In the YouTube video from pre-product release (Feb. 7th, 2012) Lance says they are taking pre-orders at US$199. I wonder if people that pre-ordered got to keep that price point. In terms of "spring" I do note that in the Mica response to the off-gassing concerns, that they specifically mention March. Since the last one was released March 1 (I think), I'm going to presume they are targeting the same date. I also note, that release was a push back due to them wanting to get things "just right." So, I also won't hold my breath. But 6.5 weeks isn't too long to wait, and thus not buy something today. Besides, to read the full 68 page Davinci thread will take me that long anyway.