Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Likes2vape

How does the flowerpot compare with 710 life enail? After getting the cloud evo.......my firefly 2(disappointed) cfx(average) titanic 2(vape too hot) deja vu (puri 5 gimmick) are useless as far as flavor and potency. I'm very interested in the flowerpot and wonder how it compares to the evo??
There is no comparison the 710 life enail is just an enail that you dab from. You can't vape flowers with it like you can the flower pot.

VisiblyVaped

Tomorrow? Did you get your express shipping notice?

I think my order is on hold through the 4th because I'm a pita :haw:

:sherlock:
I didn't even choose express shipping. I did just get notification that it arrived in my towns PO so I'll be trying it with my old enail controller tonight, and then switching that out for the Auberins (and maybe switching my rig out as well) on Monday.
Will review later

Justpassedu

Your a rich guy!
I'm a low-income sack.

My EVO's not bad?
My MOD work amazing?

Most of the grower's I know don't use a vaporizer? (small 5 acre grows)
They smoke joint's.
Too them I'm weird because I vape?

I only do 2 grams a week of rosin so maybe I'm a light-weight compared to most?
3 - 4 grams of Flower/WEEKLY = low usage!

CIVILIZED = not me?
MEDICATED = that is all I know?

COLAS = GRAND RESERVE

FLOWER POT I can only dream to use or own one one day?
See you later!
Far from rich , but one can dream , just Vas hits me I spend when I shouldn't . If I was rich my friend , trust me you would already have a flower pot in your hands on me. Some may think we are weird bc we vape but when they try it for themselves usually the mind changes quickly. I know NewVape has been trying to get the growers on board. Happy 4th buddy , enjoy .

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Far from rich , but one can dream , just Vas hits me I spend when I shouldn't . If I was rich my friend , trust me you would already have a flower pot in your hands on me. Some may think we are weird bc we vape but when they try it for themselves usually the mind changes quickly. I know NewVape has been trying to get the growers on board. Happy 4th buddy , enjoy .
If I follow your recommendation I'm more inline with what I should spend.

My wife is the $$$ maker and keeper so I need to run it by her?

The FLOWER POT does make sense.

I'm getting some OUTDOOR MAUI WOWIE today
So that's the focus for the moment!

I'm glad to have a few friends from Da Islands.

Again thank you and I will buy your list.

I broke a really good piece of glass yesterday and ordered more? (most likely I will break more glass!)

The FLOWER POT is my next purchase one day?

dnice2532

Can someone please inbox what I would need to get started with the flowerpot kit...evo user and never used an enail device. Would like to order today just a little jealous of the flowerpot users. I love my cloud evo but this thing seems like a gadget you can keep perfecting so I'll just use both!

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
Can someone please inbox what I would need to get started with the flowerpot kit...evo user and never used an enail device. Would like to order today just a little jealous of the flowerpot users. I love my cloud evo but this thing seems like a gadget you can keep perfecting so I'll just use both!

flowerpot_buyers_guide-3.jpg

VisiblyVaped

I'm on bowl 3. So far I've tried Strawberry headband and black cherry soda flower and did double deckers using docs og shatter and bluetrein x durban poison live resin.
I love the Flowerpot, but I would like to do an honest review with good pics and all. I feel like I need to play with temps a bit before I do anything in depth.
I only have like 2 "cons" and a hundred pros on this list in my head.....

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
It had no impact on performance my good sir.....:sherlock::science::rockon:

I don't think so. I'm with @grokit. A tight fitting is important for a well performance and right temp contolling. This question was often discussed at the CCA Liger thread where a good fitting of the coils was often an issue. Try to adjust the coil for optimal fitting to the FP with the recommended pliers. It needs just a few minutes. Everybody who did so was very impressed by the increased performance.
If not you can reset the shape of your coil with little efforts ;)

VisiblyVaped

CnvaUSd.jpg

Flowerpot breakfast, watching something on James Harden (ESPN ON DEMAND). Taking a page from @disGRUNTled with the picture posting here. Need to clean this rig while the fiancé is out today and maybe break in my unused piece.
Flavor of double decker with Redheaded Stranger wax and Strawberry Headband flower is amazing at 680 right now.....

Baron23

Jet Fuel , Marlon Craft and an Avery Brewing Apricot Sour.
ong1AzK.jpg

UR2RAb7.jpg

UkG9th7.jpg

hehehehe....always teasing with the pictures but never an invite to come over for a beer and vape! LOL :lmao:

It had no impact on performance my good sir.....:sherlock::science::rockon:

I'm going to run one more session in an hour, indoors, and then review this fine piece of engineering
I actually think coil fit certainly does impact performance as a loose coil reduces the efficiency of the conduction between the coil and body (FP or any other type enail). Its very easy to spread coils if it needs a bit more vertical coverage and to tighten them a bit to fit nice and snug. IME, you get better correlation between controller temp and nail/FP dab surface temp if the coil is snug.

Just my view. Cheers

Last edited:
Top Bottom