Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

SmokingElectricity

got some new shit last night. don't know the name of the strain but i put a nug up in the ssv, got a dude feeling like i put a needle in my arm. nodding out n' shit. superman high.

SmokingElectricity,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
The Church. Indica-dominant hybrid strain.

nbqkih.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

Blue Dream is back! I'm zonked--vaped an extra load just cause it tastes so good. :ko: Pain went bye-bye.

(image)

Lookin good! Blue Dream was excellent the last time I came across it. Bumping for me, I bought a gram of Lavender at the local collective, and now I regret not having bought an eighth instead.

hdagLh.jpg

Quetzalcoatl,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I got some very fine super silver haze and some shining haze trim bubble hash..
It is so rare to meat something really special around here.. :)

Abysmal Vapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
New strain Mendo Afghoo (Sativa dominant), gonna bring it back down with a trench of Headband next.

BigDaddyVapor,

djonkoman

vaping nepal and some weed wich is a mixture of different strains, since it was what was still in the stashcompartment of my dugout, mostly stuck, pretty fine materil mostly and more kief.\
and just watched superhero movie, great movie.

djonkoman,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Lookin good! Blue Dream was excellent the last time I came across it. Bumping for me, I bought a gram of Lavender at the local collective, and now I regret not having bought an eighth instead.

hdagLh.jpg

Stuff that's coming thru here right now, is blah. They've been offering it up, every time someone comes in and asks what the $10/g is.

BigDaddyVapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I'm not sure what you're trying to tell us bigdaddy, but I think you should have used this Vulcan instead:

2010-10-18_TPol.jpg

She ain't to bad in her human form either.

Tpol.jpg2.jpg

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm not sure what you're trying to tell us bigdaddy, but I think you should have used this Vulcan instead:

2010-10-18_TPol.jpg

She ain't to bad in her human form either.

Tpol.jpg2.jpg

Oh yes, she is a fine example of Vulcan/womanhood. She was the #1 reason I watched that particular spin-off. However, as noted... she's Vulcan. I'm vaping Romulan. :smug:

BigDaddyVapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Holly crap, I just mixed up my species. I missed out twice already today, this must be some REALLY good hash :spliff:

OhTheAgony,

djonkoman

vulcan/romulan isn't that big of a mistake, wasn't the story that they had a common ancestor, and therefor where so much alike?

djonkoman,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
vulcan/romulan isn't that big of a mistake, wasn't the story that they had a common ancestor, and therefor where so much alike?

Yes, they had a common ancestor. The races used to be all sympatico to... but then some shit happened and now they've been warring/not-warring for millennia. Something like that.

The tell-all, is the fender forehead Romulans have. Also how the bud got its name. Supposedly hits you so hard, you develop a lump in your forehead. Don't know why they didn't just call it Shit Kicker then?

Hmmm...

BigDaddyVapor,

djonkoman

I usually keep romulan/vulcan apart by the uniform, not the forehead :p altough I think it's aso the complete picture, forehead+uniform

vulcan probably woyuld be a great strain too, makes you peacefull and so high you reach outer space

rumulan should be a creeper, it's cloaked untill it hits you

and klingon would give you such enormous munchies that even klingon food seems delicious

djonkoman,

Quetzalcoatl

I'm running a bit low on money after paying all my bills today, but I did get to pick up a gram each of San Fernando Valley OG and Blueberry Trainwreck, two indicas. I'm about 5 puffs in on my mflb with some BT, the taste isn't bad at all and it's pretty relaxing.

Quetzalcoatl,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Blue Dream mixed with some other "nighty-night" stinkorama strain--not sure exactly what. But I know I'm sizzled. :tup:

Vapinghole,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Busted out my buddha tonight, it has been gathering dust for a month due to getting my tastiest gnome and my stealthiest launch box (thanks Calen and m0sh! :D ).

Loaded half a grinder, layed it nice and confy and then i drowned in clouds.. hehehe. :ko::lol:

vorrange,
Top Bottom