the v2 comes is probably best. The v2 atty and the v1 unit aren’t working that well together apparently.
Dang it. Guess there wasn't much point to sending them early in that case. Oh well.

freddiegibbs,
Reactions: dmojo23

jimsmith90210

Who Is Nate?
I believe the shops did get theirs first. Randall spoke about that on his Live Stream, but I believe it's the pre-order/beta customers units that are in Kentucky? Not 100% but that's the answer I got

Bummer, feels bad.

jimsmith90210,

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey Guys,

Quick updates for you. Yes as it turns out the v2 attys have a height and resistance difference that wont let them function very well with the v1 if at all (depending on a mm difference in the bottom connector height)
(overall best to just wait to use the v2 atty with the v2 body. not the ideal situation but it is where we are now)

To answer the question about shops receiving before pre-order customers. we shipped 2 orders at the same time. one full order to a distributor (who then sold to shops from there) and the other half to our Austin facility (which is now being held in Kentucky) The original ship date was set and delivery was confirmed until we got the random hold notice from UPS.

again, not the best situation to be in but its where we stand. The best we can do now is offer free atomizers and one of our new Focus V T-Shirts to all the beta people and pre-order people still waiting.

NEXT PART FOR BETA CUSTOMERS ONLY -------------------------

Beta users will be getting there first official hook up soon with the new Dry Herb Chamber. We will have those ready to ship out son for you. From there the next upgrade will be our new alt atty (cant put the details out just yet)

dabdaddy420tv

Just a heads up everyone if you use reddit the Carta reddit isn’t allowing people to be skeptical of all the delays and such and will prevent you from posting there. I will only be checking here from now on since people are able to express themselves freely and accurate info is actually posted here as opposed to only positives on the Carta reddit. I’m excited still to receive mine but still disappointed as someone who preordered with all the delays and slow communication on what’s going on.

Hoosier

Hey Guys,

Quick updates for you. Yes as it turns out the v2 attys have a height and resistance difference that wont let them function very well with the v1 if at all (depending on a mm difference in the bottom connector height)
(overall best to just wait to use the v2 atty with the v2 body. not the ideal situation but it is where we are now)

To answer the question about shops receiving before pre-order customers. we shipped 2 orders at the same time. one full order to a distributor (who then sold to shops from there) and the other half to our Austin facility (which is now being held in Kentucky) The original ship date was set and delivery was confirmed until we got the random hold notice from UPS.

again, not the best situation to be in but its where we stand. The best we can do now is offer free atomizers and one of our new Focus V T-Shirts to all the beta people and pre-order people still waiting.

NEXT PART FOR BETA CUSTOMERS ONLY -------------------------

Beta users will be getting there first official hook up soon with the new Dry Herb Chamber. We will have those ready to ship out son for you. From there the next upgrade will be our new alt atty (cant put the details out just yet)

Gotta DHL that chit from China

Hoosier,
Reactions: FocusV

Hoosier

Why is the shipment on hold in Kentucky? Is it because it's vaping merchandise?

Having done a fair bit of importing from China over the years, my guess would be that it has been flagged for a Customs inspection at the UPS worldport facility upon its arrival to the US. These usually only take a day or two and then things are back on track.

Hoosier,
Reactions: Summer

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Yeah typically ita customs but this time there saying FDA (there bringing in the big guns!) But our shipper says everything should be fine. Although it's been in hold for going over a week now if they don't release it tomorrow.

FocusV,
Reactions: Shrike

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Quick question. All of the stores on line saying they have this in stock. Do they and is everything version two?

LAWTHEONE,

Shadyguy

How long is the site going to be down? I was unable to fill out the form for the v2 upgrade prior to it going down and would like to be on the first train to Carta town.

Shadyguy,
Top Bottom