Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

HDLar

KEWPCER what voltage have you run your RZ1 ? I have the BURL RZ1, it hits about the same as my brass walnut zap w/a coozie.

kewpcer

@HDLar I used a 13.5Vac adapter with mine for the longest. No rattles no nothing. The RZ1 was a helluva tough vape. It's like it was designed to over-volt. Somebody that doesn't have one, should snatch up that Myrtle with the VV fast.

On 12V mine is about like you say. It's about the same as my brass zap with a coozie. I really like the RZ1 with a half-coozie on 12V. It's the perfect temp for me. Just a bit warmer than my Locust CRZ on 12V with no coozie.

I'm thinking the newer smaller myrtle shell for my CRZ may be just a tad warmer than the thicker hardwood shell it had before. If not... VV.

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Damn,,,,I'm impressed with my black locust every time I use her. The experience just keeps getting better. She's gonna be hot this summer. :love:

I feel you... my walnut baby that's been giving me the cold shoulder lately decided to strip down and get real hot today. had 3 nice cloudy hits and a wispy one,, was feeling good :luv: .. still think the VV ps will be helpful for those cold days though..

Rick

Zapman
HOLY SHIT! Now that was a real quickie for sure! Thanks to all for participating in the Abysmal Bennie. It will take me a while to sift through what went on yesterday evening and get everything shipped. The old units will go first and anything else assembled will also head out soon. The new CRZs will not get put together til later this week and probably shipped Monday/Tuesday. I will also get my discount code back alive for regular Zaps as I think it has expired.

No, I did not set prices too low. Just right. I wanted to see this thing act like a fire sale and it did that for sure. I had almost all the products done but not published when I last posted on FC that they were going up. All I had to do was open the product page and click to put them up. It was so cool because they started disappearing before I could even get them all up. And then my internet was gone for the rest of the night. Funny story about lots of good things, one is how you learn patience as you get older.
I'll have more later on the Abysmal tally and how we all did helping a guy in Bulgaria.
Abysmal, send me an Email with the Email address to get you your money through Paypal. I'll do that Friday sometime.

VV PS and related stuff will go up on the website today sometime. I had to order more wire off the internet that is due in today. I went to the big box stores on Sunday looking for some nice 18 gauge wire but was not happy with what I found. The wire coming is real nice with higher specs and a nice sheath. I think it will make a great finished product for the power cords. We are also testing all the VV PS's we have before shipping as we found one that did not do the job out of the first batch. We need to leave them on for several hours to test them. So far, we are happy with the performance of the model we picked. Two others received, direct from China, are crapola.
I get my VV PS from these folks. http://www.tattoomachineequipment.com/tattoo-power-supplies
The best deal for someone wanting a VV PS only will be to get one from them and make your own power cord or buy a power cord from us. My stand alone price for the Stealth will be $45 but that will be with a power cord and delivered. Get the VV PS anywhere but these folks have good prices for the product offered. You can also pick any single output VV from them as others are cooler than the simple one we have. Their shipping is reasonable too. You can also get a CLIP cord from them and we will sell the Zap plug to finish off your own cord. I'm sure there will be more questions on this.

I'm sure there is much more but I have to get outta here and get the day started. I'll drop in with some updates today as they happen, assuming our connection to the world stays up.
Thanks again to all who participated and all who wanted to get in but missed as everything went so fast. All the goodies were gone in a few short hours.

Aromazap Abysmal special is now officially over.
Yup, we like to get 'er done...................

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Thank you for the fundraise again Rick :) . IMO the prices were just right and fair for the warm FC hearts :). The speed that Zaps went "sold" is speaking greatly of the appreciation of your Logart trough the years till now :). :bowdown: . I hope one day i can try a Zap myself.. It is for sure has that log magic that makes everyone a kind dude .
-----------
I will shoot a PM right away Rick :) !

Rick

Zapman
How would this be for the first update of the day?
Total sales $1080 starting at 3:22 PM til 9:50 PM, 6 1/2 hours. That includes a bubbler and some small stuff that I included in the tally, a couple orders not yet paid but will when contacted later today.
$1080 less shipping(est) $90 and Paypal fees(est) $30 equals $960.
75% of 960 is $720 to Abysmal. I figure what the hell, lets give it a little Zapville twist since this is Bulgaria after all.
I'll be sending $777 to Abysmal today from Zapville and friends.

edit:That was quick. Less than 18 hours, start to finish with money you all paid delivered to Bulgaria already. I do love the internet.

Also be aware our regular Zapville orders take precedent over the Absymal stuff in the shipping department. I am guessing the earliest any Abysmal order will arrive will be this coming Monday.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Wow 777 is my lucky number too :p.
------------
Hey sessnet :) ! My defence is covered but the article that i am convicted is really bad.. and predicts hard penalties (1500-4000 $) which if not paid will result in max sentence + jailtime.. :( .Also there is going to be a second instance if the verdict is bad or if it is good and the prosecutor re-appeals (i don't wanna think of worst stuff now,but that means extra like 500 $ more for the lawyer depending on) . Anyway there is still time and hope and helpers :bowdown:! Also in two months i will have spend enough working time on my current job i will be able to take a loan from a bank up to 1000$ (based on my financial evaluation ).
Next time i buy a pound of weed it is going to be somewhere where i won't go in prison or destroy my future for that... :peace:!
It is going to be hard but i hope i will stay strong on my feet till my wings grow strong enough to fly away to clear skies of freedom :nod: .

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I'm really happy to have picked up an old myrtle for an 'eldery' MMJ friend of mine. :myday: Wow!!! That was a 'fire' sale alright!! Congrats to Rick, good luck to Abysmal,,,and 'good on' all who purchased and supported. :tup:

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I was actually watching the first part of the sale last night, couldn't believe how fast those two square Zaps went :o

I would have picked up the Redwood CRZ if I was allowed to, but at last.

Great benefit nevertheless Rick, I take my hat off for you sir.

Thanks for the update as well Ab, still crossing my fingers for the most positive outcome for you!

I miss my zap. :(

But good news is that I have ordered the Stealth variable voltage power station that Rick references above, so I will be back in business soon even better than before. And it shipped today!

But until I get it, I miss my zap. :(

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Look what Santa Claus, er... my mailman just brought me.... :brow:
w2gcia.jpg

California Redwood CRZ

Edit: She's at home with me now and all warmed up. I just took her virginity. :cool:

Lovin' it so far! Thanks for the beautiful piece, Rick. :clap:

Shit, wish I'd been around for the sale. Goddamn life and responsibilities! I really envy whoever got this one for a mere 60 bucks, what a steal!!

abysmal_012.jpg

Guess I can't downsize the image through the forum, even though it seems like you can put it shows up full size in the post...

Thanks for being so generous towards Abysmal and the community at large Rick!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I love this little redwood beauty. I just tested out the shorty stem that I bought in anticipation of my CRZ's arrival. The CRZ is so small and with the short stem it really makes it much easier to vaporbong than when I do it with my PD. Everything is nice and compact on my bubbler.....and the big ass rips are fucktastic.:rockon:

:peace:

Rick

Zapman
Stu, glad you are happy with that Redwood. They do seem to be real pleasers. Thanks for the pic and the comments.

Before I put the Abysmal stuff up, I tested them only by ohming them, ie, making sure the resistor was close to spec and properly hooked to the output plug. Today I thought I better give them a try, especially those big old Blue Pines. Very nice cloudy smooth pulls, no pine in the one I tried and they are barely warm to hold. They also had the original 7/8" heatport top washer which only lasted a short time. Almost every old Zap you see has a one inch top washer. They do need to pre-heat longer than most Zaps.
They were a steal, mainly for classic value. I'm sure there are more around here somewhere.
VV PS power cord wire came in today but very late in the day. I'll get the cords up on the website tomorrow.
Thanks again for all the support on the Abysmal Bennie. Besides everybody doing a good thing, it gave me an idea for one of those spontaneous moments with a bit too much Gin. garage sale or clean up before the kids have to sale, or whatever the fuck comes to mind. No more super sales for awhile though.

Top Bottom