Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Downfvll

This or a log desktop for mainly herb vaporization thru glass and dry? Not sure which would be a better choice.

Downfvll,

Justpassedu

This or a log desktop for mainly herb vaporization thru glass and dry? Not sure which would be a better choice.
Definitely the FlowerPot over the log imo , i have owned a few logs and while they happened to be really nice they just couldn't match what the Flowerpot does for me , it is so versatile. You'd have to go through glass though but you can always use your glass with no water or you could grab a 18mm or 14mm jhook and use it that way dry, plus it also does concentrates really well if you ever decide you'd like to use some. Seriously though i agree with what @steama said " I have never had a better vape and I primarily use it for flower."

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The logs are really discrete though which is nice if you don't have room for a vape station. I'd rather have a FP too but the log is appealing in that you could leave one on your nightstand or something and it wouldn't cause a scene or take up much space.

vaporist4LIFE

You guys have me checking tracking every few min it seems ;) :D
One more day !
I have never seen so much justified hype for a vaporizer before !!so stoked.
So it's ready to plug and play ? No machining oils to clean or anything like that ?

MileHighHuman

Is there anyway they could change the airflow to a vortex style? (Rather than just going straight down)

MileHighHuman,

Justpassedu

You guys have me checking tracking every few min it seems ;) :D
One more day !
I have never seen so much justified hype for a vaporizer before !!so stoked.
So it's ready to plug and play ? No machining oils to clean or anything like that ?
Mine was clean as a whistle when it arrived , no oils or anything , i think your preheat will take care of anything left anyway but you should be good to go man. The hype is real buddy , enjoy it , basicly plug and play , just hook up the head and nut to your coil , turn your enail on , preheat for 5 minutes and you are ready to go. Fine grind always works best and prepare for some couch lock bc this thing hits hard. Please post some thoughts and pics. Best of luck.

Downfvll

Ok so what all pieces do I buy? There is no kit where I can buy it complete?

I get the eNail controller. the box.. the handle.. which nail?

Last edited:
Downfvll,

Justpassedu

I get the eNail controller. the box.. the handle.. which nail?
Here ya go buddy , take a look at this link and please private message me if you need further help at all , it should explain everything you need to know , the reason there is no exact kit is bc there are a few options for us to pick from , such as some prefer titanium , quartz or Sic heads or some have 18mm or 14mm glass , there are many options but this link should help you to piece it all together to make your ultimate setup- https://www.newvape.com/vape-essentials/flowerpot-twax-vaporizer/flowerpot-faq

Justpassedu,
Reactions: Downfvll

Downfvll

Does the enail controller come with a nail?

Or do I have to buy a different enail for this? Thanks for all help. Also which body do you recommend male or female?

Zow237

Or do I have to buy a different enail for this? Thanks for all help. Also which body do you recommend male or female?

The male or female depends on the water piece you have. Enail come separate. Sic dish quartz dish and titanium dish.

Justpassedu

The Controller does not come with a nail , you'd want a 16mm coil to fit the Flowerpot as pictured right next to it in the link i sent. Did you look at the link i sent ?, check it out , it tells you everything you'd need to know. As for the body i personally use a Male with a drop down adapter going to my glass for added protection so my glass never gets to hot but i don't see this as a problem at all , i happened to just own it before hand and like using a drop down. I prefer Male but everyone has there own preference .

vaporist4LIFE

First you need a enail controller , they are sold on Newvapes site if you don't have one .then you want the bowl for flower and the nut and head with a titanium , quartz , or sic dish if you want to do oils and the coil !
---justpassedu beat me :D

disGRUNTled

Ordered a couple of things .
RPCIRe4.png

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Here ya go buddy , take a look at this link and please private message me if you need further help at all , it should explain everything you need to know , the reason there is no exact kit is bc there are a few options for us to pick from , such as some prefer titanium , quartz or Sic heads or some have 18mm or 14mm glass , there are many options but this link should help you to piece it all together to make your ultimate setup- https://www.newvape.com/vape-essentials/flowerpot-twax-vaporizer/flowerpot-faq
This was extremely helpful. I have been thinking of holding off on the flowerpot because I figured it was a kit deal only or something like that. I can just buy the flower pot body and a 16mm coil and I am in the FP club!

@NewVape710 Is the new design of the body that fits the DNail SIC dish better ready yet? That's when I will send in my membership fees!

Justpassedu

This was extremely helpful. I have been thinking of holding off on the flowerpot because I figured it was a kit deal only or something like that. I can just buy the flower pot body and a 16mm coil and I am in the FP club!

@NewVape710 Is the new design of the body that fits the DNail SIC dish better ready yet? That's when I will send in my membership fees!
You got it man , join the club , from what i can see if you wanna get started early the Sic or quartz set up with the head and nut will allow the the Dnail Sic to fit but will need another mm or 2 of clearance to have a perfect fit but it will work.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
You got it man , join the club , from what i can see if you wanna get started early the Sic or quartz set up with the head and nut will allow the the Dnail Sic to fit but will need another mm or 2 of clearance to have a perfect fit but it will work.
I recall that from earlier in the thread as well, but I also recall NewVape710 saying he was going to make the necessary revisions to...
I will also acquire the dnail sic dish and make the necessary changes to keep the dish from spinning.

buckhakeesah

I'd wait for the revisions if you plan on putting the dnail sic dish on. I plan on his 20mm revision with the dnail dish added. Still deciding whether to go this route or liger for my trates fun!

Zow237

I'd wait for the revisions if you plan on putting the dnail sic dish on. I plan on his 20mm revision with the dnail dish added. Still deciding whether to go this route or liger for my trates fun!

I think I'm grabbing a liger,why not and just grabbed a sic nail last night from here just Have to get the rest :).

Zow237,

Zow237

If the coil for the fp is only for that pid controlled. Are the 20mm ones not compatible with that box?

Zow237,

Justpassedu

The coil that will work with the fp is the 16mm coil but you can also purchase the 20mm and it will work with the Pid box but it won't fit the fp , will work with other size nails though that accept 20mm and will fit the box no problem .

Zow237

I would not worry about that swirly twirly stuff too much as the Flower Pot will produce enough vapor to literally gag you. Also, when air moves from a larger orifice to a smaller orifice and then back to a larger orifice a vortex motion often is the result. Still, the Flower Pot milks my glass in seconds so I would not notice anything swirly or twirly with the vapor because there is so damn much. After three huge one hit rips with the flower pot is enough vapor to cause me to feel a bit clammy with a cold sweat. The Flower Pot is the closest thing to an old school bong rip that I have had since I began vaping. The Flower Pot is in a class of it's own, no doubt about it.

:2c:

:):rofl::freak::science::brow:

Top Bottom