Aura Hybrid from Flowermate

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Right, that's the 3rd one I always forget! Thank you.

To be fair, I should include "the Project" by @Pipes, it's incredible and just requires a modern box mod with TC or TCR mode (and those are bloody cheap) It's way better than anything I listed above, for a fraction of the price. Community developped, open source, serviceable, rebuildable, modifiable, customizable it does it all. Adapts to water or your favorite stem of choice, 100% convection, energy efficient, uses swappable 18650... in fact the list of pros is so long it's almost unreal.

I invite everyone to join the thread here on FC!

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Haha I re-read my first post above and I already included the Project! :haw:

Well, better include it twice or more, as it's really worth it! :tup:

KeroZen,

ChocolateMonk

can anyone tell me what the battery life is like for this? 1500mah sounds very low for a multi vape, my v5s only lasts about 5 or 6 'rounds' and that has 2 x 2600mah batteries in it. I can see having to recharge this many times in a day if you're vaping ejuice and weed

ChocolateMonk,

MartyBigPlume

I've just this week received a Flowermate Aura. Has anyone experience with the dry tanks working well for them, in this unit or any others?

Haven't used it without the tank yet.

MartyBigPlume,

moszito

Hello

I have question to Aura Hybrid Vaporizer users.
Did anyone try it with Salvia Divinorum?

I'm using Salvia with Arizer Tower and it's perfect :) 249 C is enough to realese Salvinorin from leaves and have expected experience.

What about Aura Flowermate?
I read that it has 260 C max temperature, so it's enough,
but it has diffrent construction, I guess it's concudtion, not convection as Arizer is.

Did Anyone try it? Or maybe want to try and leave some feedback :)
I will be glad to get information from firt hand :)

moszito,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
I didn't even notice it could go so high, but indeed you can set it to 260°C.

KeroZen,
Top Bottom