Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Sunday Bump...roll on Easter

w1DLOXV.png

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@ChooChooCharlie Get the doc to add a fan mod while you are there? That has the makings of a cranium-vented cloud machine!
I've always read that it's bad to have cerebral cortex in the vapor path, but we're not allowed to get into material safety in this thread so I'll just say "bump" and leave you with this picture of a man who loves his turtle.
cKTIEKM.jpg

:peace:

GetLeft

Well, Seattle seems pretty cool. Especially compared to the exile I live in.
Took care of business then set out to discover a dispensary. Picked one out, walked a couple of miles to it, and it turned out to be a medical patient only dispensary. Thought I had read the website carefully but I guess not. They pointed me to a place two miles down the other way, so off I set. Far out to say the least. Only here for tonight so didn't go over board, cost wise. Wanted a sativa dom and settled on a g of dutch treat for $11. Happy with it so far and will be working at it hard through tomorrow morning. I've heard pike place is a fairly stress free place to take things in, so I'm headed there as soon as I'm done with my pikes place. Does starbucks own seattle?? Or just its inhabitants? :tup:

Top Bottom