Aura Hybrid from Flowermate

PPN

Volute of Vapor
After some search on Alibaba I saw this vape from Flowermate:

flowermate-aura-hybrid-vaporizer-temperature-control.jpg
flowermate-aura-hybrid-vaporizer-black.jpg

It can do both flowers and e-liquid, ceramic chamber, basically it's a e-cig mod with a FM dry herb chamber.

Full t° control from 104-446°F.

edit: I thought there was a oven + a e-cig atty thread but in fact it's only pods with cotton to soak your e-liquid/concentrates, better for me

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
So no flowers? Heat range would be sweet tho.

vapen00b,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
My mistake, I was not clear, there is an oven for flowers, you can load it with pods filled with e-liquid/concentrates, that's why they call it hybrid. In fact the HipVap is already doing exactly the same.

Heat range is 104-446°F.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Thanks for clarification!

Sorry, I wasn't clear also: meant to say I like that wide temp range - but thought it doesn't matter coz it can't handle herbs anyways. ;)
So this one could be interesting - despite being full conduction I guess?
What's the price tag? swappable batts?

vapen00b,

VaporSipper

I have one of these in front of my right now. It's a very nice looking unit, slightly taller and wider than a PAX 2, but thinner. Function is straightforward like all FlowerMates, five clicks to on, click and hold to start heating, temp up and down buttons (push together to toggle between ºF and ºC). It has two on/off buttons, one for the oven, one for the mod function. Comes with two pods, one for dry herbs, one for oil/wax. Both of these fit right in the oven. Best of all, seems these pods are standardized and fit in pretty much all FlowerMate ovens. The Aura Hybrid even has a storage compartment under the top lid to store a couple of extra pods for on-the-go reloading. Heating is very fast, reaching 400 ºF in about 30 seconds.

So far, the only downside I've experienced is a somewhat restricted airflow and fairly light vapor. The unit ships with a SS screen installed in the bottom of the oven, so I'm going to try removing it to see if airflow improves. Just keep in mind that if you remove the screen, you should only use the unit with pods so material doesn't get in the larger holes that are part of the oven bottom.

All in all, I think it's a good alternative to the FM5/FM5pro. It's very stylish and could pass as a cell phone if you held it up to your ear for stealth. =)

Vapor Loop

My mistake, I was not clear, there is an oven for flowers, you can load it with pods filled with e-liquid/concentrates, that's why they call it hybrid. In fact the HipVap is already doing exactly the same.

Heat range is 104-446°F.

It can take 510 tank's, It can even do weaker sub ohm up to 30 watts. I also noticed Vaporite just put one out that actually has a Fm looking mp. The Tantrum it also does 510 tank's up 30 watts, But the dry chamber is on the same side as the 510 connection.

Vapor Loop,
Reactions: KeroZen

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I got mine yesterday. It's a pretty decent dual vape. The pods don't work for anything so far but haven't got to use it much. I got like 10 new vapes in the past 2 weeks so it'll be a while before I really get to this

smutman,

VaporSipper

What's on sale for $69 there is the Aura, not the Aura Hybrid. I don't think they even have the Aura Hybrid...

VaporSipper,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
@VaporSipper : did you try tamping your load to make a little puck? All my FM's (in fact all my conduction vapes) work way better this way. And sip instead of rip, of course... :)

I don't do nicotine anymore but I imagine for someone into e-cigs this is great. Do you guys use it for its dual-purpose in practice? I guess for the mod part there's no review to make, either it works or it doesn't ! But can it do variable voltage when in this mode then?

They release so many products in so little time, machine-gun style, this company is amazing!

KeroZen,

VaporSipper

@KeroZen I have not tried tamping the load down tight with this vape, but will try it tomorrow and let you know what I think.

I have used the mod part for some cbd oil cartridges and it works as advertised. You can use the + and - buttons to change the voltage/wattage.

The Aura Hybrid is quite a nice little vape.

@VaporSipper : did you try tamping your load to make a little puck? All my FM's (in fact all my conduction vapes) work way better this way. And sip instead of rip, of course... :)

I don't do nicotine anymore but I imagine for someone into e-cigs this is great. Do you guys use it for its dual-purpose in practice? I guess for the mod part there's no review to make, either it works or it doesn't ! But can it do variable voltage when in this mode then?

They release so many products in so little time, machine-gun style, this company is amazing!

VaporSipper,

VaporSipper

@little maggie The Aura can only do oils and waxes with the included pod. The Hybrid can do the same as the Aura, but can also power atomizers with the 510 port on the bottom. There are some good pictures and details here: https://thevapor.institute/product/flowermate-aura-hybrid/

Also, the Aura is mostly plastic and has a pretty bad smell when hot. The Hybrid is mostly metal and has no smell that I could sense.

sickmanfraud

@little maggie The Aura can only do oils and waxes with the included pod. The Hybrid can do the same as the Aura, but can also power atomizers with the 510 port on the bottom. There are some good pictures and details here: https://thevapor.institute/product/flowermate-aura-hybrid/

Also, the Aura is mostly plastic and has a pretty bad smell when hot. The Hybrid is mostly metal and has no smell that I could sense.

The picture in your link does not even remotely resemble the item that PIU is selling for $65????

sickmanfraud,

VaporSipper

That is because it isn't the same item. That is exactly what I'm pointing out here. This thread is about the "Aura Hybrid" not the "Aura". They are two different vapes! So no, you can't buy the Aura Hybrid for $69 as mentioned above...

The picture in your link does not even remotely resemble the item that PIU is selling for $65????

VaporSipper,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I get an Aura on its way, not Hybrid the other pen style version, will post a full review after some tests!

Is there an Aura only dedicaced thread, please?

ps: I will get teh Ihit as well, sorry but I'm a bit excited about it....I hope I will be not disappointed!

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Hi, I get an Aura on its way, not Hybrid the other pen style version, will post a full review after some tests!

Is there an Aura only dedicaced thread, please?

ps: I will get teh Ihit as well, sorry but I'm a bit excited about it....I hope I will be not disappointed!

Sorry please delete should ahve been a PM

Last edited:
smutman,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I received an Aura (not hybrid) for testing from Flowermate...sadly it came dead on arrival, it didn't charge... they promised me another after Chinese holidays...

PPN,
Top Bottom