Boundless Tera

dannydroid

Google Nazi
Have they announced the upgrades are part of the second shipment? Last I saw/read, they hadn't set a time line for that, and it would make complete business sense to hold off until the early wave of new adopters are covered....

I believe so.
I can't remember if it was posted here, on their subreddit, or FB, but I'm pretty sure its been asked a few times, and answered a few times.

And they are covered. The first shipment covers preorders from their website, and retailers (like Puffitup?). So, you should be able to order one from retailers come "release day", be it, they may be in short supply.

But really who knows, we don't know shipping numbers, and it's all subject to change. And realllyy, they need to get them out the door before we even think about second shipments and when :p .

edit: like I said in my post above, I am not trying to be a dick (I honestly love you all <3 ), but Googling is sometimes all you need ;) .
Google: boundless cfv 2.0 "second shipment"
https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=boundless cfv 2.0 "second shipment"

Direct link: https://www.reddit.com/r/BoundlessVapes/comments/7ucfl2/updates_13118/dtj7kst/

Last edited:

FabulatorPoeta

Where has the time gone?
I believe so.
I can't remember if it was posted here, on their subreddit, or FB, but I'm pretty sure its been asked a few times, and answered a few times.

And they are covered. The first shipment covers preorders from their website, and retailers (like Puffitup?). So, you should be able to order one from retailers come "release day", be it, they may be in short supply.

But really who knows, we don't know shipping numbers, and it's all subject to change. And realllyy, they need to get them out the door before we even think about second shipments and when :p .

edit: like I said in my post above, I am not trying to be a dick (I honestly love you all <3 ), but Googling is sometimes all you need ;) .
Google: boundless cfv 2.0 "second shipment"
https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=boundless cfv 2.0 "second shipment"

Direct link: https://www.reddit.com/r/BoundlessVapes/comments/7ucfl2/updates_13118/dtj7kst/

Thank you for the reference. I would not have known how to formulate the search in Google, so this is helpful and kind of you to share.:)

FabulatorPoeta,
Reactions: Summer

trfe

Welcome, I know you're new, but this has been posted many times across all forms of media (here, reddit, FB, etc).

(not trying to be a dick, just a believer of using Google :p - but I guess that from the abuse I used to get as a kid on the internet for not Googling xD )

First shipment: Pre-orders and retails (no one knows which retailers and how many each retailer will get).
Second shipment: Is meant to cover the CFV to CFV2.0 upgrade (a limited offer which allows you to upgrade from the old CFV to the new. Conditions apply.

I assume by the third shipment, availability will be more widespread, but who knows. CFV2.0 could sell like hotcakes and be on backorder for weeks / months, or its a bust and no one likes / enjoys the CFV2.0 and you can buy one from release day.

Only time will tell.

Thanks for the info but you are being a dick.

I wouldn’t even know what to google to get that answer.

Figured someone in here would know quickly rather than spend 20 minutes in a frustrating google spiral.

Thanks again for providing the answer though.

sickmanfraud

Have they announced the upgrades are part of the second shipment? Last I saw/read, they hadn't set a time line for that, and it would make complete business sense to hold off until the early wave of new adopters are covered....

I believe it does not make "complete business sense to hold of..." (partial yes!)

I suggested to Eric quite a while ago that a random 10-20 or more CFV 1 users be allowed to get units from the first shipment so we could have some comparisons from day 1.

I do not know what they decided.

Welcome to FC @trfe

dannydroid

Google Nazi
Is there still preorders? would prefer to order from pufitup.

Preorders were only available on the Boundless website, and I doubt they'll be doing any form of pre-orders for awhile (see Boundless last post here for more information).

Resellers may hold their own when they know stocks on the way, who knows.

If you wanna buy from Puffitup (good choice), then I'd keep an eye on their social media accounts. I'm sure they'll post something there (I believe Puff and Boundless have a somewhat close relationship.

Last edited:
dannydroid,
Reactions: lookhigh

Adobewan

Welcome, I know you're new, but this has been posted many times across all forms of media (here, reddit, FB, etc).

(not trying to be a dick, just a believer of using Google :p - but I guess that from the abuse I used to get as a kid on the internet for not Googling xD )

First shipment: Pre-orders and retails (no one knows which retailers and how many each retailer will get).
Second shipment: Is meant to cover the CFV to CFV2.0 upgrade (a limited offer which allows you to upgrade from the old CFV to the new. Conditions apply.

I assume by the third shipment, availability will be more widespread, but who knows. CFV2.0 could sell like hotcakes and be on backorder for weeks / months, or its a bust and no one likes / enjoys the CFV2.0 and you can buy one from release day.

Only time will tell.

I wouldn’t even know what to google to get that answer.

Figured someone in here would know quickly rather than spend 20 minutes in a frustrating google spiral.

