Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
q3iLULb.png

Went shopping at the cannabis farmers market and found an awesome strain. The tender said
that it was called Island Kush. When I looked it up it only had a listings for Sweet Island Kush and it
said it was a Sativa. The tender at the cannabis market said it was an Indica. It's a head high
and I feel couch locked all in one.

Bumped into @Enchantre at the market and said hi. It was nice
seeing her. She's looking good.
Have a wonderful weekend - whatever Sativa or Indica this is heavy medicine. No
driving for me to buy more because it's so awesome. Maybe next week. ***** 5 stars BumP!!

Edit
That's pretty good @Nooky72 id give you more likes if I could. Let those doggies get some fresh air.

Last edited:

BD9

Was starting to think I'd never post here. I'm vaped for the first time in 20 years. i feel odd. a little anxiety so i poured a glass of wine. Wow im pretty fucking high i think. wow. tried to measure but yeah, im feeling kind of good. but anxious.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Was starting to think I'd never post here. I'm vaped for the first time in 20 years. i feel odd. a little anxiety so i poured a glass of wine. Wow im pretty fucking high i think. wow. tried to measure but yeah, im feeling kind of good. but anxious.

Maybe next time a couple of glasses of wine BEFORE vaping would help you mellow back into the experience of THC and its terpene company?

Welcome back! :wave:

Top Bottom