Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

goatgobaahh

Yeah brother I didn't know about FC until I joined (sadly I would have bought an ssv!) . I bought a EQ two years ago and kept the stock PVC whip tubing until a few days ago.

After cutting the PVC tubing and scraping for the hash inside. I am finding I'm not getting NEARLY as much hash as I thought I would. I think its because the hash soaked into the PVC. After I scrape the hash off the whip; I find the whip is stained yellow.

;)

goatgobaahh,

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Bumped throughout the wkend people which ironically yet splendidly aids varied output & productivity (something that never occurred under the previous combustible regime)

Nooky72,
Reactions: Tweek
I passed all the military piss tests because I have a PhD in advanced substance abuse. If they give you a written drug test fill it out in crayon and give them a shot glass full of piss for exra credit.
In a closed society where everybody’s guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only true sin is stupidity. :tup:

ogcook

Yeah I would say I'm a bit vaked.....

0x8G4KH.gif

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Hey does anybody log in here 'unvaked'? :hmm:
Me. Right now.
It's morning, I'm having my coffee, eating my breakfast, and wishing that I didn't have to go to work... but I'm definitely Not Vaked. :\

Thank goodness for my MMJ capsules for getting through the day... they dial back the pain just enough.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Hope you feel better soon, Tweek. [edited to demonstrate sensitivity]

Me, I'm sharing a bit of herb with the vapor dragon...

Enchantre,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

Thanks! It just tasted so good and smooth...I couldn't help but puff away....:smug:

Edit: So I just vaped some Bubba Kush...actually, ALOT of kush....and now I want a pizza. But I'm on a diet. Torture! :mmmm:

Tweek,
Reactions: Jeppy

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Thanks! It just tasted so good and smooth...I couldn't help but puff away....:smug:

Edit: So I just vaped some Bubba Kush...actually, ALOT of kush....and now I want a pizza. But I'm on a diet. Torture! :mmmm:
Bags are a serious way to build up your tolerance quick! :bigleaf:

Jeppy,
Top Bottom