Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Being totally blown by tiniest amount .. I am grateful for the warm buzz which blows me on the boat of my memories floating back into my mother's belly :).
Since my misfortune happened i save my every penny and try to conserve and be as efficient as possible, however i can't complain of not getting medicated enough.. (especially after the few days "T-break" ) I went just trough about 1 g in a week loading smallest amount possible and holding the vapors forever .

Abysmal Vapor,

djonkoman

that's about what I go trough in a week too on average, the highs keep on being great. and with the UD small amounts are possible

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
This stuff should be illegal. LOL!

Silver Haze, just coming through the area. MMJ FTW!
SilverHaze.jpg

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Well, it should be legal, so we can then make it illegal! :lol: Tasty!

I'm fucking bonked off a thick-ass blue dream session.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Blue Dream... good choice. One of my favs (top 5, probably), when grown well. We had a nasty spell of it, for a several months. Seems to have cleared up, back to quality herb. Romulan was the same. We got a batch or two, of almost brown stuff. It was decently potent, not overgrown... but maybe fertilized too long? Then again... it didn't live up to the name/rumor, that it hits you so hard, it leaves a grill on your forehead, like that of a Romulan.

Oh... been medicated off this all day. I got another 1/8th of Grape Ape that looks dank. doesn't have the usual purple (which don't mean a 'thang), but has a VERY strong, potent smell of grape when you open up the bag... supposed to knock you on your ass. I'm pretty vaked right now, and a decently high tolerance, daily/multi med user. Going to go hash this out and have a throw down with a beastly ape. bbl... maybe.

Oh... after I finish the trench of Silver Haze. This stuff, vapes forever (if you enlarge the pic above, you'll see the density of trichs, where it gets the "Silver" in its name from). I can barely make it through a trench and have to push it, just to do it. Typically it takes at least 1 1/2 trenches, to even relieve my symptoms.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Vapinghole

Vapinghole

Yes, BigDaddy, I LOVES me some blue dream. My source is spot on each time. Also gets me killer kush (blackberry/purps, etc...).

Oh yeah - WAKE AND VAKE!! It's KY Derby Day!! Vakin' all day, baby.

Vapinghole,

Vapinghole

Hi mom!! And good evening to you! Thought I'd share my typical session setup (my current daily driver)--vaping some blue dream. Did about 6 of these hits. Mmmm... I'm nicely blastified about now :ko:

Vapinghole,
Reactions: Nycdeisel

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Very nice Vapinghole! I use a similar setup with my Hot Box and bong. Love those clouds! :brow:

Today's morning treat is a kiefy trench full in the LB thanks to some inspiration from BigDaddyVapor...

Trench and some oatmeal!!! BUMP!

momofthegoons,
Reactions: Vapinghole

djonkoman

speaking of pancakes, I just had pancakes too. for dinner tough, pancakes are considered dinerfood here.

djonkoman,
Reactions: Nycdeisel

Abysmal Vapor

I did extract of what was vaped in the last month by me 10g + my friend came to visit me with 50 g of abv..
We yield via QWET 1.2g abv which we took in two hits.. one for each of us :). I coughed till i started to a see a photofield of thousands of blinking rainbow-colored coffins.. engraved with a sign glowing in red which was resembling a skull drinking wine.. The experience was equally psychedelic with salvia extracts or dmt , i swear :myday: !
My friend is munching pizzas and is pale a cloud .. He even wanted to eat sugar with a spoon cuz he panicked but i got pity for his pancreas and kidneys and i flushed it into the toilet.. I hate sugar anyway :lmao: .
I needed smth a bit more uplifting .. i done reclaim of gnomes and my water pipes which yielded in 1.9 g of aromatic amber :) ... We have loaded half of it with some white sage (salvia apeana ) into my supreme .
We had like 8-9 bongrips.. each.. and we gave up trying to finish it.. I am happy and extremely high right now.. Like a dog that has just lost his chain :).The only strange thing i am feeling is that my right eye is going to pop out but it is manageable having in account my previous experiences:freak:

Abysmal Vapor,

djonkoman

I think I'll go sleep early today, the backpain that has been bugging me since yesterday has finally stopped bothering me, sitting with a rolled up old pair of pants in my back pays off. now just hope my sleeping won't ruin it, spent a while last nght trying out the craziest sleeping positions that would feel best on my bacl but nothing worked really well, did eventually fall asleep but not long. have decided to stop using a pillow. and usually when I have a episode of back pain it seems to be caused by sleeping, or a bad chair. this time seems to be from my laptop tough
anyways time to do some good vaping

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Getting on an airplane and will be med free for 3 days! :( Needed to make sure I'm well medicated for the ride! And you just know the first thing I'll be doing when I get home. :D

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

momofthegoons,

Abysmal Vapor

Getting on an airplane and will be med free for 3 days! :( Needed to make sure I'm well medicated for the ride! And you just know the first thing I'll be doing when I get home. :D

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!
:) You can always make some quick edibles ,but t-break is always good :).

Abysmal Vapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Where's the "Don't Like" button? Though, I did survive 10 days, just fine. Didn't want to chance taking my MFLB on a Navy (and Marines) amphibious assault ship. The Master at Arms, was a real cool Master Chief... but, I don't think he would have been very understanding.

First 3 days of climbing ladders (Navy version of stairs), I was jelly legged. Luckily, I still had my sea legs, as far as an iron gut and the balance it requires to walk, without banging your shins every minute. Still could have used the meds. Had to do a lot of meditative techniques, over that week plus. Though... it wasn't working when the Marine pissed me off. I would have dropped dead, but I'd have taken a big piece out of his ass, before I checked out.

Hang tough, mom... I'll smoke several trenches of my kief pleasure, on your behalf. :D

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Psychic
Top Bottom