Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Loaded an ELB with a mix of pineapple and blue dream--two of my favorite strains to vape. Dropped that bad boy in the Cloud and let the magic happen. Bump. Also, check out my 'high-end' HT holder. I rigged it to enable what I call a soft landing. This way, I can take a large rip of thick, tasty vapor and sit the HT in the holder worry free as I focus on holding my vapor to the max. :haw:

We're home! and, yes, some Blackberry Kush in the E-Nano provides a very Welcome Home...
Welcome home! While you gone Godzilla showed up and trashed New Orleans,but nobody seemed to notice or even care.

May I ask a small favor? I know you'll be busy getting settled after the trip,but when ya have a few spare minutes could you tell us about you're time with the nano? I know it's to soon for a full-on review but maybe you could mention what it's like so far.
I'm not trying to be a pest but my wife realy wants a nano or Underdog for her birthday and I'd like to treat her to something she actualy like this year.
Thanks!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I did post some thoughts in the E-Nano thread.

I absolutely love it, I am using about .05 or a bit less per load, get about 5, 6, maybe 8 good deep hits off it (over several hours), and feel way more stoned (not more "high", but a fuller, deep/wide effect) than when I use the NO2. And, I turn it on, come back in about 5 or so minutes, hit it, leave it on, and it's ready for the next one (usually between 30 & 60 minutes)... then I turn it off at bedtime.

I'm using the glass screened stem with a regular screen, haven't tried it with a water piece yet... did learn that I do okay with a really slow, gentle draw, so I haven't had the irritation I had with the NO2.

I'm fairly well stoned from a couple of hits of some chocolate chunk I put in my stem this morning (at 6am), had two hits off from before work, laid the stem down on my table (with a cap on it)... got home at 4:30, turned the dragon back on, and I've had two more hits off that stem, and I'm VAKED!!

Yes, I am vaked now.:tup:

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
I've accidentally discovered the power of reclaim oil while idly thinking about ways to scrounge up some cannabinoids until I get more flowers… Heating my whole MFLB up using the power adapter on max lets a little oil drip down into a glass stem (credit to Pakalolo for sharing the idea at some point). I can then vape that stem directly in my Cera loose-leaf cart… I can't believe how well it works. I've never had any kind of oil before. :smug:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Ahhh . . . good morning FC . . . :p

kittyb.jpg

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty
You're listening to the boy from the big bad city
This is jam hot
This is jam hot

Nooky72,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
^ That was amazing. His hair totally has a life of its own.

I do feel like that Disney movie/song... "It's a whole new world"....

Oh, and a little Jack Herer in the vape this morning...

You had some real deal Jack Herer? Haven't had that in years. Going to cry myself to sleep now...

ShipDit,
Top Bottom