Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

salivape

ye that's fair, people can get demanding

but that must be some rush if you can't even stand still to hold a camera haha,
Can't wait

The vid was only posted to keep us lot quiet. Da vinci said theyre not happy with it but would post it just so we could get a rough idea of what to expect.

I think Ive read too much of this thread

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
Mint Leaves?

I was thinking it would be nice to have a clip on attachment that clips to the closed mouthpiece to make it look like an electric razor. That way you could throw it in your glovebox and a police officer would just skip right over it. Just a thought.

hitnrun

Mint Leaves?

I was thinking it would be nice to have a clip on attachment that clips to the closed mouthpiece to make it look like an electric razor. That way you could throw it in your glovebox and a police officer would just skip right over it. Just a thought.

Hmmmm... "Mind if I search your vehicle?"..."Oh, look at this fancy italian shaver. Bet it shaves close... How's it turn on?" Oppps, busted. LOL

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Just a quick update, I am still reviewing all of the contest entries- there were a lot of great ones, and will have an answer by weeks end for you guys.

Sorry...off to another tradeshow- ASD this week and headed to Argentina next week for ExpoGrow. Exciting times!

And yes, I will admit that my camera skills suck, but it was just supposed to be a quick preview for you all on this forum, not an advertising piece. That gets made next week :)

VAPORIZER22

Just a quick update, I am still reviewing all of the contest entries- there were a lot of great ones, and will have an answer by weeks end for you guys.

Sorry...off to another tradeshow- ASD this week and headed to Argentina next week for ExpoGrow. Exciting times!

And yes, I will admit that my camera skills suck, but it was just supposed to be a quick preview for you all on this forum, not an advertising piece. That gets made next week :)

Safe and fun travels. Thanks for making the preview video, even though it did not come out as you would have liked, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to make it.

VAPORIZER22,
Reactions: 2clicker

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
this thing looks so boss... I wanted a cera desperately but I think I now have to hold on and wait for this guy to see before i pull any triggers.. the all glass airpath is def the main reason I want to wait for this and I dont think unless you have hit a cloud or an all glass vaporizer you can't appreciate how even the littlest things change the flavor of your herb. Even adding a screen to my gnome I can start to sense the taste of the metal. Plus does herb and oil all staying around the 250 price point range this thing looks ideal. If it functions well as a convection vape it will beat out the cera for me. Can't wait to see these things start popping up. Props and gratitude to DV for making such an innovative product. 2013 is the year for bomb portables to start popping up and your vape along with a few others are starting to prove that.

Goodlife101,

arrr

I would of liked to see what those mint leaves looked like after that session.

arrr,

bluemonkey

Sorry, did not mean to offend, i was not aware it was just added quickly to quiet folk down, can't catch everything on this thread.

saw it on you tube and took it to be the official launch video, think it was fair to be a little surprised,

bluemonkey,

arrr

Something tells me that it looks amazingly similar to ABV weed. :lol:

:peace:

I hope that's the case Stu :nod:, this product looks great and those hits were fast and huge for such a small portable. But to me it looked like combustion may have occurred especially when she went to pack it and smoke/vapor was coming off the bowl.

arrr,

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
I hope that's the case Stu :nod:, this product looks great and those hits were fast and huge for such a small portable. But to me it looked like combustion may have occurred especially when she went to pack it and smoke/vapor was coming off the bowl.

When I opened my Pax or Iolite oven, there were always vapors coming out into the sir. Quite common for conduction style vapes!

Dogman,
Reactions: arrr

D33z

Vape Newbie
When I opened my Pax or Iolite oven, there were always vapors coming out into the sir. Quite common for conduction style vapes!

The manufacturer has stated that it is convection with little conduction going on. A little conduction should be happening in almost every portable where the substance touches the heating element.

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
The manufacturer has stated that it is convection with little conduction going on. A little conduction should be happening in almost every portable where the substance touches the heating element.

In the case of the T1 and Cera, the blend should never touch the heating element. It is separated by the air space between the coils and the bowl. As the hot air is drawn past your blend, it strips the substance of it's natural chemicals. But I do think that in the case of the T1 (have not tried the Cera yet) I think the bowl the blend sits in gets hot enough after several on/off cycles to vaporize through conduction, but have never measured the bowl temp myself. Looks like I have some experimentation to do. I will get back.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
It get's hot, but I don't think it get's that hot. If it did it would be heating in the other direction too, and that would really fuck up the batteries.

CentiZen,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
The camera man completely sucks
Should have thought that through,
everyone loves an un-boxing routine, maybe a little walk-through of the use, to cover more features
so we can get a better idea of what it's like to use.

I'll have one of these in no time, and do a full, in-depth review on it. It's so exciting seeing the progress the portable vaporizer industry has made in the last few years. I remember a few years back my MFLB was the most innovative device ever, and BY FAR the best portable. Never thought I'd come to see stuff like this pushing the market to better their products. Well done DaVinci, well done.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
250! Hope it is better than Pax for that cash, although consider me intrigued!

SSVUN~YAH,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom