Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

dadan

Just received a transaction refund from errlectric canada...

:\
Took him 2 weeks to decide this and refund and also ignored the email I sent last week altogether

I just got his message too. Way too late.

Same here, errletric canada keeps money for 2 weeks, awful self advertising...

I hope @NewVape710 @NewVape420 will soon consider international market as a priority too...reading this thread we are seriously a growing market for them, but we have to pay heavy charges regarding shipping an import taxes...this mean about 35% more than US residents pays...i don't know if @VapeFiend.com would be their official european reseller/wharehouse, but to do this they need to have full catalogue items, not just some products...
:);)

Last edited:
dadan,
Reactions: Joaon

Likes2vape

I got some really good Tahoe OG flower and shatter this weekend. I did a couple double deckers on the showerhead at 666 but got a lot of puddling so I turned the temp up to 685 but still got puddling. I switched out the showerhead for the wraparound and no more puddles. I have been noticing that I get quite a bit of puddling on the showerhead unless I do micro dabs(not something I’m into. I think the dish being so big that the outer edge is a lot cooler than the middle as the oil tends to run to the outer edges. I’m going to only use the showerhead for flower from now on and use the wraparound for concentrates and double deckers. I have figured out that if I let the wraparound head sit on the bowl for a 30-60 seconds I can get big tasty hits without carb capping.

I would really like to see @NewVape710 make a three piece head design like I mentioned yesterday, I think it would eliminate any hot spots on the OG/wraparound design. The dish can screw into a center post with the top half of the center post hollow and the bottom half solid with th showerhead holes drilled through and then attach to the coil nut. You now have a built in diffuser that will more evenly distribute the air.

Justpassedu

I got some really good Tahoe OG flower and shatter this weekend. I did a couple double deckers on the showerhead at 666 but got a lot of puddling so I turned the temp up to 685 but still got puddling. I switched out the showerhead for the wraparound and no more puddles. I have been noticing that I get quite a bit of puddling on the showerhead unless I do micro dabs(not something I’m into. I think the dish being so big that the outer edge is a lot cooler than the middle as the oil tends to run to the outer edges. I’m going to only use the showerhead for flower from now on and use the wraparound for concentrates and double deckers. I have figured out that if I let the wraparound head sit on the bowl for a 30-60 seconds I can get big tasty hits without carb capping.

I would really like to see @NewVape710 make a three piece head design like I mentioned yesterday, I think it would eliminate any hot spots on the OG/wraparound design. The dish can screw into a center post with the top half of the center post hollow and the bottom half solid with th showerhead holes drilled through and then attach to the coil nut. You now have a built in diffuser that will more evenly distribute the air.
I did the same this weekend , broke out the wrap around for a change to do some dabs rather than use the Sh. I'm with you on only using the Sh for flower , there is a definitely a difference. The wrap around is perfect for dabs and really tasty using my dnail sic dish. I was at 640F as i did get some pooling at 620F . What temp have you been using with your wrap around for dabs ? That 3pc head design sounds great by the way.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
I'm personally completely satisfied with my multiple .05 g microdose sessions throughout the day with the current flowerpot. This has been made much easier with the new non sticking bowl. My fear is that newbies reading this may think that the flowerpot needs something extra to improve micro doses. That being said here's what I've came up with from our discussions this past weekend. I will make a prototype and report my findings back. Please let me know if i've missed understood the design concept.

micro_insert.jpg

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
It could even just be a literal doughnut shaped Ti or SS insert, and the user can just position their bottom screen wherever they please if wanting to decrease chamber size (height)

The double weave Tis are rigid enough to hold in place without the ridge.

Just the narrowing of the chamber will provide the more concentrated vapor, and the more minute adjustments of the proper screen placement can be determined by the user.

Square4Life

I'm personally completely satisfied with my multiple .05 g microdose sessions throughout the day with the current flowerpot. This has been made much easier with the new non sticking bowl. My fear is that newbies reading this may think that the flowerpot needs something extra to improve micro doses. That being said here's what I've came up with from our discussions this past weekend. I will make a prototype and report my findings back. Please let me know if i've missed understood the design concept.

micro_insert.jpg
My thoughts was just a funnel shaped insert that sat in the current bowls on top of the screen in the bowl. Basically just to direct all of the FP's heat inlets to one concentrated point.

Just to voice my opinion on this matter...with the SH (and perhaps the other heads as well), there is a certain level of airflow needed in order for the FP to function properly. Too slow and no vapor will be produced. If you do not have the best lung capacity, and/or are using a larger piece, fully extracting small loads at lower temps can be tiring on the lungs. Me and my wife are a perfect example. Unless it is a fresh load or higher temps...if we are using one of the larger pieces, she may have to turn a draw into 2 or 3 breaths...whereas I never have this problem.

For me, I feel like I can't get as full of an extraction at lower temps if it a small load. I think I like to extract mine more than others so that may be a factor as well. Regardless, I think if you have a funnel shaped insert that directed the heat more directly for small loads then the low-temp, small load extractions could be more efficient and thorough.

Just my .02 :)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

micro_insert.jpg

I was thinking the screen on the bottom of the insert but looking the image, theres no need for a screen at all.

If the insert is sitting on the bottom bowl screen, its already screened :)

EDIT: I supposed pre-loading wouldnt be a thing without a screen built into the micro bowl.

