Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

i think that square zap on the right actually looks pretty damn cool. it's 10 years old!? o.0
wow. it's a big hunk of wood, does it still function properly 24/7 with such a big piece?

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
i think that square zap on the right actually looks pretty damn cool. it's 10 years old!? o.0
wow. it's a big hunk of wood, does it still function properly 24/7 with such a big piece?
I don't think Rick would put it up for sale if it didn't function properly. But I could be wrong?? :lol:

:rofl: I"m sorry but the big square zap is funny... if that red mushroom looking one is the one you mentioned earlier, well it does indeed resemble a red penis.... some zaps with alot of character are coming up soon and I admit a couple of em caught my eyes... who knows whats gonna when these go up :shrug:

Rick

Zapman
@Stealth....yes it functions. Properly is questionable as the two old squares are Blued Ponderosa Pine. Plenty of pine pitch for extra flavor. Both over ten years young.
The wood is kinda like an old mans wood. Soft but functional....mostly........
Ponderosa Pine is a soft wood. When we started making Aromazaps, over ten years ago, we tried some PP. That plan was soon changed to Western Hemlock, another soft wood but with no pitch. Plain jane light stuff that we stained with Mahogany, Walnut, Golden Oak or No stain(Natural). Those Western Hemlocks sold for several years. The wood was from our woodlot here at Zapville. They also ran plenty hot using soft wood.

HA! You see, you young fucks..........."they also ran plenty hot using soft wood" HA! Wisdom from an old guy!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Thanks for supporting my cause in such an awesome way by sharing Zap history. All those pieces look like tribal island temples to me and this pic shows the architectural evolution of the cult :).
:bowdown:to the Old Square Blue Pine :). We never know how long it is going to take till we see another square log vape for sale ;).
Abysmalcomparesize.jpg

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Thanks for supporting my cause in such an awesome way by sharing Zap history. All those pieces look like tribal island temples to me and this pic shows the architectural evolution of the cult :).
:bowdown:to the Old Square Blue Pine :). We never know how long it is going to take till we see another square log vape for sale ;).
Abysmalcomparesize.jpg
Damn Right! :rockon:

collegerower

OK, here are some Abysmal Bennie group shots. These will be going up tomorrow. Some are old brass Zaps or retro-ed with SS to fit brass stems. A couple are classics as you can see. Some are CRZs. They will all come with a transformer and one stem to fit the Zap, brass or SS. Shipping will be included in the price. They all work but a couple may have a pine smell for awhile or forever.
I will send 75% of the net money to Abysmal via PayPal. Net money equals sales price less shipping and my PayPal fee.
We are also getting some nice Primo CRZs up tonight. Please, no discount on the Abysmal stuff. Discount fine on our regular CRZ offerings.

Our Brass offerings. These are all the old classic style Zap. Some have a SS heatport retrofit. Some are mainly for nostalgia and go back over ten years. Small CRZ in the middle is for size comparison only.
AbysmalBrass.jpg

Nice to have the train headed down the track again. Back later or in the morning.

WOW! That old block on the right end looks amazing. I love the lightning bolt through it. Whoever gets that has one heck of a good looking zap.

I hope someone buys it before I do!

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
That are some really nice pieces right there, love the old square models too.

Good stuff Zapman :cheers:

I noticed the website is back online as well, get on it people :tup:

kewpcer

That Myrtle RZ1 with the VV for 125 is the deal of the century. RZ1s kill it at higher voltage.

kewpcer,
Reactions: Vitolo
That Myrtle RZ1 with the VV for 125 is the deal of the century. RZ1s kill it at higher voltage.

:doh: I saw that after I bought the maple aby5.... one heck of a deal, someonei is gonna really like that. when Rick does offer the vv power outlet on the accessories page I do believe one of em will come my way.... still stoked about the deal I got earlier, thanks Rick for the deals and giving proceeds to a friend in need....

PanicFreak,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I just talked to Zapville.... Rick wants you all to know that his internet is down and he cannot answer any of your questions here, or on the website, at this time. I'm sure he'll be the first one to let us know when he's back up.

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom