Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
thanks to @Justpassedu i just ordered.......(helix beaker bong on the way)

Items Ordered
Product Name SKU Price Qty Subtotal
FlowerPot Quartz 16mm Combo (3010) 3010 $65.00
  • Ordered1
$65.00
FlowerPot 14mm Male Body with Handle (3038) 3038 $40.00
  • Ordered1
$40.00
Single Enail Controller (9089) 9089 $85.00
  • Ordered1
$85.00
16mm Enail Coil (9102) 9102 $35.00
  • Ordered1
$35.00
FlowerPot Enail Handle (2943) 2943 $45.00
  • Ordered1
$45.00
FlowerPot Tray Base & Lid (2934) 2934 $85.00
  • Ordered1
$85.00
LolliCap Carb Cap (2854) 2854 $25.00

Are you talking about the Grav Labs Helix beaker? The big one?

You're right, I'm not the handy man. I'm the artist. Lol I do have a wood burning tool but I rarely use it. If I had this puppy I would want to run it all the time. Maybe in a couple years when I relocate to Cali and can actually get concentrates. Double decker is what it's all about.

Bro ANYBODY can make concentrates via rosin method! I live in Cali and it would still cost $100 a gram if I was to shop for this at at a dispensary. You might be surprised just how far you can go with a $30 hair straightener.

7uQ7zYr5zaVaxFdhptI-jxddR0jBW5hu6DgdwUTqabc.jpg

ALeSYT3KF8AICdAw-YnXrbc3kSp39It6tmRgkE13owE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
the new 9inch helix beaker bong by grab labs.

Damn man, I hope that one is chill! I have the big 14" 7mm glass one and it's fucked up, the helix air inlets make the draw so light and airy that the piece isn't even functional. I've had to tape over the helix air holes just to restrict the draw enough to use it. Otherwise it's like ripping a piece with 3 carb holes. Trying to get their warranty department to make things right since this thing was like $300; but it was a gift, so without proof of purchase not sure how far they will go.

invertedisdead,

dnice2532

Damn man, I hope that one is chill! I have the big 14" 7mm glass one and it's fucked up, the helix air inlets make the draw so light and airy that the piece isn't even functional. I've had to tape over the helix air holes just to restrict the draw enough to use it. Otherwise it's like ripping a piece with 3 carb holes. Trying to get their warranty department to make things right since this thing was like $300; but it was a gift, so without proof of purchase not sure how far they will go.

WOW! might have to get one from dhgate to be safe

dnice2532,

Justpassedu

the 9inch helix beaker bong by grab labs.

Any ideas what i should use for timer for the outlet? don't want to pay too much
Grab a wifi outlet , they are like $30 and under on amazon. I happen to sue a Dlink , it allows me turn my Enail on from anyplace via my phone and shut it off , along with allowing me to set custom timers for it as well. There are many type out there for cheaper that would do the same , this just happens to be the one i use - https://www.amazon.com/D-Link-Smart...=1499357999&sr=8-1&keywords=dlink+wifi+outlet

dnice2532

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Only when i Tame Lions is it Civilized . It has lot's of flavor with flowers , you can go low temp and get all the flavor , same for concentrates as well , low temp and you taste it the way it was meant to be tasted. I have made some Rosin using my ladies straightening iron , to much work , now i just purchase when i can. I have no room for a serious press plus i have no funds at the moment. You will be very happy , pm me if you need any assistance my friend.
Seeeeem's Scary!

I'll send my list to you before I order.

FLOWER POT = VAS = $$$$$$$$$$$

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Have you ever used an E-Nail @ataxian ? You probably won't touch your MOD at home once you get the FP set up :D
I have many nail's and a torch.
My wife is PERFECT and said she doesn't like me to use torch! So yes my MOD's are what I use. (I just got a new nail for my vaporizer) very tasty!

TIN FOIL + MATCH STICK + 2 x drops + HONEY OIL during the 70's.

