Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I was thinking the same thing. A Ti bowl insert where the inner diameter would be about 1/2 inch or a little less. The .75 in Ti insert center would be tapered do direct the heat to the smaller screen.

This could work great for a micro hit solution

An insert would be much better than a basket screen in the airpath. An insert keeping the herb at the same level its already at so theres no need for adjustments and that locks in place with the current groove system.

In other news... I am warming very much (pun not intentional) to dabbing THROUGH the hole in a pre-heated Showercap.

I can load a bowl of flower, and a bowl of convection dab, not bother touching the cap at all, just the SH handle. Not even bothering to change temps either.

Isnt this essentially how the sublimator worked?

Likes2vape

I was thinking how to make the wrap around head have a more distributed air path like the showerhead vs the 5 holes straight down the center. If @NewVape710 made a 3 piece design where the wrap around head with the 5 air holes screw into a center piece which had air holes like the showerhead and than screw into showerhead nut would be pretty awesome!!

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
@NewVape710 @NewVape420
I also thought aboutna micro dose bowl... maybe it would be possible to make a ti ring or glass ring which fits in the normal bowl so the diameter (size) of the bowl gets smaller and if you want a bigger bowl just take out the the ring...

I've been asking Edwyn about the possibility of a Titanuim bowl sleeve to restrict bowl diameter and "herd" the herb to the warmer center of the screen.

Hoping it eventually happens...

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just tried the ELB cap method and it worked extremely well. Much better for my smaller hits for sure. It milked up much quicker and thus allowed for dense, chewy, tasty vapor. I tried the hand torn nug grind and found the flavor to be absolutely amazing. I'm not sure if it was so tasty due to the fact that it's a new strain for me known for great flavor (Tangie), or due to the lack of grinding. More research is necessary, but the citrus flavor just tickled the taste buds in the back of my tongue in an unexpected punch of flavor. Delicious.

I think the ELB cap will be my preferred method going forward (unless a microbowl setup gets created). Thanks for the suggestion @emmdeemo. :tup:

Cover me fellas, I'm goin' back in for some more of that hand-shredded Tangie.:rockon:

:peace:

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
Yeah, the Evo ELB cap fits good.
Zc2dwgN.jpg

In other news, I've been messing around with using my Vapocane glass bowl. I had to crank up the temps about 100°F to compensate for the lower load, but it works amazingly well. The flavor seems better to me this way and as a bonus I can lift out the bowl to clear the hit.:clap:

lKlpJq2.jpg

:peace:
Does this concentrate the vapor in a way that loading just the same amount in a FP body can't?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I love the free flowing nature of the ShowerHead, and only add the 'Cap towards the end, do you have any issues with the restricted draw?

Its draw restriction is def there, and I usually hate draw restriction, but its acceptable for me at least on the SH with the original Showercap. I'm able to reduce temps and get more constant air temps going thru the bowl. My lungs are approving. YMMV.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I only sometimes use that cap at the beginning to get the vapor flowing and then remove the cap to finish up restriction free. I could never give up the easy free flow of vapor an uncapped shower head gives.

I love it too much. :love:

This is why I'm now considering an adjustable carb cap, so I can experiment to satisfy my wonderings if theres a crossover point of more air thru the cap but still getting the preheat and air temp constancy.

...rage that shat?

You mean? -
79f2816baf1c7231f4d96b0b416f305f.jpg

Last edited:

dontmindme

Another idea is that newvape makes its own health stone in the center of the shower cap. I can only imagine the air flow dragging the dab down to make up for any restrictive air flow. Hey... or make a cone shape bowl for abv and put the dab there instead. Carb capping would only be a ring and use the abv + dab as the primary path... it also filter air to a extent.

It'd be tricky to find the balance though... ultimately fine tuning distance of the heating element and the material.

Example: the evo transfers heat multiple times at different distances... without the restriction of the basket the preferred setting of the user changes.

So... after that thinking of that... the carb cap would no longer be a ring but a hollow cone pointed up. I was thinking originally if newvape just made multiple slots and a ring that controls air flow to heat retainment to stable temps. Where am i? I think too much pulling the disgruntled... dude always getting tipsy.

So the compensation of heat is spun like a gear, fluctuating air flow to melting a dab and... flow. You really cant do both at once unless you control the incoming air.

I guess depending how much you want to spend on r&d... it'd be abv compressed on a spikey glass or quartz tapered insert with air paths. So when the dab is drawn down it touches the general consensus of material you should use... almost like micro percolating.

You really take my name to heart... or maybe im invincible. Yea... i talk to myself.

This all reminds me of terpene extraction when used at low temps... is it better before or after and at frequency is it you cant tell the shuffle? I remember listening to how cbd can get stuck or complicates with metabolism. Is terps a thinner? And back to a series of heating. Seems like both sides of summer. Kinda like a sprout and the flower.

Last edited:
dontmindme,

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Vapologist,

I actually have that water pipe... but that's not me! :)

Seriously, though, it was an inexpensive ($45) 3-foot floor bong on closeout, so I wasn't expecting much from it. I ended up lovin' it though... it's one SERIOUSLY fun piece to whip out when visitors want a toke! :D

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@Stu inspired me to look at some of my glass bowls built for flower and tried resting the SH above it and got some really sweet tokes. Nothing fits well and they all have restricted airflow. It's kinda like a reverse carb cap. That definitely gave me a preview of what to expect flavor wise once the glass FP's arrive. I didn't find it overly different from the Ti FP itself. I was just vaping some fine grind, haven't tried a solid nug yet. That's next :nod:

Been micro dab/flower double deckers at 620F on the SH. :drool::love::whoa:

Top Bottom