Boundless Tera

DeeCee5

Livin' La Vida Loca in FL
They’re not doing live streams anymore

Is this a question or a statement? I noticed that they haven't done a live stream in a while.

Boundless sure hasn't been on FC or Reddit lately. The only platform that their marketing team seems to be writting on is their Facebook page.

DeeCee5,

MAbud

Not the way I would handle communication in the midst of missing your launch. But to each their own..

MAbud,

elykpeace

exVASted
Maybe they went quiet knowing the deadline was missed and will pop back in when they finally arrive? I'm sure they don't feel great giving people dates and missing them due to circumstances that are out of their control. Chinese New year's comming tho. Are they going to be shipped out before? I hope so

elykpeace,

jerseydvd

Is this a question or a statement? I noticed that they haven't done a live stream in a while.

Boundless sure hasn't been on FC or Reddit lately. The only platform that their marketing team seems to be writting on is their Facebook page.
It’s posted on the blog on their website 01-25

CheebaChiefer

Wow these last four or fives posts...Can I say I told you so?
Bungleit is getting lit up on Reddit for continued missed dates, whether that be product ship dates or livestream dates, dates in general are trouble for bungleit. Word going around is March or April? How about June or July? How about October 2018, I mean that would only be one year past it's original release date, right?

CheebaChiefer,

jerseydvd

Bungleit is getting lit up on Reddit for continued missed dates, whether that be product ship dates or livestream dates, dates in general are trouble for bungleit. Word going around is March or April? How about June or July? How about October 2018, I mean that would only be one year past it's original release date, right?
I’m perfectly happy waiting on the improved product. Still not sure what your personal issue is with Boundless. I’ve had nothing but good interactions with them. New products miss ship dates sometimes, it happens. Why would you preorder something that you seem to need immediately?
I still don’t see the need for you to come on this thread, after being banned, just to crap on a company that you have no vested interest in.
I like to open this thread to see information, not you returning to crap on a product and company you don’t even deal with.

CheebaChiefer

Why are you responding to my post Jerseydvd? It was not sent to you? We are all clear your an apologist and fanboy for Bungleit and like to wait a long, long time for product. Ok. got it.
Since you asked "what my vested interest" in Bungleit is, I'll clue you in. I have been a past customer for their CFX, it's meh. I could have been a customer for the Tera, but they bungled that and continue to do so, take a look @ Reddit, they are getting eaten up over there, many others share my viewpoint.
People don't apprwciate being jerked around over MULTIPLE missed ship dates and being ghosted on livestream dates as well.

CheebaChiefer,

Likes2vape

Still wouldn’t be as bad as RBT that missed the release date by more than 2 years. :bang::rofl:

Edit: I don’t see any recent complaints about the late release on reddit in ents or the boundless page. Last complaint was over 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:

jerseydvd

Why are you responding to my post Jerseydvd? It was not sent to you? We are all clear your an apologist and fanboy for Bungleit and like to wait a long, long time for product. Ok. got it.
Since you asked "what my vested interest" in Bungleit is, I'll clue you in. I have been a past customer for their CFX, it's meh. I could have been a customer for the Tera, but they bungled that and continue to do so, take a look @ Reddit, they are getting eaten up over there, many others share my viewpoint.
People don't apprwciate being jerked around over MULTIPLE missed ship dates and being ghosted on livestream dates as well.
Go read the Grasshopper thread.
Or maybe the CFX thread. You aren't giving any input here, you're just trolling.

jerseydvd,

CheebaChiefer

Hey likes, invalid point regarding equivalency btwn a one man operation like RBT to Boundless. You need to look in appropriate sub's like "vaporents" & self.boundless vapes.

CheebaChiefer,

SpudBob

Cheeba if you have been around vape companies, or other tech companies ,enough you will realize that release dates get moved. Boundless had a hard release date of Dec 20. Yes they talked about being able to release in October but made no promises-soft release. So they are a little over i month late.We knew when they changed the bowl material it would move back the release. You seem to be one of the only members ,here, who are upset/suprised. They, Bndlstech, can only do what they can do. Because they use a contract manufacturer, Smiss in this case, they are at the mercy of the manufacturer. When they got wind of the fact that many here as well as other sites preferred S.S. vs. Aluminum they changed the design. What other company does that??? The release IS coming soon! Also you are not allowed to bash companies here or on VL. You ALLREADY know that can get you banned!