Never had I even tried a FLOWER POT?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I have many nail's and a torch.
My wife is PERFECT and said she doesn't like me to use torch! So yes my MOD's are what I use.

TIN FOIL + MATCH STICK + 2 x drops + HONEY OIL during the 70's.

Never had I even tried a FLOWER POT?

Now I love my MODS, they are convenient EVERYWHERE... but at home, I bet the FLOWERPOT will get you WAY MORE CIVILIZED! I'm pretty sure my lungs are expanding at the same rate as the universe!

Did you ever try that old HONEY OIL with 2x BUTTER KNIVES + STOVE/HOT PLATE + PAPER TOWEL TUBE (the hooter)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Now I love my MODS, they are convenient EVERYWHERE... but at home, I bet the FLOWERPOT will get you WAY MORE CIVILIZED! I'm pretty sure my lungs are expanding at the same rate as the universe!

Did you ever try that old HONEY OIL with 2x BUTTER KNIVES + STOVE/HOT PLATE + PAPER TOWEL TUBE (the hooter)
We used carrots to make oil pipes.

Our OIL came from INDIA.
My buddies did the preparation.
I was always surfed out!

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
Taste alone, how does this compare with the evo for flowers.....???

I think I will buy this, but not until someone in UK stocks it....
Tax, duty, and shipping make this unavailable for me right now...

I don't mind paying for shit...
But I'm not just giving it to them bastatds for nothing.....

Mine has been stuck in customs since Monday.... so I'm almost definitely getting fucked on import duty. Plus RM's £8 handling charge.... which is the main thing that annoys me!

Shipping was $41 for me

Alexis

Mine has been stuck in customs since Monday.... so I'm almost definitely getting fucked on import duty. Plus RM's £8 handling charge.... which is the main thing that annoys me!

Shipping was $41 for me
No way around it Alan Im afraid. But to be honest, the £8 Royal Mail handling fee doesn't bother me too much with larger purchases.
If you are already paying 50 or 60 quid, 8 more isnt such a big deal.
It is when I want to order cheaper items, like cod liver oil for example. I dont mind oaying an extra £11 VAT but adding another £8 to that IS a pisstake!

You will have it soon enough, Im sure you will forget all about the customs very soon! Enjoy!

dnice2532

@dnice2532

If you don't want to go through an LAN/app just to set your timer you may want to look into one of these, I've used them on enails sublimators and evos for years now and can attest to their reliability :tup:

thanks @grokit! just ordered it.

spoke to Edwyn Pyron at Newvape and he was very helpful with the parts i picked out for the flowerpot. i will be returning the helix glass beaker(wrong choice for this machine) and went with the 18mm female rig on newvape website. now just the waiting game but my evo will keep me busy in the mean time .

vaporist4LIFE

keep the FP in case you regret this in a week or two - the FP is your quitter's failure insurance :D

sniff, sniff, I miss you already @vaporist4LIFE :cry:
Hahaha you read my mind dude :)
I don't have much insurance in general but this sure is at the top :D
Miss you all ! Probably my favorite thread on the forum :)
As my username suggests I will be back...one day !

disGRUNTled

thanks @grokit! just ordered it.

spoke to Edwyn Pyron at Newvape and he was very helpful with the parts i picked out for the flowerpot. i will be returning the helix glass beaker(wrong choice for this machine) and went with the 18mm female rig on newvape website. now just the waiting game but my evo will keep me busy in the mean time .
You will like the rig I use it quite a bit.

Looking for suggestions on ready made kit bundles?

flowerpot-bundle-1.jpg
giphy.gif

Joaon

@NewVape710 Like the buddies said, a basic Starter kit AND that Deluxe Pelicase kit are way to go !

It will unleash a lot of customers, I feel ! :myday:

On another side, have you already minded on a coil surrounding heat shield?
The nut part could be re-designed in order to cover most of the coil, making it furthermore efficient :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom