Boundless Tera

jerseydvd

If it can help, look this Tera package, seems to have 2 MP + WPA:
Boundless-tera-whats-in-the-box-vapo.jpg
Yep, exactly! Swivel top, along with glass mp & WPA included. All magnetic.
Looking forward to trying it out. Hopefully delivered by Friday/Saturday I hope

jerseydvd

Make sure you check the exchange rates. They want $278. At that price, it is worth getting direct from @Boundless Vape Technology or puffitup.

Does anyone know the ratings of the Boundless batteries and which other 18650's would be compatible?
I know it comes with 2 LG batteries rated at 2500mAh which would make them either hg2 or hg4’s (even though it looks like they rewrapped them in Boundless wrappers)

Probably any battery rated at a 20amp discharge will work fine. I used to love the LG hg4 3000mah batteries (brown wrapper) in my mods. There’s no perfect 18650 battery. There’s always a give and take. As long as you stay to good brands like Sanyo, lg, sony, Samsung, and those from a REPUTABLE dealer you should be fine. Do NOT try and skimp on your batteries, just a bad way to try and cut a dollar or two.
There’s tons of reviews that will give you WAY more tech info on batteries all over YouTube. Careful, you’ll get sucked in! Let me know if you want some reputable dealers posted. I’ll definitely have an extra set to rotate in my Tera.

One last thing I learned from vaping ejuice: get an external charger. They charge and condition your 18650’s or any external batteries much better and more reliably than using the USB on your device. Batteries will be more consistent and last longer overall. I’m currently using an Efest Luc V4 (they make 2 bay charger also) that I got off Amazon, and love it.

Sorry for the long ramble, hope it was maybe 2% helpful! lol

Jersey ✌️

BLACKENEDPLAGUE

I know it comes with 2 LG batteries rated at 2500mAh which would make them either hg2 or hg4’s (even though it looks like they rewrapped them in Boundless wrappers)

Probably any battery rated at a 20amp discharge will work fine. I used to love the LG hg4 3000mah batteries (brown wrapper) in my mods

The HG2's are brown, 3000mah. They are the only batteries I use

HindelangGG

I just ordered a Tera from namastevapes for 158€ I think they made a pricing error... I already ordered a lot of Vapes from them and never had issues with fakes or anything so I trust them that it's the original but the price was just to nice

HindelangGG,
Reactions: jerseydvd

Razor

Dosing capsules have always been a pain in the ass to me. I'd rather just have a chamber that is easy to load and carry material in a dube tube. Should be able to micro dose with this chamber as well hopefully.

Mine is also otw! Woo!

dtaxx

I got a mail from Vaposhop that the Tera was in stock, I've instantly ordered it. I'm so excited to use this! This might be the one that has it all... :clap:

lookhigh

FC member
I just ordered a Tera from namastevapes for 158€ I think they made a pricing error... I already ordered a lot of Vapes from them and never had issues with fakes or anything so I trust them that it's the original but the price was just to nice
Whhaaa,
something is not right here.
out of stock on their site

lookhigh,

jerseydvd

Been wanting to ask you this for awhile jerseydvd. but how do you like your CFX compared to your M?

I love my CFX for bong use, but I can't help but feel a M make a good companion too :p .
Same here... Love the CFX for bong use, but honestly, I've been concentrating on microdosing lately for medical reasons, and so far the Vapcap M is serving me well.... I'm really thinking that an Evo would be perfect for me since the Vapcap is getting a bit hard to use with my dexterity now.
Still, can't wait for the Tera, preordered it over Thanksgiving. Just seems my needs from a vape have changed since then, along with medical bills and no income now! Doh!
Anyway, i'm rambling. Agree with what you said above! :)
Sorry, got off topic!
Jerseydvd

dannydroid

Google Nazi
Same here... Love the CFX for bong use, but honestly, I've been concentrating on microdosing lately for medical reasons, and so far the Vapcap M is serving me well.... I'm really thinking that an Evo would be perfect for me since the Vapcap is getting a bit hard to use with my dexterity now.
Still, can't wait for the Tera, preordered it over Thanksgiving. Just seems my needs from a vape have changed since then, along with medical bills and no income now! Doh!
Anyway, i'm rambling. Agree with what you said above! :)
Sorry, got off topic!
Jerseydvd

Micro-dosing is something I've been reading here. One of the reasons I'm thinking about the M, the other being I'm smoking roughly the same weight in flower as I did burning flower in my bong.

I think I may have to get one in the 420 sales or something (my CFX is only two months old xD )

I was going to suggest an IH, but I can see you've already got one from Pipe's (another toy that would be on my list if I had VC :p ) .

Thank you for the reply jerseydvd, looking forward to reading your take on the Tera ;)

dannydroid,
Reactions: jerseydvd
Top Bottom