Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

ginolicious

moving to CO or WA or OR or Alaska????
Inquiring minds want to know ;)

Not in the US. I live 30 minutes outside of Toronto. Now im moving to 15 minutes outside of Hamilton, another city and even further from Toronto.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Derrrpp

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
1240 2401 4012 0124 ... isn't there a 420 in there somewhere ?

Ka bump.

fuckbacktobackdotcom

CINCO CERO CERO BABY

With some post midnight mystery herb in the very nicely long been warmed nano which sometimes if you don't watch yourself k***s your ass. The nano that is. And the herb.

:leaf:
Congrats on the cinco cero cero.:clap: I should give you a warning point for back to back posts, merge 499 and 500 back into 499 and make you do it over again, but I'm vaped now and will let you off with just a "bump".:cheers:

:peace:

ChooChooCharlie

Vaped as usual, felt need to back to back bump this milestone:

Congratulations @GetLeft , you're aging well!

PFyOvjil.jpg

MinnBobber

Big Bump for my new discovery for pain: Blue Dream mix with Super Lemon Haze.....very nice.

In an effort to conserve my wonderful but meager stash of Blue Dream, I mixed with SLH for an awesome blend. Seems like it retains the Blue Dream miracle pain element plus the SLH taste element for a primo combo, try it, you'll like it.

BadDog No

God I love you guys! With the exception of a few psych wards and bars, this is one of the few communities where I really feel at home...Scary, eh? Anyway I always mean to be doing somethjig with my ABV, but except for an awfully dry batch of brownies I've never done much. My bad, yeah, I get it. So, every few weeks instead I deal with it by kicking the temp up to 440 and between balloon and water I manage to liquidate all my vapor poop. OK actually it goes up in vapor, not liquid...Of course I cheat and use reclaim to sweeten it.

STILL: Oh my God is it wonderful a week LATER TO HIT FRESH FLOWERS. yES....

Top Bottom