Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko697

Hope that happens....I miss mine already.
Well when I talked to him he told me the replacement units are going to be shipped and mine which is a new order cause I got lucky when there was a glitch in the system and was able to place an order.. He told me it will prolly ship out Monday not today and He told me he talked the shipping department and he told me that they are going to ship mine out today as well

Marko697,

RD

"Hawaii Home Grown"
I wonder where the GV replacements fit into the schedule. They will ship all replacement Ascents direct from DV to insure ver 1.1

RD,

lwien

At a quick glance, I thought you said they shipped with a sombrero. :D

Viva La Revolucion.....!!!!

bl9O1IX.jpg

Conky

When I asked, they told me it was not. It's still being produced I guess.

Anyone getting tracking info on the rma units?

Last edited:

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i got a tracking number 5 days ago that never updated and said it was to be delivered on 10/7/13 so you know that didn't happen... and oh yes... it was from DV so i am still waiting on a real tracking update on my RMA #6. hopefully soon. and i also was told that there would be no sombrero in it, that i could inquire about one later

mmenzie,
Reactions: Shrike

njluvdr

Keep calm and vape on
i got a tracking number 5 days ago that never updated and said it was to be delivered on 10/7/13 so you know that didn't happen... and oh yes... it was from DV so i am still waiting on a real tracking update on my RMA #6. hopefully soon. and i also was told that there would be no sombrero in it, that i could inquire about one later
I sent an email to Aaron today and he replied mine and I assume yours would ship out by 5 pm. We'll see.

njluvdr,

smokie

Would of liked a confirmation email saying my new one was on its way before they started to take orders again.

smokie,
Reactions: mewash2

smokie

No last email was 29 August saying rma 42. And they will send out a new unit after testing

smokie,

RD

"Hawaii Home Grown"
Mixed feelings about the way GV got out of the loop by sending a spread sheet listing those that need to have replacements sent directly by DV. Glad to be getting a unit directly from DV however, my GV RMA number is now meaningless and I have been UNABLE to confirm with DV that such a list has been received and that my correct shipping information ect. is on it. Sent e-mail and left phone message asking confirmation. Nothing!

RD,

mmenzie

I sent an email to Aaron today and he replied mine and I assume yours would ship out by 5 pm. We'll see.

no update to the tracking number i was sent, and no new tracking number received as 1:18am EST/ 10:18pmPST

mmenzie,

OF

My assumption (yeah, I know.....) is the whole reason for the added troubles of generating the data and DV using it is to integrate the lists so that owners get their units in proper order (date wise).

Think what you want, but I see noting at all in DV's actions to suggest anything other than that they are making every effort to 'do it right' there too........

While GV may have some issues, IMO DV has been extremely good here.

OF

RD

"Hawaii Home Grown"
My assumption (yeah, I know.....) is the whole reason for the added troubles of generating the data and DV using it is to integrate the lists so that owners get their units in proper order (date wise).

Think what you want, but I see noting at all in DV's actions to suggest anything other than that they are making every effort to 'do it right' there too........

While GV may have some issues, IMO DV has been extremely good here.

OF
I agree that DV has handled this correctly and much prefer getting a replacement directly from DV . My concern is I have no way of tracking the status of my replacement. No order #, no RMA #, and no response from DV when trying to get DV to confirm status of list from GV. I would just like confirmation from DV I'm in the system and on the list.

mmenzie

just got an update from the USPS site that something updated??? the electronic form received date was updated from the 4th to the 11th. the delivery date still says the 7th though?? so does that mean DV sent it to the post office and it will be coming to me for real?? time to sit back and see

mmenzie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom