Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
just got a new herbalaire 2.2 vaked as shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. just blew threw 1.5gs of medi jack herar and concentrates feelsgoodman:ko:

Kevdog420,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just did 2 demonstration vidos of my supreme via Facetime. I got a little carried away. :ko:

Now I can't watch CNN because of all the 3D graphics flying around in the background are getting 100% of my attention and I don't hear anything that Wolf Blitzer sayss. :uhoh:

Bump

Stu,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Bump!

Og Kush bongs and hot, black coffee yo!!

Bump! (did I say that?) :lol:

Bluntcrush,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Starting out to be a good weekend, after a trip to the local co-op.

20120126_180451.jpg

Oh... what are they?

20120126_180532.jpg

BigDaddyVapor,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
sad, so sad ... after power failure several nights ago, my main PC won't start ... there just isn't enough bud to handle this situation ... but i keep trying ... bump

Hippie Dickie,

treecityrnd

Nice bump timing Hippie

t-dub said:
First vape today a little Uno through my HA . . . nice and light.
I'm going to Draw Four...more hits from my CRZ stem packed with Aurora (90% indica). Then Skip me on the next turn as I'll be in Reverse...to the couch. Any of these jokes funny yet? Uno bitch. Bump.

treecityrnd,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Uno!!! :D Next up some God's Gift. Haven't hit that one in a while.

Edit: Ooooooooo . . . . now I remember why I left this stuff in stasis . . . wow . . . so spicy, strong yet smooth . . .

t-dub,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
... I am vaked as fuck... and i will be getting my ass beat up by professional martial artist.. for the next 8 hours...
It usually helps me find peace concentrate better in fight.. but this time it is going to be the real deal...

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Today,, i decided to skip training and vake myself into the lovely sun with the Gnome classic.. Such a fine way to evade boooring 4 hour Japanese movie.. on theme " Philosophy in Aikido" lol..
I am so glad i escaped the 20000000 tons of snow that have probably blocked my flat where i live.. .. .. :D
I used to love snow.. but this -20 C and no electricity and water situation.. was too fucked up.. Good that it will be gone before i return (hopefully)..
-----------------------------
Everyones so vaked , no one bumped the thread.. :) .. LOL..
I just got some hash locally and hit it in the gnome dome with a normal ligher .. slowly cooked.. mmmm :ko:.
I will need that at the end of the day too.. In my book - Hash = fun pain remedy !
------------------------
I will keep on bumpin cuz i just got introduced to the cheese strain for first time in my life.. and even being vegan.. i like taste very much.. I can't tell if i am more high or stoned.. For sure i wont do push ups or run a mile .. but i am very alert and have good feeling about the future :brow: !

Abysmal Vapor,

treecityrnd

Bump out the door. Effort is more important than right or wrong answers. Standing still while everyone else races is like moving backwards. Move forwards with courage.

:peace: & love FC. Much gratitude. Best always.

TC

treecityrnd,

DaProfessor

Myrtlezap thru the WS mini :D Also tried a low dose of psilocybin for the 1st time today...WEEEEEEEEEE!

DaProfessor,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just realized what Al Gore invented the internet for.... Buying weed. :lol:

I signed up for this online/delivery service where you just point, click, proceed to checkout, complete transaction. It's like having Amazon.com for weed. So cool. I clicked yesterday afternoon, and I had a package on my doorstep when I got home from work today (free shipping, too).

Since bought 4 different strains (Blue Dream, Silver Haze, Sour Diesel and Trainwreck) I decided that it was only fair to sample them all.

Hence, the BUMP! :ko:

Stu,

djonkoman

found an old bag of roaches recently, from the year of my first harvest, 3 years ago. dissected the longest yesterday(about 1/3 of a joint I think, and way too fat, I rolled them always way to fat at that time)
it tastes nasty, lie combustion, but this 3-yearold roachweed till delivers an excellent buzz

and it's not like I can't get something else, also still have some marochash, a little bit of weed from my harvest 2 years ago, and a small baggie wich I also recently uncovered of some weed of 3 years ago, but that was stored next to the roaches so also tastes like ash
but I just really wanted to experience that sativahigh from my forst harvest again, and now I'm sure, I will grow that strain agan this year. all my friends didn't like it, but I still long fr that weed, the coffeeshopweed just never delivers that kind f sativahigh. and it's a very hardy, early strain too, easy to grow too
still remember that when I discovered some hidden buds of tat harvest when I just got my VG, I spend 2-3 weeks high 24/7 on it, and I vaped a lot of it by my present standard, more than I've had now, and the toom would seem much brghter, there always was that point where the light coming into the room suddenly got a lot brighter.

ahh.., memories :)

djonkoman,

HuskerMath

First time smoking: High school, junior year, after studying calc II with my two best friends. Seven years later, we're still toking it up.

HuskerMath,
Top Bottom