Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Zow237

@subway13029 Imo lollicap isn't even a necessity if you want to just start going. I usually don't even use the lollicap and i much prefer it with the open draw opposed to the milked up tighter draw from the lollicap. Obviously if you want those lung busting almost combustion like rips then yes. But I finish my bowls in 1-3 rips without it making my wt milky as fuck :) just my 2 cents. Also I wrapped hemp wick around my lollicap handle because it gets super hot super fast.

Zow237,

VisiblyVaped

This vape looks great for people who are single. Looks very cool and powerful, but I don't think the miss would let me have it in the living room. lol Dab coils freak me out! I've burned myself accidentally touching the inside of a log vape, I can't imagine the damage I could do dropping a coil on my lap. (Dropped a hot vapcap on the couch recently and even that could not compare to the damage I could do with this vape)
My fiancé prefers I use this, just put it away when needed. Prefers it 10x over a torch and 100x over combusting, and that's with a newborn coming home tomorrow too. Get it.
Let her see you firing up a plumber's torch first, as you 'learn how to dab authentically'.

After that an electric coil looks pretty tame :tup:

:science:
Exactly!

Are you talking about the Grav Labs Helix beaker? The big one?

Bro ANYBODY can make concentrates via rosin method! I live in Cali and it would still cost $100 a gram if I was to shop for this at at a dispensary. You might be surprised just how far you can go with a $30 hair straightener.

7uQ7zYr5zaVaxFdhptI-jxddR0jBW5hu6DgdwUTqabc.jpg

ALeSYT3KF8AICdAw-YnXrbc3kSp39It6tmRgkE13owE.jpg

You got that with a hair straightener? Enlighten me. I know you can get some blah rosin but that?!?
Looks tasty

Yeah, I've just been pricing up and looking at how to get on the flowerpot train the cheapest and most immediately usable. Its fantastic they do all the parts separate and in the different combinations. Figure I can do it in two buying stages, spread the cost and have both stages still be usable.

What a marvellous looking device.
10% off coupon makes it better, and I happily saved 30 bucks getting my enail from Auberins. And I spent 5.39 on a soldering iron stand instead of a base with stand. Works great. There are affordable ways to do it!
@subway13029 Imo lollicap isn't even a necessity if you want to just start going. I usually don't even use the lollicap and i much prefer it with the open draw opposed to the milked up tighter draw from the lollicap. Obviously if you want those lung busting almost combustion like rips then yes. But I finish my bowls in 1-3 rips without it making my wt milky as fuck :) just my 2 cents. Also I wrapped hemp wick around my lollicap handle because it gets super hot super fast.

I disagree about the lollicap, I wouldn't have been nearly as happy if I skipped it.
I never thought about wrapping the cap handle. That's genius! Gotta find some hemp wick...

grokit

well-worn member
editing; to say that every bowl I've vaped since the one I pictured has left noticeably darker avb :tup:
IMHO its the Sic
Agreed, the sic is the consensual best all-around dabbing surface.
Sapphire reportedly has it beat on taste, but is 3x+ the co$t and ~1,000 times more fragile.
All I've used is cheap quartz and sic, and while I prefer the sic quartz works too.
There's also ceramic surfaces, many like & use those.

:science:

Last edited:

Zow237

@VisiblyVaped you can disagree all you want haha but I am milking the wt and finishing my bowls without it and have much better flavor. The fact is a necessity is something you absolutely need and since he was trying to get things going without grabbing everything in one go, was just stating that it's not a necessity in my experience. Like I said just my opinion ;) not saying the cap isn't going to give that extra umph vape sig just saying I could live with out it if I didn't have it. I've done quite a bit of testing with this thing and love it either way lolli or not. But I prefer it without, like I said I like the open draw feel while getting the same results. If I just go up in temp without the cap I get the same results as i would with the cap as well. I usually do cap it at the end to get every little bit. Also finer the grind then better in my experience.
I like that we are having this type of disagreement just shows you the versatility for what people may like in this amazing device :)

I want to try the 20mm coil and see the difference between the 16 and 20

Last edited:

VisiblyVaped

Interesting. I find my vapor to be wispy without it. Diff'rent strokes I guess.
We're on opposite ends in another way - I have two 20mm coils I've used with it and was always curious about the 16 lol.
Someone needs to organize an FC fest in a friendly state where we can all bring our vapes, get a few manufacturers to set up booths, and we can all try/buy whatever our VAS ridden hearts desire.

I have a dream. But I don't have the time or energy to make that happen so I'm throwing the idea to those of you with more sleep!

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
No way around it Alan Im afraid. But to be honest, the £8 Royal Mail handling fee doesn't bother me too much with larger purchases.
If you are already paying 50 or 60 quid, 8 more isnt such a big deal.
It is when I want to order cheaper items, like cod liver oil for example. I dont mind oaying an extra £11 VAT but adding another £8 to that IS a pisstake!

You will have it soon enough, Im sure you will forget all about the customs very soon! Enjoy!

Delaying my package for an age and charging me £8 for the privilege is taking the piss! There is a way round it, the Chinese do it without asking :D

VisiblyVaped

My sentiments exactly. I remember feeling wasteful dabbing on my buddy's rig, old school Ti nail with a Vector torch a couple years back, using no carb cap. Without the lolli reminds me of that.

You can still get serious rips, but it's probably twice as dense using a cap and in my honest opinion it helps to extract the good stuff more efficiently.

