Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
Only once have I actually tried a VXH as I preferred the raw power of a sublimator right next to it, taste might well have been sacrificed but for me personally I enjoyed the sub more so.

Seems to me the flower pot is going to have the flavour retention of the vapexhale and that raw power via double decker much like the sublimator, win win :nod:.

Going to get a cheap enail setup soon enough so I can join the "pot" club haha. I'm in the uk so therefore can grab a Euro version nail on the cheap, funny things is i notice on eBay they keep dropping there prices a few pennies so you commit to a purchase, I'll let them prices tumble some more haha.

What are you gonna buy, like altogether?

I'm in the UK and have also been eying this up for a while. I'm confused by all the stuff on the site. What do I actually need? I rarely dab (but I go through phases) and use mostly flowers. I MUST try that double decking though, that looks insanely fun. This looks like the only thing out that can compare with my beloved Herborizer TI, and would be good to have a sturdy alternative.

Likes2vape

I just turned the enail up to 775 and threw a bong load sized nug in the bowl. Whole nug extraction no problem. I love vapes I don't need a grinder for, just makes it feel that much closer to a bong load.

This thing is sick and the double decker hits are legendary!!!!!! I love that you can do just weed, just dabs, or double decker hits. I have been mainly dabbing for the last year or so but I already know my flower consumption is going to go up just because I can double decker it. This thing reminds of a beefed up lsv that you can dab with. So so sick!!!:rockon::rockon:

Btw the d-nail SiC dish does fit but it doesn't screw down super tight. If there were like 1-2 more threads it would be perfect.

@NewVape710 Id like to make a suggestion and take out an extra 1/8" of wood for both the lid and tray area of the concentrate stand that way the flower pot top head unit would fit in there with the box closing all the way.

anasrzi

Here's a little list I compiled @Alan Partridge im just super happy he posts to the u.k, do think this could be a perfect vape if such a vape exists hehe.

Flowerpot twax parts and prices.

Required:
Lolli carb cap $30
Flowerpot Quartz/SiC head and nut $65
Flowerpot stubby bodywith or without handle $30

Optional:
Flowerpot con stand $55
Pax loading tool $16

Still needed
16mm coil Enail

MileHighHuman

Id like to see a video of what type of potential this thing has.

Especially now since it has dethroned the Sublimator.

There are a few milkshots out there i know, but if anyone is able to throw .5 of flower only into the chamber and see how huge of a rip it can really put out then that would help me understand the flowerpot's power.

I just turned the enail up to 775 and threw a bong load sized nug in the bowl. Whole nug extraction no problem. I love vapes I don't need a grinder for, just makes it feel that much closer to a bong load.

This thing is sick and the double decker hits are legendary!!!!!! I love that you can do just weed, just dabs, or double decker hits. I have been mainly dabbing for the last year or so but I already know my flower consumption is going to go up just because I can double decker it. This thing reminds of a beefed up lsv that you can dab with. So so sick!!!:rockon::rockon:

Btw the d-nail SiC dish does fit but it doesn't screw down super tight. If there were like 1-2 more threads it would be perfect.

@NewVape710 Id like to make a suggestion and take out an extra 1/8" of wood for both the lid and tray area of the concentrate stand that way the flower pot top head unit would fit in there with the box closing all the way.

So the DNAIL SiC dish will work? It'll just be a little more loose compared to the TAG dish?

MileHighHuman,

Justpassedu

Id like to see a video of what type of potential this thing has.

Especially now since it has dethroned the Sublimator.

There are a few milkshots out there i know, but if anyone is able to throw .5 of flower only into the chamber and see how huge of a rip it can really put out then that would help me understand the flowerpot's power.

So the DNAIL SiC dish will work? It'll just be a little more loose compared to the TAG dish?
I had posted a few through out the thread , please go take a look along with a few others that may have. Its only 14 pages long so it should not be hard to find and mine are private on youtube so you will only be able to view them through the link on this site. Most were done with .5 or less .

MileHighHuman

I had posted a few through out the thread , please go take a look along with a few others that may have. Its only 14 pages long so it should not be hard to find and mine are private on youtube so you will only be able to view them through the link on this site. Most were done with .5 or less .

Yeah i watched all the ones i found. Yours with the FC mod was best, but besides that none of the others were very impressive.

I noticed it one of the videos it took 10+ hits to completely extract 1 load.

Im wanting that .5 to be fully extracted in only 1 or 2 lung busting hits. Is the FlowerPot capable of doing this?

Justpassedu

Yeah i watched all the ones i found. Yours with the FC mod was best, but besides that none of the others were very impressive.

