Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

RumbleShorts

Man this is the LONGEST Saturday EVER!!

Those units look incredible! It looks like my package is with my mail lady. I don't think she gets to my neck of the woods until 4:00 pm (same boat as Kewpcer).

So a few more hours of suspense, I hope the mail lady comes through with the goods!

RumbleShorts,

HDLar

IMAG0338.jpg

Here is my first try at pics. This is ROCKYBURL. Hope it comes thru I'm doing this on my EVO 4G phone
Seems like the pic didn't come thru but that's where its at. Also

0339. 0340. 0341

HDLar,

kewpcer

Better late than never! I did up a proper unboxing video, but I need to give it the NPR trim to cut out some rambling.

Unpolished, and pulled a light hit after 10 minutes on the 13.5V. Swapping it to 12 in another hour or so.

Here she be.

img1028nv.jpg

img1030er.jpg

img1029cs.jpg

Wow. Just wow.

The eyes, the waving burl, the figures that are on fire. That's a Myrtle Zap rick. That's a god damn Myrtle Zap, hehe.

It's got a light stress crack through the knot on the side, but as long as it doesn't grow into a structural problem I don't mind. We love knots and burl and that's what ya get!

Outstanding Rick. I am very pleased. Gonna order some food so I can stay with it, haha.

kewpcer,

Gunky

Wow I am really excited about these new Zaps with redesigned core and concrete insulation. Can't wait till they become available!

Gunky,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The HTTP will be http... but I tried the link, and it is not a direct link. Go back to your picture in photobucket.. and notice there are difeerent link types.. Choose the one that says "direct link for layouts"

Vitolo,

smartrott

very nice kewcper, very nice!
I've had some erb (very special) sitting out drying since last night and I went ahead and loaded up all 4 of my stems. I'm gonna take my time, get nice and medicated and watch Dale Jr dominate Bristol.
Rumble - are you next?

smartrott,

kewpcer

This thing is giving the thickest vapor hits I've ever had. Jesus Christ.

Mother fucker... I'm sold. Let me know when I can send my Walnut in for a bottom bore.

kewpcer,

HDLar

Vitolo thanks for trying to help.my fat fingers added an m in front of Photobucket if you delete that m it is correct . For the rest of my pics the httpaddress is the same till you get to IMAG.the other pic #s are..........0339 0340 0341 0336 0337 0325 0324 0346
Those are Myrtle1 my 1st zap and Blackie my current walnut workhorse.myrtle2 I gave to my mechanic and don't have pics of it yet.

HDLar,

smartrott

Well, I've been trying it out the last hour or so. Getting decent/good vapor. I feel like I'm pullin as slow as I possibly can, although I have changed it up with different techniques - just trying different things. I know that with time and patience I'll be pulling better vapor. I can't stop looking at it. lol

smartrott,

HDLar

Vitolo
How do I make it green. (A link). With my evo4g I can't seem to paste or open 2 Windows like I can w/my pc. I have to type the whole address in. I want everyone to see the rock myrtle BURL . Rick was right its the trippyest most beautiful piece I've seen. My pics don't even do it justice.

HDLar,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I made it green by typing it directly into my post, and not touching "link" or "image" icons.
I want you to do this thing, man. I could post your picture.. but I need you to do it.
Copy this link as it is..
http://i1200.Photobucket.com/albums/bb338/hdlar/IMAG0338.jpg
touch that small image icon on top under the "smileys"
paste the link in that box that opens. I promise you will feel great when you see your image come up there! ;)
I reread your post.. if not on a pc and using a device, you will have to type this longhand.
1-type: ..........
2-NEXT: type in that url from above exactly...........
3-type:
no spaces needed in between. Good luck!

Vitolo,

Rick

Zapman
0062.jpg

Here is a shot of all five.
If you think these look good, just wait. The soon coming bottom install insulates the wood and the vapor trail more with two additional ceramic insulators above and below what the RockZaps shown here have. They also look nicer with more wood showing at the top.
bottominstall005.jpg

I will consider offering a few more of the above shown RockZap1 if there is an interest. If we do offer them, it will only be for a week or two. As soon as I get the bottom install production ready, we will only offer it for a RockZap.
If it was me(hehehe, yup, it is damn fun doing these protos).....if it was me, I would wait for the bottom install. We lucked out getting that SS washer that fits the top so well so the top trims out nice on these shown. Mo wood on top, turned a little pretty, looks better IMO. And the wood and the vapor will be insulated even better.
Thanks all for the kind words and pictures and picture tries.
We still have one out there we have not heard from and I am wondering. A Myrtle that I almost held over the weekend but decided to let go. She was not as hot as the others, slightly, but came through for me anyway right at shipping time.

Rick,

smartrott

I am proud to have my zap in the pic above. (second from the bottom right)

Each one is special and unique. :)

smartrott,

Vitolo

Vaporist
More unique than you could ever know...
the personality within soon does grow,
The Zap at new home fast arrives,
To loving arms... a quick bond thrives...
Torrent of feelings from deep within-
grain of wood and human skin...
Universal plan fulfilled ... deed is done
Zap and Zapped now are one!
Photoon2011-08-27at19585.jpg

Vitolo,

RumbleShorts

That's my new Girl on the bottom right. The mail finally showed up at 5:00!

I'll try and get some pics up later tonight.

She has been warming up for a couple of hours. I just slid her into a can cozy to help speed her along. Looking forward to nice Zap evening.... my first one :)

Rick,
You did an incredible job on your product and your customer service is the best I have ever come across. I truly appreciate the individual care you take with each customer and the very public face you maintain on this forum. My hat is off to you, for running a small business to be admired and emulated.

I'm off to give this girl a go! Be back later with some pics!

RumbleShorts,
Top Bottom