CheebaChiefer

Calling Boundless "bungleit" is clearly meant to be offensive, so no you can't call them that all day long. Warning point issued and thread ban applied.
Hey Spud, long winded explanation of info previously regurgitated by other Bungleit fanboys. How am I "attacking" poor wittle helpless Boundless? I can call them Bungleit all day long based on my experience with them.

CheebaChiefer,

Just Justin

Last time we neared the "ship date" for the Tera back in Dec/Jan, we got an email from BNDLS stating the delay, so I am assuming they will be sending out another email, hopefully any day now, explaining the situation. Lack of livestream indicates that they know they're gonna get some slack for these delays, so they aren't doing them, I bet.

Someone talked to Eric and posted on Vapelife forum and he said they expect to be sending out Tera Units no later than the end of the month (Jan) and here we are.....I hate to be a Debby Doubter but I'm pretty sure we won't be getting our Tera's till the End of Feb at the earliest, mainly because of Chinese New Year, which BNDLS knows about.

This is just my opinion but companies that don't like to answer to customers complaining about delays on their preorders, they shouldn't do pre-orders in the first place! They only cause frustration. I would rather companies release their new products when they actually have them in their hands, like Arizer with the ArGo, Storz and Bickel etc. There is no confusion or frustration, just new products shipping immediately. Problem solved.

Another great example of pre-order fiasco is Grasshopper, happening right now with External Chargers and SS Cases that are delayed because of Upgrades to the Hopper. Its not always the companies fault, unforeseen circumstances happen and can cause delays, like Grasshopper but that's exactly why you shouldn't offer pre-orders!

Just Justin,
Reactions: DeeCee5

SpudBob

Last time we neared the "ship date" for the Tera back in Dec/Jan, we got an email from BNDLS stating the delay, so I am assuming they will be sending out another email, hopefully any day now, explaining the situation. Lack of livestream indicates that they know they're gonna get some slack for these delays, so they aren't doing them, I bet.

Someone talked to Eric and posted on Vapelife forum and he said they expect to be sending out Tera Units no later than the end of the month (Jan) and here we are.....I hate to be a Debby Doubter but I'm pretty sure we won't be getting our Tera's till the End of Feb at the earliest, mainly because of Chinese New Year, which BNDLS knows about.

This is just my opinion but companies that don't like to answer to customers complaining about delays on their preorders, they shouldn't do pre-orders in the first place! They only cause frustration. I would rather companies release their new products when they actually have them in their hands, like Arizer with the ArGo, Storz and Bickel etc. There is no confusion or frustration, just new products shipping immediately. Problem solved.

Another great example of pre-order fiasco is Grasshopper, happening right now with External Chargers and SS Cases that are delayed because of Upgrades to the Hopper. Its not always the companies fault, unforeseen circumstances happen and can cause delays, like Grasshopper but that's exactly why you shouldn't offer pre-orders!
I agree. Im not one to pre oreder. Just my preference, though, and sometimes it backfires. Wished Id preordered the Splinter by RBT!!! Id be getting it NOW not waiting in line for a few months. So there are two sides to the coin. That being said when I talked last to Eric he said they have been promised, by Smiss, a pre Chinese New Year delivery. They still have about 2 weeks so lets wait and see!

Just Justin

That's a good point, sometimes they work it out and they are on time and you get a product earlier and cheaper but usually, at least in my experience, that doesn't happen. I guess its really up to the consumer, are you willing to take a chance and if you are, like me, then your along for the ride. Maybe I shouldn't complain....I put myself in these shoes, now I need to walk in them!

That's fairly promising news from Smiss, I hope they pull it off. So when exactly is Chinese New Year? 2 weeks away?

Just Justin,
Reactions: jerseydvd

SpudBob

That's a good point, sometimes they work it out and they are on time and you get a product earlier and cheaper but usually, at least in my experience, that doesn't happen. I guess its really up to the consumer, are you willing to take a chance and if you are, like me, then your along for the ride. Maybe I shouldn't complain....I put myself in these shoes, now I need to walk in them!

That's fairly promising news from Smiss, I hope they pull it off. So when exactly is Chinese New Year? 2 weeks away?
I think it starts on the 16th of Feb! So fingers crossed!

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
Hey everyone, just wanted to share some information I have received regarding the Tera and CFC 2.0.

