Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

the ob

all good in the hood.
vitolo is being cryptic :) First he said "keep guessing" and they he said he liked that one.

very sneaky my friend......

I have to know who to hunt down ;)

the ob,

Vitolo

Vaporist
:bowdown:
wb3wxj.gif

Yes. I saw the orange/red one....
I jumped immediately.
Sorry for being cryptic..
I was just being subtle in an effort to not disrupt universal harmony!
edit:
I have a new camera.. a real good one.
It will take a day or 2 to learn to use.... I was going to keep my mouth shut and just show up here with pictures down the road...
I like to surprise...
But not at the expense of our dear friend the ob's sanity!

Vitolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Ah Vito...so glad you got it. Sorry ob....you'll just have to pester Rick to make you another one!

momofthegoons,

the ob

all good in the hood.
it could have not gone to a better person.

I guess. :| I can find out where you live....

just kidding. I am glad it was you! I will just have to special request one in the future. Cant wait to see pics!

the ob,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am not going to waste anyones time with mediocre Zap pictures.. AromaZap... and Zapville, and Rick have changed my life. My wife will tell you so!
Zap pictures when I get it perfect..
But here for this Zap thread, I will show my Zap family my very first image taken with this Sony H70 (Until I get a memory card, I must download every 4 images and clear)
It is my very 1st ever image of a bud (admittedly young) that I have ever taken.
(also 1st camera I ever held in my hands!)
pkCdDz.jpg

Vitolo,

the ob

all good in the hood.
I am back with my stem issue.

tried a shop vac. no luck

tried a blow dryer no luck

what else do you guys have for me?

I guess these were made too well. it seems to be airtight.

the ob,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Are you sure it is water you are seeing?? and not oils?
If you are dead certain, you could leave it empty inserted in the Zap until it is heated all the way and water gone. Remove stem with a cloth it will get hot!

Vitolo,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Ob,

Two ideas. Try stuffing the corner of a wash cloth/t-shirt to wick moisture away or after cleaning run through a cycle in your dishwasher (in the utensil basket). If all else fails, rely on time.

chucku,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
ob, you're going to just have to break down and go to the store and get a can of air. That, or forget about it for a while until time does it's job. :p

momofthegoons,

Nycdeisel

Im sure hes busy working away at the Zap revolution!

I just got home and before even unpacking I opened up that glowing box(figurative glow... in my mind) and found a beautiful cherry zap!

just when I thought it couldnt get better, I gave it its first coat of butter(I use Buzz Butter) since I requested Rick to hold the polish(thanks man!) and WOW, the colors of the wood changed! I put a double coat, put a good amount on there and less then 30 minutes later its now almost completely dry all over the outside! this ones thirsty!

*pictures are coming asap

edit again: damn Vito is gonna become a professional at Zap photo shoots! nice bud!

Nycdeisel,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
The Zaptrain had gotten to be more like a roller coaster lately, up and down round and round all the great improvements and pics sure are exciting!!!

I got the tooling in yesterday Rick, thank you so much, I know its got to make my task mo easier. Gonna have to save a few bucks to get a head stock chuck. How wide does the new one you got open? I dig that barracuda for sure!

Ed's TnT,

Nycdeisel

if its a rollercoaster, then I think we just did the loop!

This is a bit smaller then my other logs, which is nice cause it fits better in the hand.

and the leather on mine looks a lot different then whats on the bottom of my walnut zap. could it only be the color? the texture seems different... care to explain rick?

btw you did a fantastic job on this I love it! another satisfied customer!

Nycdeisel,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
NYC, if I recall, Rick and Zaplady used "reclaimed" leather from the local St. Vinnies. Your new Zap's leather is probably from a different jacket. ;)

Can't wait to see a pic of it.

momofthegoons,

Nycdeisel

Ah, good thinking, Mom. Thats probably what it is.

THE pic? girl Im gonna post up multiple pictures(warning it may take up some space on this page, Ill try to keep the size of the pictures at bay) :lol:

we might be due for another page now

Nycdeisel,

flasharoo

Whelp, after spending the last two weeks or so reading these forums, I think I've finally landed on a myrtlezap as my first vape. I'm crazy excited. Do any of you have any extra last minute suggestions before I order this work of art?

flasharoo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Advice-
Polish her often.
Respect her.
Breath deeply of the vapors.

oh yes.... avoid "crimping" the transformers cord up near the unit.. by forcing the wire into unnatural positions! ;)

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

^ Solid advice from Vitolo.

here it is! what do you guys think?

*last one with them together shows the cherry unit before it was buttered.

DSC043842.jpg

DSC043862.jpg

DSC043872.jpg

DSC043882.jpg

DSC043822.jpg

i tried it briefly and its functioning great! i also think it has better airflow then the old brass unit

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom