Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
As a member here I would say this thread be changed to bump this thread if your NOT fucked up! This will surely eliminate back to back postings as most of here are fucked up from dawn till bedtime.

By the way......bump

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
As a member here I would say this thread be changed to bump this thread if your NOT fucked up! This will surely eliminate back to back postings as most of here are fucked up from dawn till bedtime.

By the way......bump

Back to Back posts ? Fucked Up ? DAWN ?? Many posts in one Day !!!!!

RUDE BOY,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Spent most of the day relying on my VIP2 and homemade tincture mix (some I made, some I bought, a couple of drops of peppermint essential oil). Not enough to completely medicate me, but it was enough to beat back the hot flashes & noise in my head.

Now, it's just you, me, and Blackberry Kush makes three... here, Nano, Nano, Nano...

Enchantre,
Reactions: satyrday

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Yoda Kush I just vaped...... Stoned I am.
YOGA-OG.jpg

:peace:

lauz

Apprentice vaporist
Bump

Finishing off a bag and some vanilla coke (hard to come by in the uk) with a nice relaxing buzz. About to play some mario kart or pokemon in the ds, loving the nostalgia!

lauz,
Reactions: Nooky72

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Had a TBLS dose of my own abv cannabutter a few hours ago.

Was feeling a little "meh"... so put some Cinex in the stem...

Now, I'm relaxed & happy. :)

Enchantre,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

I'm supposed to start dinner...yet I'm still here, staring out the window, at the bright green buds against an ultramarine sky...:smug:

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Bring
Up
Muh
Finally vaked after a week break! Just got my Vapolution 2.0 and have never felt such effect using such little bud.

Edit: Random picture to liven post

tumblrl6crp6ed1w1qanb21.jpg

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I'm on a train heading home after being to a comedy show. Its 10:25pm and I took a couple of big vapor genie hits ... in the train station before boarding the train. Portable vappin rules!!!

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Another Fri bump-fest, which will no doubt roll into the weekend fellow combustible shunsters✨

Signing off with a hypothetical dino-religious poser???

Nooky72,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Picked up a gram each of Hawaiian and Headband.

Yes, Headband. Oh, wait. I got two grams of Headband. :tup:

Gotta try it.

Enchantre,

lauz

Apprentice vaporist
Just got back from paintballing, and I can safely say I'm shattered. I've got a few bruises on my body and feel all achy. Such fun though, I didn't even spend any extra money on paint balls. Anyways just vaped a bag of some random uk street weed and I feel much better! I should sleep well tonight.

lauz,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

z9

One hit from a chunk of dank in my log, broken up and saved for later. Surprisingly high, can't get too vaked on Mother's Day. Well not until tonight at least :tup:

z9,
Top Bottom