Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
emmdeemo,
That's one area that did not get a lot of testing from me... as I tend to keep my glass clean. Sorry... I'll let others chime in on this one as field reports start coming in on the Alpha test bowls.
I'd test it for you, if I weren't so OCD about clean glass. ;)

dontmindme

Maybe isolating the vapor path with its own downward tube like some female quartz bangers would prevent any reclaim gathering at the joint. Might condense the vapor a little as well... but would add a little restriction maybe...

dontmindme,

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
@dontmindme,
I have not run into any problems with reclaim collecting at the joints (at least not any more than anywhere else in the path) with the new bowls... but I didn't see a problem with that on the old style bowls either.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Maybe isolating the vapor path with its own downward tube like some female quartz bangers would prevent any reclaim gathering at the joint. Might condense the vapor a little as well... but would add a little restriction maybe...

I think reclaim of some description is unavoidable unless ya squeaky clean. The only thing I can think of that would benefit my own situation is a slightly tapered end to the bowl connection to aid in reclaim dripping OFF the bottom of the bowl into my funky little reclaim jar :)

@Chicken #420 Yeah, it collects on the bottom of the bowl, and sits there till its heavy enough to run into the joint. But you know, its going to go where ever vapour goes so its kinda unavoidable really. And reclaim collects more reclaim than clean does, its more 'user error' imho (me being one of those users and fully aware of it) :)

EmDeemo,
Reactions: steama

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I wonder if our glass blower might be able to make a glass FP like this. We were talking party bowls recently, what about this??

new-revolver-bowl-8-shots-glass-bowl-for-glass-bong-smoking-pipe-water-pipes-14mm-joint(bl-12-s).jpg

psychonaut,

dontmindme

It would most likely travel up... and not down unless the inner tube compensates air flow to make it drip.

dontmindme,

buddingglasshead

I was going to wait until the adjusta-bowl alpha rollout was complete to make necessary adjustments to the caddy. The new showercap will also be added. Give us a couple of weeks.

OK flowerpot insert wish list.
1) micro dose flower insert
2) convection dab pad
3) NUG rotisserie (personal favorite)

probably best to create them individually first

I've had great success with .05 micro dosing with the current bowls. Can someone please help me understand what the design objective is here?

any hashchurch fans here. I'm not sure if they still do live sunday feeds. https://www.youtube.com/user/BCbubbleman

I think especially for WA and OG users the microdose would also eliminate the even heat distribution issue that the SH removed. As @SoDelicious mentioned having pre-loadable bowls would be great, especially for someone like me who is always next to my flowerpot but also always busy. If I had pre-loaded doses all made earlier in the day so that I can just finish what I need throughout my busy day without skipping beat. I think it would both help me medicate better and reduce time taken throughout the day to take my medicine.

I've mentioned it before but a tool to pack the bowl down would be great too. I use a cork currently for this purpose. It's also nice for nug vaping as you can break up what is there without too much hassle. I'd love to see it as just the end of a a dabber. I personally don't like threaded ends unless it's being used in something.

Has any other Ti cap user had any issue with threading? The flat dabber I received with it has trouble threading in it at all, but manged to get it working in the SH. My stubby fits on the top but won't fit on the side and wiggles on top. The dabber included with the Ti cap now (came with my SH cap) sort of works but requires a lot of messing around to work on the side and works fine on the top.

buddingglasshead,

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
In an alternate state late-ish last night, in another thread I replied to a really cool post by @Alexis but completely forgot where I was and my post devolved into a FP&SH advert for those of us with wonky autoimmune systems. Really took things off the rails, much like now. Just realised this today and feel so stupid, but in a way I blame all of you. You people write about all the ways NVFP & SH/SC kicks ass in 39 areas of testing, how it makes you more complete and happy as humans. Nobody ever says "Sorry NewVape, it just doesn't live up to the hype here. It doesn't work for me." Ever. All you happy fanatics are starting to get to me. It's subconscious, beyond my rational control. :freak:

I'm not a materialistic man but I want one of these precisely because you all have me thinking this is end-game on the home front. It seems to make a variety of members, some have probably used every major vape, so happy and satisfied at home to the point of using nothing else. Micro or Megadose, party or solo, flowers or concentrates, rec or med? Yes it can! I might justify 2-3 choice portables to round things out. Then no VAS, just NVAS. I've only got to remember I don't actually need a FPSH to be happy, but it would make it easier! :haw:

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
I've mentioned it before but a tool to pack the bowl down would be great too. I use a cork currently for this purpose. It's also nice for nug vaping as you can break up what is there without too much hassle. I'd love to see it as just the end of a a dabber. I personally don't like threaded ends unless it's being used in something.

Have you taken a look at newvape no threaded pax loading tool? That sounds like it would work pretty well for you (non threaded version is cheaper than threaded)

Square4Life

Have you taken a look at newvape no threaded pax loading tool? That sounds like it would work pretty well for you (non threaded version is cheaper than threaded)
For me, the non-threaded pax loading tool is not near wide enough for this purpose. To give an example, a doob tube (or the Dynavap tubes) is almost the perfect width. Something with this width and enough length that you can hold onto it, is perfect.

I use the Dynavap tube since i have one handy but it would be cool to have a tool, especially if it had a small enough 'handle end' that it could stick in my stand along with the rest of the NV stuff (the front still being a wide 'slug' for tamping the bowl and unground nugs down).

Last edited:
Square4Life,

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Just received a transaction refund from errlectric canada...
Description:Sorry, I do not ship internationally.
:\
Took him 2 weeks to decide this and refund and also ignored the email I sent last week altogether

Pyr0,

DrRishi

Took him 2 weeks to decide this and refund and also ignored the email I sent last week altogether
I just got his message too. Way too late.

DrRishi,

Square4Life

Is there any reason this is so difficult? I seem to see several people across the pond having issues getting these screens...unless there's a reason I'm not aware of, I'll gladly order a handful and then ship to whoever needs some (as long as the costs are covered by buyer, of course).

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
also more expensive once you add international shipping :p

@NewVape710 is it possible for you to ship TI screens in a simple envelop to avoid huge shipping charges?

I'm sure the guys at NV will figure something out ;) I'll just hold off until the next big sale to order everything at once. Just in case some new products get released

Top Bottom