Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Ahh Dont cwy wittle Ship you'll find some Jack when you make your westward trek . you lucky Dit you.

Don't you just hate it , Last night one of my oldest friends came by for a visit..... today my bottle of Xanax is gone . Would what i'm thinkin' really be called Murder ?

Yep,it's murder. But at least you'll be able to blame it on a serious drug imbalance. Stolen Xanax huh? I've killed for less,so hunt the guy down and kill him by ramming an adult house cat down his throat. Leaves no fingerprints and really fucks with the coroner.
Just blame the lack of Xanax and you'll be fine.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Ahh Dont cwy wittle Ship you'll find some Jack when you make your westward trek . you lucky Dit you.

Don't you just hate it , Last night one of my oldest friends came by for a visit..... today my bottle of Xanax is gone . Would what i'm thinkin' really be called Murder ?

i used to have a friend like that too.. its too bad. do you still have kava to vape? might help out... have you tried drinking it yet? when i was in a hurry id just throw it in a water bottle and not strain.. found it to have heavier effects. kinda like eating AVB vs. eating an AVB infusion that's been strained. not straining is not for every one though. not straining seems to be more dehydrating

Buildozer,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
i used to have a friend like that too.. its too bad. do you still have kava to vape? might help out.

Yeah I've known the guy for 41 years first person in my "peer group" I got stoned with did shrooms with , etc etc ........... Best friend through Jr High and High school .......... First roommate ........
He Could of fuckin' asked for a few .

I do still have some Kava root and 2 Xanax that will hopefully get me through until tuesday my Doc can call in some more . It was Just a rude awakening to a Who can you FUCKIN' TRUST ANY MORE KIND OF MORNING . I'LL LIVE . Same dude i gave a new Palm and a 1/8th of bud to last week . Next time i see him I'll flog him like a dead horse !:horse:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Took a little Kratom and packed a nice bowl of haze...warmth wash over me :smug:

Never got as much out of kratom as I would have liked, but for the prices of crushed/powdered around ten bucks, it's something I like keeping around.

Playing some blues, half reading/cleaning my room/vaping. Played a bit of Borderlands 2, think I might hop in the pool in a little while. Big mug of coffee, too :)

Tweek

Never got as much out of kratom as I would have liked, but for the prices of crushed/powdered around ten bucks, it's something I like keeping around.

Playing some blues, half reading/cleaning my room/vaping. Played a bit of Borderlands 2, think I might hop in the pool in a little while. Big mug of coffee, too :)

Some people just don't get the effect like others, physiological reasons and all that. It also makes a big difference if you are taking it on an empty stomach, as well as the method of ingestion, etc. I love the stuff...just not the taste :puke:

Tweek,

Quetzalcoatl

Some people just don't get the effect like others, physiological reasons and all that. It also makes a big difference if you are taking it on an empty stomach, as well as the method of ingestion, etc. I love the stuff...just not the taste :puke:

I'm pretty versed with kratom, just never really enough for me. Enh. bali is what I would usually go for, had some great exp's with it but I have other things I enjoy more. Like I said, I can find the pocket change for a few zips of it. Toss and wash all the way, I tried capping them a few times to good results. I remember mixing the odd hydroxyzine when I was capping a batch, split it over all the caps so it would be evenly mixed. That was one of the more enjoyable experiences. Never really got into some of the other related's like kava.

Rambling! My curse! Drinking some valerian/cinnamon tea I just brewed, gonna vape the rest of my stash tonight probably and may go on a short tolerance break. We'll see. Or not :science:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I feel like.... an onion, an ogre, no, a parfait!

I am comprised of layers.... first layer was a nice chunk of my Choc Chunk butter, followed by a dose of a medicated chocolate bar, then over top of that, a nice hit of Dutch Treat - and then we watched Matrix Reloaded - whoa. wild ride.

Enchantre,
Reactions: Tweek

Quetzalcoatl

Death was an African American garage rock band formed by the brothers Bobby, David and Dannis Hackney in Detroit, Michigan in 1971. Death only released one mostly overlooked EP before breaking up in 1977. The band was somewhat re-discovered in 2009 when the original 7" record was released on CD leading to reunion shows and the release of other demo material.

This shit is FANTASTIC!

Tweek

2001-A-Space-Odyssey__158.jpg

Tweek,

Tweek

Yeah I've known the guy for 41 years first person in my "peer group" I got stoned with did shrooms with , etc etc ........... Best friend through Jr High and High school .......... First roommate ........
He Could of fuckin' asked for a few .

I do still have some Kava root and 2 Xanax that will hopefully get me through until tuesday my Doc can call in some more . It was Just a rude awakening to a Who can you FUCKIN' TRUST ANY MORE KIND OF MORNING . I'LL LIVE . Same dude i gave a new Palm and a 1/8th of bud to last week . Next time i see him I'll flog him like a dead horse !:horse:

Sucks dude. That is one unappreciative mofo if you ask me...

goatgobaahh

My MFLB had me really wanting to write a short narrative about my bike ride today. I haven't written in forever, but I forgot how much I enjoyed the writing process (getting caught up in day to day bullshit).

Inspiration thanks to vaporization! :cool:

goatgobaahh,
Reactions: Enchantre
Top Bottom