Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

stoneleopard

Looking for suggestions on ready made kit bundles?

flowerpot-bundle-1.jpg

Vape kits always look better in a hardshell foam case.

Likes2vape

Looking for suggestions on ready made kit bundles?

flowerpot-bundle-1.jpg
You should offer a few different bundles.

A basic package with just the flower pot head and base with carb cap for people who already have an enail

A starter package with everything above plus your enail

The pro starter pack with everything above plus the handle and one of your holders

The mega pack with everything above plus a bubbler and all 3 dishes.

anasrzi

Love the bundle @NewVape710 always looks super cool being in a pelican case with everything included in one package. My only gripe (and a gripe that will potentially effect non US customers) is the fact the pid is going to be standard 110v and same for the handle/head. Will there be any offer for swapping that out for a Euro/uk 220v version, I know it's cheeky but would be a complete solution for everyone :). When are you looking to Launch these kits? A pro or mega pack suggested by @Likes2vape would be my personal choice.

Another consideration could be to intergrate the pid into the pelican case like many kits you see via DH gate or alibongo. That would create even more room inside the case for storing even more add-ons.

Feel your pain @kellya86 and @Alan Partridge about import charges but it's a necessary evil to get what you want. I had a similar problem with the supreme, £150 plus £37 "handling" then £2 charge because it went back to the depot, what a con.

Worth every penny mind :)

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Sorry if the video quality is poor , this was at 645F , flowers only with about a 5-7 minute pre-heat:

@ataxian check this glass creation out...

When you mentioned the 5-7 minute pre-heat time, was that just the coil alone with the empty FP bowl or sitting on the FP bowl heating the flowers too? What controller unit are you using?

ichibaneye,

stoneleopard

When you mentioned the 5-7 minute pre-heat time, was that just the coil alone with the empty FP bowl or sitting on the FP bowl heating the flowers too? What controller unit are you using?

Must've been with it off the bowl, because you can see it placed on top of herb before the draw.

stoneleopard,

Joaon

FlowerPot is home ! :rockon:

Shipping has been 7 days from NewVape/Florida to France ! :rockon::tup:
Mailman asked me 64€ of (greedy) Custom fees.. :\

--

Anyhow, as soon as I opened the package, I knew all was going to be much better.. :luv:
@NewVape710 products are really aesthetics, well machined, top grade!
I really liked to deal with this company, Edwyn is kind and hearty :)

First session at 345°C/650°F, a pinch of middle grade herb, LolliCap on, instant flavorful milk :haw:
I'm now on a second one at 370°C/700°F..
Edit: At this moment, 370°C/700°F seems to be nearby my top limit.. Afraid to try your 800ish °F :ninja:
Hits at 345°C/650°F are so flavorful, can't wait to try it with proper herbs, and double-deckers, or course! :freak:

More trials to comes!
I must say I spoken about 'sessions', but this thing vaporize and extract all the goods in less time than you need to read this sentence :lol: LolliCap is mighty :goon:

Thanks to all of you to have strongly ignited my VAS upon this vaporizer :tup:

Cheers :science:

Last edited:

Zow237

Love all the new users :) this vape seriously rocks in extracting. Just got done ripping some herborizer and fp side by side. I love them both and it's hard to put either one down :)

ichibaneye

newVape's been manufacturing titanium nails for around 5 years and we continue to issue a warning about the possibility of heated expanding metal damaging glass rigs. Cooling fins or not metal does expands when heated. Always use a dropdown or adapter when using a MALE nail. This is what prompted the glass industry to develop the oil rigs which use male glass joints. Female nails expand outward away from the glass. This was more of a concern back in the torch days when we were heating the titanium to crazy temps. This is much less of a issue with the lower temps being used by enails. We do offer a female body for the Flowerpot and our standard enail line which is fool proof and best for leaving on top of the rig for extended periods of time. All that being said we've never had one report of our male nails cracking anyone's rig. I personally prefer the 18mm female glass and have been using the 18mm male body for over a year and never had any issues. hope this helps

@steama I love your innovation.

I noticed the mention of 18mm body and see 18mm parts listed on the NV FP web pages. Does this mean that the FP now can be used with 18mm coils? I only see the 16mm coil for sale and no 18mm. Have I missed something here? If so would one be seeing a change in dabble surface area (larger) and a larger FP base where the dried yum yums go? I would think so.

