Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
Exactly, that
IDK, this may be a bold claim but I think just having this part of my VAS under control is making me a little happier in general during the day. Endless honeymoon, so far =) Either that or this fuckin' entourage ensemble orchestra is just having it's way with me.
Totally agree, its a very freeing feeling knowing that at any moment you can make the absolute most of out just a 'lil, with an aesthetic that is just so comforting. No matter which version you have, they all work AWESOME and will all last the rest of your lives.

Probably gonna get a finger wag for this or worse, but this is accurate:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer

I was going to wait until the adjusta-bowl alpha rollout was complete to make necessary adjustments to the caddy. The new showercap will also be added. Give us a couple of weeks.

OK flowerpot insert wish list.
1) micro dose flower insert
2) convection dab pad
3) NUG rotisserie (personal favorite)

probably best to create them individually first

I've had great success with .05 micro dosing with the current bowls. Can someone please help me understand what the design objective is here?

any hashchurch fans here. I'm not sure if they still do live sunday feeds. https://www.youtube.com/user/BCbubbleman

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I was going to wait until the adjusta-bowl alpha rollout was complete to make necessary adjustments to the caddy. The new showercap will also be added. Give us a couple of weeks.

OK flowerpot insert wish list.
1) micro dose flower (I suggest we pick a weight)
2) convection dab pad
3) NUG rotisserie (personal favorite)

probably best to create them individually first

any hashchurch fans here. I'm not sure if they still do live sunday feeds. https://www.youtube.com/user/BCbubbleman

Seems like .05 is about the certified standard microdose.

Alexis

I am still yet to receive my first order from Newvape, scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I was really lucky for a number of loose ends to tie up enabling me to make the order early because I wanted to get a male stubby bowl.

So I managed to cover the Flowerpot and leave just enough for the 2 glass pieces from China.
Worked out perfect, I'm just waitinf for the controller to be shipped, and glass to arrive....

However- even though I have everything I need (one Ti double weave coming from Canada), and I still have no idea yet how my sensitive system will handle the concentrated FP vapor...

I am already planning my next order next year likely, for... more Ti double weaves, Pax loading tool dabber thing (for preheating showercap I see as being useful), and more new things I have forgotten atm as Durban hits me. DEFINITELY the micro dose insert though as well!:drool:

So this is the remarkable speed of evolution on show here- I haven't even RECEIVED my first order yet, and there are already new items I want now which weren't available last week, and more coming very soon!
No rush or real need at all for any new items, just continuos upgrades and improvements for everybody's benefit.

Pretty special to see, and this is precisely what caught my attention here and attracted me to this thread- and it has all been conducted so maturely, humbly and respectfully on a personal level at all times.

I swear it is the calm and accepting energy Edwyn puts into what he does and how he engages with us all, as well as the excellence of the products, that makes this thread and the Flowerpot what it is so far.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep

Yes, I really enjoy hearing the discussions and arguments, it makes for entertaining church. I dont know if they're continuing or not. Todd McCormick had a show talking cannabis running on saturdays and that's been offline for a bit =/ Subcool's (the weed nerd) show is good, but it's more like chillin than informin.

I wish skunkman sam would come over and check out FC, I think he'd enjoy flowers through the FP!
However- even though I have everything I need (one Ti double weave coming from Canada), and I still have no idea yet how my sensitive system will handle the concentrated FP vapor...

I am unsure how exactly sensitive your system is, however, I do believe that the temperature and method is going to be the biggest factor. Even just smaller quick rips, like draw until the vapor begins, let it build for X number of seconds then clear. So many methods to tailor to you, it's like all other vaporizers except a bit more responsive IMO. emmdeemo's tests of pre-heating the carb cap vs cold carb cap also adds more dimensions to the experience. Basically you'll have little trouble adjusting the vapor density, you may have to revisit some of the testing conclusions. I've just been sort of riding the wave, trying what others are trying, seeing how the experience stacks up. I've been more on the higher temp side, full bowls at 630F pre-heated SC'd this morning, and so many heavy hits. I had a couple coughs once the terps really started to evaporate, on the 2nd and 3rd hits. The remaining bowl was smooth. I guess 9 or 10 hits.

Happy Sunday all!

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've had great success with .05 micro dosing with the current bowls. Can someone please help me understand what the design objective is here?
For me the objective is to increase airflow velocity through the herb by reducing the diameter/volume of the herb chamber. Slow(er) pulls do not provide as dense of a hit with the current bowl so it would appeal to my gerbil lungs to get fuller hits while moving less air through the system. :2c:

:peace:

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
I was going to wait until the adjusta-bowl alpha rollout was complete to make necessary adjustments to the caddy. The new showercap will also be added. Give us a couple of weeks...