Last edited:

Square4Life

I haven't really had any problems microdosing with the current bowl. A fine grind helps a lot for really small doses.

What I've found to do if I'm just really wanting to push that last bit out when microdosing is to do my lower temp small load draws and then just put the AVB aside in temp dish away from my main AVB. After awhile, that has built up and I then turn up the temp and do a large bowl of the low-temp AVB. This way I'm not constantly changing temps on my controller.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Looks very good. At least you have to dial a much lower temperature while using that cause of the concentrated heat transmission, the more thermal mass and the higher screen position I guess.

Exactly, because that's what the insert will do, raise the effective air temperature and contribute additional conduction. I think you could simulate the same effect just by turning up the temp on the PID. The carb cap does the same with flower hits, creates a bottle neck and raises the internal convective air temp.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Exactly, because that's what the insert will do, raise the effective air temperature and contribute additional conduction. I think you could simulate the same effect just by turning up the temp on the PID. The carb cap does the same with flower hits, creates a bottle neck and raises the internal convective air temp.

Yup. Agreed. Tho I've found that higher starting heat on the coil makes things more irritating (could be purely personal and I may have got things confused), and the carb cap has that pesky draw restrition that can similarly cause ppl problems (the carb cap hole is smaller than the microbowl would be, even while loaded) so I understand wanting the insert, even tho I'm unlikely to use it....

Actually, I guess theres a chance I would use it

Likes2vape

I did the same this weekend , broke out the wrap around for a change to do some dabs rather than use the Sh. I'm with you on only using the Sh for flower , there is a definitely a difference. The wrap around is perfect for dabs and really tasty using my dnail sic dish. I was at 640F as i did get some pooling at 620F . What temp have you been using with your wrap around for dabs ? That 3pc head design sounds great by the way.
I have been set to 666 all day yesterday and today. I tend to stay between 650-690 with both the wraparound and the showerhead with occasional useage in the 700-720 range. I’m not much for low temps. I don’t want to suck on the bong forever to finish a load and I hate pooling of dabs. Makes me feel like I’m wasting my dabs.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Just to voice my opinion on this matter...with the SH (and perhaps the other heads as well), there is a certain level of airflow needed in order for the FP to function properly. Too slow and no vapor will be produced. If you do not have the best lung capacity, and/or are using a larger piece, fully extracting small loads at lower temps can be tiring on the lungs.
This is exactly what I was referring to. The velocity of the airflow through the herb is critical IME.

BTW I'm not after smaller loads per se as my typical load size is ~.08 - .1g, I'm just hoping for an herb chamber that is more narrow for that turbocharged hit.

:peace:

Danksta

What about a funnel shaped screen? Seems much easier to create for this purpose.

Personally I think if you fine grind it's easy to microdose. Almost too easy. I end up microdosing a half gram for no reason. The FP just tears through anything I toss at it. Hard to stop! :lol:

buddingglasshead

Have you taken a look at newvape no threaded pax loading tool? That sounds like it would work pretty well for you (non threaded version is cheaper than threaded)
I have taken a look at it but what I really want is basically this stand but threaded and designed to fit the entire bowl. Excited to get the threaded one on my next order though.

What about a funnel shaped screen? Seems much easier to create for this purpose.

Personally I think if you fine grind it's easy to microdose. Almost too easy. I end up microdosing a half gram for no reason. The FP just tears through anything I toss at it. Hard to stop! :lol:

This gave me an idea to make it potentially all around good for everyone. A little spacer that a screen can sit on top of and then a little Ti donut that can sit on the screen . I hope this horribly drawn picture in paint can illustrate my point.

3d4cc6fd11.png

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
ShowerWrap?

GSrpqwB.jpg

@invertedisdead,
Radial holes. In from the sides, going through a thick dish baseplate toward the center to meet up (at a right angle) with the outer ring of shower holes.
That would be similar to Edwyn's "Flow Around" conceptual bowl... but it would transfer heat to the dish better than the "boss standoff" and airchannel setup of that design.
I've thought about it so much I'm tempted to just buy some Titanium and machine one! :D

Last edited:
Hi guys. :wave:
Just wanted to let you know everything has arrived and s very cool. :cool:
The only issue I ve so far is sticking, which i was aware of.. :disgust:
But I didn t know an adjustabowl Would come out so soon.. :uhoh:
Here s a personal Quick fix = 4x Delrin o-rings :brow:
Didn t really have time to properly test it, but take alook:

https://imgur.com/a/rvb0Z

rvb0Z

I hope this helps! :lol:
Wishing you all a great week! :tup:
Keep fucking combustion! :rockon:

Last edited:

buddingglasshead

FlowerPot AdjustaBowl landed today and I have briefly tested it out. My glass piece is 18mm male and the OG 18mm male bowl would always bite down a bit and lock down tight if left on for any length of time.

So far this NEW AdjustaBowl does not lock down at all in fact the 18mm Ti stem doesn't seem to get very warm. I am going to test it to see if leaving the bowl on for an extended period time will lock down the AdjustaBowl?

It seems this AdjustaBowl is everything it is supposed to be.

:science:

That's great to hear! I noticed it went out of stock today.

buddingglasshead,
Reactions: steama
Top Bottom