I noticed it one of the videos it took 10+ hits to completely extract 1 load.

Im wanting that .5 to be fully extracted in only 1 or 2 lung busting hits. Is the FlowerPot capable of doing this?
I'll try and get more videos when i can for you but yes i can guarantee full extraction in 1 or 2 hits with the flowerpot with a .5 load , this is what it does best , extract quickly. I can fill a bowl full and have it all completely finished in 3 hits or even 1 if my lungs were powerful enough. 10 + hits from one packing sounds like allot , i don't know how someone is able to make a session go that long unless they were taking super small hits and using a very low temp. I am actually happy you brought this up bc this sounds like the perfect vape for you , if your lungs are up to it you can kill the whole bowl with even more than .5 in 1 hit. I put you to the test man bc i'd like to see you do it , you'd be obliterated.

subway13029

Super interested in this but went to website and saw it was all alacarte?? So what's needed to start and what's the price??

subway13029,
Reactions: steama

Likes2vape

Super interested in this but went to website and saw it was all alacarte?? So what's needed to start and what's the price??
If you have an enail just the base, a top, and a stand to hold the top. Otherwise you need the enail and carb cap. See the FAQ on new vape site it does a good job of explaining.

You need a 16mm coil for your enail.

disGRUNTled

After a couple of days of rain, I am back in my natural habitat. White Buffalo & showing the West Coast some love with some vintage Snoop.
Z7VHLPy.jpg

F7VOnPF.jpg

7FYc83Y.jpg

mJI6hvO.jpg

vaporist4LIFE

Well damn...just about ready to order and I see they only accept CC, transferring the money now probably will be a day or two before I order , excited none the less ...and I just started a unexpected break ...just cause ! Lol oh boy .
I know you all probably don't care but here my list so far
Enail box
16mm coil
Quartz dish nut and head
Flower body/bowl w/ handle
Sic dish
Lollicap
Hemp/AL handle

Afghan and GG flower plus a plethora of concentrates ready to test ahhhh so close !

---would be a nice thing to add in the future , PayPal as another form of payment if possible !

Last edited:

MileHighHuman

I'll try and get more videos when i can for you but yes i can guarantee full extraction in 1 or 2 hits with the flowerpot with a .5 load , this is what it does best , extract quickly. I can fill a bowl full and have it all completely finished in 3 hits or even 1 if my lungs were powerful enough. 10 + hits from one packing sounds like allot , i don't know how someone is able to make a session go that long unless they were taking super small hits and using a very low temp. I am actually happy you brought this up bc this sounds like the perfect vape for you , if your lungs are up to it you can kill the whole bowl with even more than .5 in 1 hit. I put you to the test man bc i'd like to see you do it , you'd be obliterated.

.5 would be probably very difficult to fully extract/clear in one hit but this is exactly what i wanted to read!!

Just looking for a device that is at least capable of doing this (even if my lungs are not)

How much stirring is required when using .5?

Im a medical user and so oils and large flower doses are the only things that will manage my issues.

I've found these other vapes with small flower chambers just cant pack enough cannabinoids into my system at once like oils or like flowers vapes that can hold ~.25 or more

Im sure .5 in this, along with some oil added on top would satisfy me for sure!

Justpassedu

.5 would be probably very difficult to fully extract/clear in one hit but this is exactly what i wanted to read!!

Just looking for a device that is at least capable of doing this (even if my lungs are not)

How much stirring is required when using .5?

Im a medical user and so oils and large flower doses are the only things that will manage my issues.

I've found these other vapes with small flower chambers just cant pack enough cannabinoids into my system at once like oils or like flowers vapes that can hold ~.25 or more

Im sure .5 in this, along with some oil added on top would satisfy me for sure!
No stirring really required , I do it sometimes but feel it's not really needed .

Justpassedu,
Reactions: steama

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Perfect

Lastly, so I am able to use my DNAIL dish/carb cap correct?

(Replacing the NewVape nails/lollicap)

I'd like to get confirmation about this too. This may sway me away from going back to a liger setup.

An earlier post notes that the Halo fits, but could use another thread or two to snug all the way down.
(it sounded like it was snug enough).

The added surface area of the Halo, and shallower dish + a great carbcap should be great.
How does the Twax dab experience compare to the Halo (w/flat coil) or Liger?
I've been concentrate only for awhile now, but this looks like a properly designed system.
While I know one isn't available at the moment would a 20mm herb chamber be too big for efficient extraction?
Seems like it would be better for the dab side of things.

Caelar900

The fact that the D-Nail SiC Halo fits makes me think that the D-Nail Sapphire should too. Can anyone confirm?

Caelar900,
Top Bottom