Edwyn,
Thanks for the update on this.
Now I know why every time I went to add the caddy to an order, a little voice in my head kept saying "Not yet... not yet." :)
Looking forward to the updated adjustments... one of those beautiful cases will eventually come home to me! :D

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Dueling FlowerPot ShowerHeads

Double Double-Decker

@Buildozer Are you our first candidate for a six shooter? Two triple deckers I'd like to see please :) Dab smeared on each screen, flower in each bowl, and a dab in each dish

Sally Forth!

:evil::science:

To funnel the hot air flow thru only the tiny load, and not let any air pass thru the screen where no flower is present. It'd be functionally like using the wraparounds more concentrated centre channel air flow, and a basket screen. I get the microloads to produce vapour really quick by capping, but then theres that pesky draw restriction. I think an insert would be easier for users without the lung capacity to get microloads working with less of an inhale (as a by product, I think probably at lower temps too). An insert could also mean getting all the benefits of a basket screen by just dropping the insert into the bowl rather than having to fiddle, could also keep the load at the same level the screen is currently at so users dont have to up temps because of the extra distance between head and load that the EVO baskets create.

I think I'd personally want one that would make it easy to empty the bowl in a similar way, just tipping it out without the screen/insert falling out.

Is that the kinda stuff your question meant?

Last edited:

Dubmonkey

Ok
Three more sessions with the Showerhead and two of them was with some Ros.

Tried 620, 550, and 480

550 seems to be the magic number. Amazing flavors from just flowers.

Going to try different coarse of flower as been just tearing up some by hand into little nuts.

Baron23

beats me, Edwyn, as I also have vaped .05 g, mostly about .1 .13 g loads, but I have run .05 g and it worked perfectly fine.

For some, micro dosing is down to .005 (yeah, a crumb). Doesn't do it for me but there is more to heaven and earth than dreamt about in my philosophy, Horatio.

Anyway, I guess I'm not one pining for a smaller bowl size....nor the rotisserie either, tbh. But it is an creative idea.

PoopMachine

Kind of an odd idea but instead of all these adjustable bowl options, etc, how about inserts that you can slide into the bowl to make it smaller?

Not only could you reduce the load size and narrow the air path, it would also help hold the screen down.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
.045g worked fine for me even with whole nugs, flipping it after a pull and then breaking it down. I have a microgram scale and was weighing tiny nugs last night.

Having an insert to make the bowl smaller would make the vapor less dilute though, which I think is what @Stu is looking for. Thick, undiluted vapor from small loads. This would also greatly increase the conduction aspect of this vape though

As far as the rotisserie - I have no idea how it'd work or what is even a good solution for this "issue" but I do really, really enjoy the hand-torn nugs. The first few hits until you break it down are light on vapor, but I can keep hitting the same bowl for like 10-20min and have it keep pumping out decent vapor (it at least will milk up the tube all opaque) as opposed to the fine grind, where I can crush 0.2g in 1.5minutes and 1 massive cloud.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Triple decker, 555f (dab in the bowl, flower in the bowl, dab in the dish)

EDIT 2: Edited the rest of the video out... Proper length now

The rotisserie idea is currently not firing my imagination one bit. That doesnt mean much at this point tho :)

EDIT: Video is only 40 seconds long, forgot to chop the rest of the mp3 audio off.

Last edited:

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Hey people...
I would personally go for a "rotisserie" bowl, but only if it were ultra simple and foolproof. I'm wondering what the possibility of rotating the hot air, instead of the nug might be. Some kind of spinning air vortex chamber with micro hurricanes of superheated ShowerHead air spinning all around and through the herb before finally exiting?
Might require a 2nd coil, on the bowl/chamber half? Or maybe a "vortex chamber bowl" that comes down from above and surrounds an "herb platform"?
Just thinking out loud here.... ;)

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Hey people...
I would personally go for a "rotisserie" bowl, but only if it were ultra simple and foolproof. I'm wondering what the possibility of rotating the hot air, instead of the nug might be. Some kind of spinning air vortex chamber with micro hurricanes of superheated ShowerHead air spinning all around the herb before finally exiting?
Just thinking out loud here....

IIRC, the OGFP had some form of accidental turbulence, but thinking now, its more likely that it LOOKED like turbulence after the draw, but it was actually just the blow back moving the load.

Either way, part of the SH's appeal was it not moving the bud around so the hot air would be more likely to hit flower particles (thats maybe only my interpretation of events tho I think?).

The Errlectric herb nail thingy has spinning air I think? My thinking would be that its less efficient for very small amounts? Not sure as I dont have the experience, also thinking out loud with my fingers here too :)

Oh btw, @Chicken #420 , slightly backwards question... do you have any dirty connectors you could try the new bowl in, or have you tried any? :) I'm wondering if the new adjusta-bowl makes any difference to sticking from reclaim build up?

Top Bottom