Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Bump, my friend gave me a dime, one nug of Bubba Kush and one of Blu Goo.... so vaked x]

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Silver Haze and Sour OG mix (end of a trench), followed by some Mendo Afgoo and Blue Dream (separate).

Going to partake in some Blue Cheese later. Maybe some oil.

BigDaddyVapor,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Yes, I'm so very, very vaped. One sesh with Blue Dream. And another sesh with some other stuff--I don't know what the hell it is, but it's funky.

Vapinghole,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Blasted on blue dream again. Getting ready for beddy-bye. Watching Champions League matchup banter.

Vapinghole,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
No idea what the Hell I'm vaping, right now. Like 2 or 3 hybrids mixed. But I do know what I'll be vaping in the future. :D

20120524_195806.jpg

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Nycdeisel

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Grow, BDV, grow!:leaf:

That's "The Cage" or the nursery. The big'uns are in the closet, you can't see to the left. I'm still building it out, but I should be able to flower 12 at a time, when I get more $$$ to buy the watering system and 3 more lamps (1 lg, 2 sm)... I'll be going full-bore. Got 7-8 different strains going. Putting 4 into flower tomorrow.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Nycdeisel

Quetzalcoatl

I'm not bumping because I'm vaked, but I did get a prescription for some good-ol' hydrocodone :cool:

Quetzalcoatl,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Just vaped some hash! I am feeling really medicated! We also just got Roadrunner Lightning high speed Internet. On a Magic Flight, flying faster on the Internet! :lol: We had DSL, so it's like we went from car speed to rocket speed! :D

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Rooster Apparatus! :mmmm: with bubble and blue dream mixed . . . tastes like sugar blueberry pancake candy vapor . . . . .

Quetzalcoatl

Bumping with some J-1 !!! The smell is freaking incredible, like... very skunky, cheesy, pine trees, coffee creamer, and an auto shop inside of swollen calyxes and foxtails with hairs for vines!

2Xnu6.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Had a long, grueling week. So, I'm vaping a trench with a LOT of loose kief, and having a large glass of Cabernet before dinner. :D

Vicki,
Reactions: t-dub
Top Bottom