Thanks again for providing the answer though.
Welcome @dannydroid and @trfe
If you read thru the threads you'll find a reasoned, diplomatic bunch, generously willing to give their time and information. It's a smart, safe forum that provides a valuable gathering of information on a relatively new field. There's a warm tolerance for people genuinely looking to learn.
Hope you'll both be positive contributors to this environment.

dannydroid

Google Nazi
Thank you for the welcome, I've been here as a lurker for around a year now :p .

As I said in my OG post, I wasn't meaning to come across as a dick. I provided the information they were after.

I will continue to be a "dick" though, as I'm a true believer of teaching a man how to fish (maybe i should just post nothing but https://lmgtfy.com links for now on :p ).

Anyway, this is getting a little off topic.

Last edited:
dannydroid,

trfe

The smiley faces I added to my reply never went through so my full feelings weren’t properly conveyed.

Anyway, I look forward to you “not being a dick” while you respond to the many questions asked over and over.

trfe,

trfe

We're all friends here.
One great things about the cannabis community, is you have a little toot, do a little self reflecting and realise you were maybe being a little bit of a dick.

So, I'm sorry for being a dick :(

I’m sorry for asking a question that you deemed “googleable”.

Now back to the question on the tip of everyone’s tongues/fingers...

Where the hell is the Tera shipping update! :\

:clap:

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

The smiley faces I added to my reply never went through so my full feelings weren’t properly conveyed.

Anyway, I look forward to you “not being a dick” while you respond to the many questions asked over and over.

Please re-read the rules you agreed to when you joined. The first of them is "Be Nice", and calling someone a dick, even with smiley faces, can earn you a warning point. You're new so you get a break this time.

If you are truly trying to be conciliatory in your follow-up posts, you might want to work on how you express yourself. The tone I got was distinctly sarcastic. Also, please don't respond here:
  • Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
Everyone else: please get back to the topic. Thanks for your cooperation.

trfe

I’m overdue for a new vape and have been waiting to hear news about the Tera. To me, the hybrid microdose-with-WPA Fury 2 seems similar to the convection Tera.

If we don’t get Tera news in next few days, do you guys think I should pull the trigger on Fury 2 w/WPA or wait for Tera?

I know there is no “right” answer just curious about your opinions. Thanks!

trfe,

SpudBob

The Fury2, I believe, IS a hybrid unit. That being said Ive heard they are a decent little unit. If full convection is your poison, though, you may want to wait or look at something else similar. RBT Milaana would be a GREAT choice too!

Boden

Aspie polymath
I’m overdue for a new vape and have been waiting to hear news about the Tera. To me, the hybrid microdose-with-WPA Fury 2 seems similar to the convection Tera.

If we don’t get Tera news in next few days, do you guys think I should pull the trigger on Fury 2 w/WPA or wait for Tera?

I know there is no “right” answer just curious about your opinions. Thanks!
IMO get the Fury 2. Then wait 6-8 months for boundless to work out the bugs. If after that it still looks good get one.

I really don’t understand early adopters.

‘Yes, take my money and use me as a beta tester.’ Is something you will never hear me say.

If I’m going to beta test something they are going to pay me.

Jack_72

IMO get the Fury 2. Then wait 6-8 months for boundless to work out the bugs. If after that it still looks good get one.

‘Yes, take my money and use me as a beta tester.’ Is something you will never hear me say.

Many people just aren't patient at all which I can perfectly comprehend :p !
It is an ability you should develope as a child. Luckily I am able to keep my fingers calm regarding pre orders but generally I am a super impatient person, too :(.
When I want something I usually just buy it right away.

Jack_72,
Reactions: Boden

trfe

Hmmm. Thanks for your thoughts. Sounds very logical. I would rather not have buyer’s remorse than be an early adopter myself.

I’m new to this game so maybe I don’t understand the new product cycle. Is it common for a company to release a vaporizer, discover bugs and then have to release a new version to correct it?

trfe,

Boden

Aspie polymath
I’m new to this game so maybe I don’t understand the new product cycle. Is it common for a company to release a vaporizer, discover bugs and then have to release a new version to correct it?

You must be new to the internet. Welcome ;) :D

Yes, sadly it is all too common for small companies to use early adopters as beta testers.

trfe

You must be new to the internet. Welcome ;) :D

Yes, sadly it is all too common for small companies to use early adopters as beta testers.

Outside of the grasshopper having lots of issues what’s a recent example of a vape company using early adopters as beta testers and then having to release an updated product?

trfe,

StonerSloth

cui bono?
Outside of the grasshopper having lots of issues what’s a recent example of a vape company using early adopters as beta testers and then having to release an updated product?

Vivant Alternate, twice

Edit: Also the Fury2 you are considering was released like a month after the Fury1.

Last edited:
Top Bottom