If anyone has used both the 16mm & 18mm version, please educate us on the differences, if any besides just the sizes.

After reading every page of the Liger V3 thread I'm SOLD on the NV FP instead. My plans for the Hex-Nail now have change too..I thought I had the perfect pairing before. But HN and the NV FP together....now that's bliss!

I'm only on page 18 atm and I've been drinking copious amounts of H2o to keep up with all of these mouth watering updates, videos and usage recommendations....me likee....ahhhhlot!

Zow237

@ichibaneye I'm hoping that the 18mm is exactly what you say for performance and would like to know what the difference is to my 16mm... damn cost me a lil over 70 :(

ichibaneye

I would not worry about that swirly twirly stuff too much as the Flower Pot will produce enough vapor to literally gag you. Also, when air moves from a larger orifice to a smaller orifice and then back to a larger orifice a vortex motion often is the result. Still, the Flower Pot milks my glass in seconds so I would not notice anything swirly or twirly with the vapor because there is so damn much. After three huge one hit rips with the flower pot is enough vapor to cause me to feel a bit clammy with a cold sweat. The Flower Pot is the closest thing to an old school bong rip that I have had since I began vaping. The Flower Pot is in a class of it's own, no doubt about it.

:2c:

I was putty in FP's hands when the words clammy and cold sweats were mentioned. Vaporize me now Scotty!

Justpassedu

Sorry I had meant I leave my enail on for 5-7 minutes and let the coil preheat, I do not leave it on the bowl , only when hitting it is when I place it on the head on the bowl . I was originally using a reg Chinese enail controller at the time , now I use a hex nail but do the same pre heat .

Baron23

I noticed the mention of 18mm body and see 18mm parts listed on the NV FP web pages. Does this mean that the FP now can be used with 18mm coils?

You have me quite confused. NV does have a 16 mm and 20 mm heads intended to take either 16 or 20 mm coils.

They have 18 mm and 14 mm bodies intended to interface with that respective glass joint.

Not 18 mm coils, though.

Am I wrong here?

Justpassedu

ive got an enail and coil what is needed to vape flowers?? its gets crazy when i start looking
A head/nut sized to your enail coil , bowl and a base is somewhat optional to hold the hot head in between hits , also optional is the handle but both reccomended. Oh and some glass .

@Baron23 you are correct , I guess someone else got confused , 16mm & 20mm only for enail coil size right now .

ichibaneye

You have me quite confused. NV does have a 16 mm and 20 mm heads intended to take either 16 or 20 mm coils.

They have 18 mm and 14 mm bodies intended to interface with that respective glass joint.

Not 18 mm coils, though.

Am I wrong here?

Oh my, oh my bad.....I had been been reading this thread far to long and late last night and into the wee hours this morning. I'm only on page 18 currently. I meant 20mm coils as I've never seen 18mm. Please forgive me and my sleep deprived VAS. This FP has me all swooning. Cheers!

grokit

well-worn member
So here's a data point. My flowerPot arrived today, but my 20mm barrel heater is still en route. So I absent-mindedly put it together with my flat coil, it fit (barely), and it works pretty good at 710...

DgrxKAE.jpg

I dumped this and just the one little green fleck remains :tup:

b0IgymD.jpg

I swear that sic dish looks clean in natural light, at least the glass is clean :ko:

As a bonus the herb bowl is warm to the touch but not too hot.

:science:

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
So on the site I need the 65 dollar combo and then the 18mm flowerpot bowl with handle which is 40? That will at least get me going...but def want a lollicat and the square base I guess??

Yeah, I've just been pricing up and looking at how to get on the flowerpot train the cheapest and most immediately usable. Its fantastic they do all the parts separate and in the different combinations. Figure I can do it in two buying stages, spread the cost and have both stages still be usable.

What a marvellous looking device.

grokit

well-worn member
@grokit so it looks like the flat can work just fine???
It sure seems to. I took 2-3 rips from my dab as usual and the herb was done too. At 710 on the dial though, I'm running a bit hotter than what's been reported here lately with the barrel coils.

I'm sure the barrel coil adds some conduction, so extracting with it would likely be more complete.

:science:

Top Bottom