Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Bump

pGuEZNn.png

The Stranger

Account Closed
The world is getting weaker and more rampant with sickness and cancer because we keep our weak and sick alive and allow them to reproduce.
Every other species it's survival of the fittest.

:shrug:

EDIT
Also one of the best things about this site, I think, is the smiley collection.

BadDog No

I'm a FireFly bowl and three large roaster bags vaped. Had "adult" things to do this morning so I couldn't wake and bake; well, I could of course, but I chose not to. Making up for it now. Wynona Earp is on the tube (SciFichannel) and is just the kind of intellectual stimulation I need...:lol:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Maaaan!
The road to recovery can be BUMPY . . . .
zK8Aukv.jpg

But, it's best to make hay while the sun shines, I always say.
So, if I can only hop across this gaping chasm using these handy looking pillars . . . . careful now, here we go . . . . boink - boink - boink . . . .
nle8gKn.gif

ndPnay4.jpg

Ahhh, such sweet rewards! Mother Nature's finest malts & herbs can certainly put a Saturday's frustrated intentions firmly in their place :nod:
TS3cVI5.jpg
A bump a day, keeps the doctor at bay
:myday:

Anything beyond that is just for good measure.

And I do like a good measure :tup:

Two fingers y'all!
John-Lennon-Peace-Sign.png

:D

MuchLoveFam!

VnV
:peace:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Bump, hitting my mighty with some Pink Kush and XJ-13 before sleep. This combo puts me into a weird dream state where I'm not asleep but still dreaming. It also doesn't seem that I'm having to descend through the layers of sleep to reach this state. It's quite shallow and my conscious can effect the dream.

MinnBobber

Last time I will get high in this apartment by myself. Moving on Saturday. Won't miss this place. i will miss this town, not the apartment.
moving to CO or WA or OR or Alaska????
Inquiring minds want to know ;)

EDIT--forced to vape some good pain meds as I didn't realize I'd answered in the bump if vaped thread.

Duly bumped

Top Bottom