But again, different strokes kind of thing. Without the lollicap I think the FP is still better than most vapes on the market.......but it doesn't get close to its full potential.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
My recent Flowerpot field notes:
The lollicap is essential when using the flowerpot in a vendor setting. Patients each have their own unique draw strength so fanning the carb cap while they draw is critical for their ultimate satisfaction. I learned this when serving up thousands of flower bong hits at the last cannabis cup. It's better to keep the temp low and use the carb cap to bump up the heat when needed. If the heat is set high and someone has a very weak or slow drawn strength we end up to close to combustion and the great flavors are lost. When using the flowerpot at home I use the carb cap much less because I'm able to dial in the temp to my exact draw strength. I've also found differences within the temp settings of the 16mm coils some manufactures use 4 wraps some have 5 wraps and their heat profiles are different (please consider this when discussing ideal temps). I'm running my 4 wrap 20mm at 650 for both flower and rosin. Dish melts seem to be the same between the 16 and 20mm coils. I'm not suggesting that anyone upgrade to the 20mm. But for newbies I'm going to start suggesting the 20mm. The only difference is the centerpost. I'd like to admit that I first learned about carb capping flower hits from users here on FC. That discovery will end up being essential for the flowerpot's success. My personal preference of having the flowerpot dialed in properly is not having to use the carb cap, dabs melt properly, and no coughing. "PotClub" is phrase I first read here on FC regarding the flowerpot user group. I'd like to build on this catch phrase. (who ever came up with "PotClub" please message me). I appreciate you all letting me participate on this wonderful forum. Have a great weekend.

Zow237

@Zow237 i also find the hits way to wispy without the lollicap. I wouldn't get where I need to be without it quick enough. Plus it's kinda a need if you are dabbing with the fp also and if you are not using it you are most likely wasting some concentrate .

@NewVape710 that mini press is just amazing .

So weird haha. I'll make a video of me ripping huge milky clouds without it. I'm confused on why I'm able to do this and most here can't? Also if I go high enough in temp I don't need the carb cap and nothing is being wasted

Last edited:

Justpassedu

So weird haha. I'll make a video of me ripping huge milky clouds without it. I'm confused on why I'm able to do this and most here can't? Also if I go high enough in temp I don't need the carb cap and nothing is being wasted
Oh I'm not saying I can't get huge milky clouds without it bc I can , I just happen to like the high I get with it capped at a lower temp. I feel the heat produced when carb capping it gets allot more of the terps out of my flower , plus it's almost required when dabbing . I guess more of personal preference when it comes to flowers. Ty @NewVape710 for the amazing tips and products you are putting out .

grokit

well-worn member
My barrel coil arrived today, dhgate is getting faster. I'm kinda sorry I started with the flat heater coil, because so far I like using it better than this new coil with my flowerpot. For starters the dish heats up faster and more evenly, which makes sense as hybrid dishes are meant for flat coils after all. Also you can use higher temperatures, because the coil is further from the flower so more intense dabs. Finally you can keep the dish part parked above the flower even at 710f with the flat coil; when I left the dish part above the flower at 650f it cooked the load so I don't do that anymore with the barrel coil. @NewVape710 I would love it if you designed a flat-coil version of this, I would be first in line to buy the appropriate components.

But for now I'm thinking of giving this a try; I have a backup controller now so why not :tup:
It'll be saturday night up here in a few hours, might as well get ready...

9KPm0Fn.jpg

What do you guys think, start out at 675f up top, and 550f down below?

Another fc first brought to you by @grokit :science:

:lmao:

subway13029

Ok so thanks for all help from u guys I'm about to buy the kit but I need a coil to go along with my generic controller I traded for awhile back..it's theb5 pin plug but I've seen two different pin layouts and have no clue which is mine..I have the old broken coil and took the part and the center pin had a red wire assuming power but neither of the 5 pin coil layouts had the center pin as the power?? I'd hate to get wrong one..any clue??

VisiblyVaped

My barrel coil arrived today, dhgate is getting faster. I'm kinda sorry I started with the flat heater coil, because so far I like using it better than this new coil with my flowerpot. For starters the dish heats up faster and more evenly, which makes sense as hybrid dishes are meant for flat coils after all. Also you can use higher temperatures, because the coil is further from the flower so more intense dabs. Finally you can keep the dish part parked above the flower even at 710f with the flat coil; when I left the dish part above the flower at 650f it cooked the load so I don't do that anymore with the barrel coil. @NewVape710 I would love it if you designed a flat-coil version of this, I would be first in line to buy the appropriate components.

But for now I'm thinking of giving this a try; I have a backup controller now so why not :tup:
It'll be saturday night up here in a few hours, might as well get ready...

9KPm0Fn.jpg

What do you guys think, start out at 675f up top, and 550f down below?

Another fc first brought to you by @grokit :science:

:lmao:

This is absolute madness. Assuming you lived through it all, results?

grokit

well-worn member
:tup::tup:

I likey :cheers:
Ground up some grandaddy purple flower, and grabbed the high-cbd fields of amnesia shatter :drool:
Started out at 420f & 710f because those are my favorite numbers :tup:
Bumped up the lower coil up to 475f then 550f, where I estimated and where I settled :freak:
For now :chill:
More testing will obviously be required :smug:

edit:
finally settled at 710/520f :nod:

:dog:

Last edited:

VisiblyVaped

:tup::tup:

I likey :cheers:
Ground up some grandaddy purple flower, and grabbed the high-cbd fields of amnesia shatter :drool:
Started out at 420f & 710f because those are my favorite numbers :tup:
Bumped up the lower coil up to 475f then 550f, where I estimated and where I settled :freak:
For now :chill:
More testing will obviously be required :smug:

:dog:
Sometimes in life, you find yourself lacking words.....

This isn't one of those times.

Holy shitballs!!:rofl::rofl::peace::peace::mental::mental::mental::mental::sherlock::sherlock::sherlock::tup::clap::clap::tup:

Top Bottom