Update I have received, my apologies for the late response. Unfortunately some personal issues came up and it delayed me in responding. Please keep in mind that changes may occur and I am sharing with hopes that these dates don't change as well. The Tera is in the final stages of manufacturing and should be ready to ship to our office no later than February 9th. Once they arrive to our office the units will be put into inventory then proceed to being shipped. The CFC 2.0 has been pushed back because of this delay and it seems at the moment that the CFC 2.0 will not be ready until late February/early March. If there is another delay please note that Chinese New Year will ultimately push the release to early March if the Tera is not ready by February 9th. It is in efforts to make the units the best quality and performance on the first run that leads to these delays. Both of these units are new for us and our factory. They must be tested to ensure that they perform to our expectations and it is important that any irregularities are found, noted, and adjusted before the final production run. In our efforts to be transparent with the community and our own excitement we shared release dates that seemed realistic at the time and had set the Tera to being released months ago. We then announced the pre-order on our live streams in an effort to give our dedicated viewers an opportunity to be one of the first to be a Tera owner with hopes the unit would have been ready mid December. During this time it was decided to switch the aluminum chamber with stainless steel, to add a concentrate mode, and to add an extra safety measure so the Tera does not heat up automatically right when turning on the unit. These adjustments were required prior to manufacturing the new Tera model and set production back. We sincerely apologize for this and any inconveniences this has caused to our community. Because of the long wait time, those who pre-ordered the Tera and CFC 2.0 and would like a refund will be fully compensated. Our team has been anticipating the Tera for quite some time now and it is very difficult and disappointing being notified of a delay and it is even harder sharing the updates of these delays with our community. We have learned that our efforts in being transparent can also lead to unrealistic dates and will plan around this for future product launches. This has also caused a change in marketing direction and will put the live streams on hold until this current situation is resolved. The Pre-order process should not have happened the way it did and we unfortunately must look back at this occurrence for all future products. With the upcoming CFX 2.0 and Core release later this year we will hold off on early pre-orders and will learn from our setbacks with the Tera and CFC 2.0.

Feel free to email Eric@bndlstech.com with any questions and I will do my best to answer in a timely manner. Thank you all for the support.

jerseydvd

Hey everyone, just wanted to share some information I have received regarding the Tera and CFC 2.0.

Update I have received, my apologies for the late response. Unfortunately some personal issues came up and it delayed me in responding. Please keep in mind that changes may occur and I am sharing with hopes that these dates don't change as well. The Tera is in the final stages of manufacturing and should be ready to ship to our office no later than February 9th. Once they arrive to our office the units will be put into inventory then proceed to being shipped. The CFC 2.0 has been pushed back because of this delay and it seems at the moment that the CFC 2.0 will not be ready until late February/early March. If there is another delay please note that Chinese New Year will ultimately push the release to early March if the Tera is not ready by February 9th. It is in efforts to make the units the best quality and performance on the first run that leads to these delays. Both of these units are new for us and our factory. They must be tested to ensure that they perform to our expectations and it is important that any irregularities are found, noted, and adjusted before the final production run. In our efforts to be transparent with the community and our own excitement we shared release dates that seemed realistic at the time and had set the Tera to being released months ago. We then announced the pre-order on our live streams in an effort to give our dedicated viewers an opportunity to be one of the first to be a Tera owner with hopes the unit would have been ready mid December. During this time it was decided to switch the aluminum chamber with stainless steel, to add a concentrate mode, and to add an extra safety measure so the Tera does not heat up automatically right when turning on the unit. These adjustments were required prior to manufacturing the new Tera model and set production back. We sincerely apologize for this and any inconveniences this has caused to our community. Because of the long wait time, those who pre-ordered the Tera and CFC 2.0 and would like a refund will be fully compensated. Our team has been anticipating the Tera for quite some time now and it is very difficult and disappointing being notified of a delay and it is even harder sharing the updates of these delays with our community. We have learned that our efforts in being transparent can also lead to unrealistic dates and will plan around this for future product launches. This has also caused a change in marketing direction and will put the live streams on hold until this current situation is resolved. The Pre-order process should not have happened the way it did and we unfortunately must look back at this occurrence for all future products. With the upcoming CFX 2.0 and Core release later this year we will hold off on early pre-orders and will learn from our setbacks with the Tera and CFC 2.0.

Feel free to email Eric@bndlstech.com with any questions and I will do my best to answer in a timely manner. Thank you all for the support.
Thanks for the update Eric. I personally don’t mind waiting for the product to be ready.
Hope all is well,
David “Katdaddy”

Jack_72

Eric_boundlessvapes said:

Source

Jack_72,
Top Bottom