Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Man, I'm bummed. I ordered some oils and a couple droppers from Lucky Vitamin. Package arrived today with droppers in it. I've looked 100 times and,,,,hold on,,,,,,,nope,,no oils... :rant:What movie was that,,where the mild mannered guy finally flips his fuckin lid??:bang: :goon: I'm like,,,not hardly bullshitin either. :horse:

Jeppy,
Reactions: Rick

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Vito, they sent tracking for one package "complete order". Plus,,the droppers were secondary. But,,,,if they show up tomorrow I'll eat my chocolate Easter bunny hat.

Jeppy,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
I'll take a slice of that hat too....
If they don't fly right.. let us know.
We will collectively avoid doing business with them and share our displeasure with the web!

Vitolo,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
My first post since the big move to this fancy new format. I didn't have time to check the forum for a few weeks so, so it took me awhile to catch up. I see some new converts have joined Zapville so welcome.

@Jeppy- I think the movie you are thinking of is "Falling Down"?

@Mom- Any other strains that you have found hard to vape? Did you find the "purple" strains (genetics, not temp) to have less trichs than other strains?

@Rick- Put me down for one of those bubblers. I was going to ask the goddess of glass (I'm looking at you Deez) for some knowledge, but that bubbler looks about perfect. I'll wait for the second handful, unless there is one still unspoken for.

Edit- Anyone else not using the clip in the stem? The newer screens fit so well, I just left the clip out when I swapped screens.

Hey guys quick question: How loose are your stems when you put them into the heatport? Doesn't seem like there should be much variation between units since its metal afterall but i'm just wondering as mine seems pretty loose/free to jiggle around.

Snugglebandit,

Nycdeisel

My first post since the big move to this fancy new format. I didn't have time to check the forum for a few weeks so, so it took me awhile to catch up. I see some new converts have joined Zapville so welcome.

@Jeppy- I think the movie you are thinking of is "Falling Down"?

@Mom- Any other strains that you have found hard to vape? Did you find the "purple" strains (genetics, not temp) to have less trichs than other strains?

@Rick- Put me down for one of those bubblers. I was going to ask the goddess of glass (I'm looking at you Deez) for some knowledge, but that bubbler looks about perfect. I'll wait for the second handful, unless there is one still unspoken for.

Edit- Anyone else not using the clip in the stem? The newer screens fit so well, I just left the clip out when I swapped screens.

Im looking at you too! :cool:

I have found a couple purple strains difficult to vape as well. And dryness was no issue, but every once in a while theres a strain that seems nice all around but just doenst put out the vapor like most other strains usually do. Its odd ad even i am not sure exactly why this happens. Not saying avoid purple, because even with a lesser amount of vapor i still get nice effect from it though it really isnt the same. Ok i will stop rambling now, back to sucking on the vaporbub :borg:

Nycdeisel,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I've noticed "the white" puts out virually NO vapor. It browned but no vapor. I couldn't believe it. I've had no problems with GDP though.

Jeppy,

Rick

Zapman
afreak, we only ship to US addresses and we are the main source for Zaps. There are many reasons we have this policy and we will stick with it. Zaps are officially available only in the US. A private transaction with a current Zap owner might be a possibility. Any service/warranty work on a global owned Zap will require shipping paid both directions by the owner.
I am getting some wood turned today for bubbler holders and Zaps. I found some old stash wood that was too small for the old design but will work for the CRZs, mostly all Myrtlewood. We are doing some Western Red Cedar too but those blocks will have to dry a bit longer before they are ready. Also a Cherry or two in the works.
I should get some bubbler shots up today with the wood holders. I am not taking names down but will post on FC shortly before I put them on the website. They will be in limited supply initially. We very much appreciate Tim getting on them as they require a good amount of hand work and he is very busy. We will see how they go. If they are popular at the price we offer, we will keep them in stock.
Blueberry is my favorite. Makes for an almost no bottom milkshake.
Stems are designed to fit the heatport loosely to allow for heat expansion. We have tightened that top heatport hole spec up just a few thousandths in the last couple months for as close a fit as is practical with our solid SS heatport construction.
Edit:
Looks like this will be the size/shape of the bubbler holders. They hold the piece WITHOUT the short GonG stem attached to keep the size down. A Cherry on the left and a Myrtle on the right. Zap in the middle for size reference. Note the bubblers are all slightly different.
DSCF3190.jpg

DSCF3188.jpg

damn I like the look of thos bubblers, was gonna try and be first in line but I gotta boat on my mind right now.... its bad I got to put off a new vapor utensil but I been wanting this boat for a long time. wish I could still spend mama and daddy's money. :)

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Excuse me folks....
I had something I wanted to say...
This thing rocks!
Oh hell , Rick.. I am sorry to do this to you... but get ready for some orders. My friends in Tucson just saw me do this... live and in person!

Sweet fucking video. I am willing to wrestle somebody for one.....right now.

Was that Mabel in the vid Vito?

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Got the 14mm Heavy! It is great :), lets you take nice slow long deep pulls that definitely made my bud darker than with the stock stems! It also tastes amazing and has nice ambiance compared to the stock as well. Vape on!

HIGHLY recommended.,..>
mailgooglecom.jpg

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Loving the look of those bubblers Rick. On those short stubby zaps it makes them look like old school paraffin hurricane lanterns - very classic :tup:

And great video Vitolo - call me an emerald 'cos you made me green with envy with that one ;)

So I got to spend the day with my new CRZ yesterday and we've become well acquainted. What a lovely piece of work. He feels great to hold in the hand and feel substantial - the strap line 'Solid as a Rock' is very apt on this occasion.

I let him heat up over night with a fixed 12v 1a power supply I had from China off ebay. When I started in the early afternoon yesterday I wasn't getting satisfactory vapor production. I know Rick tests all these babies before shipping so I was pretty sure it wasn't the unit. I tried various packing and drawing techniques with limited success so I decided it must be the power supply. I've been using a variable 3-12v 1a power supply with my MZ so thought I would try using that. Gave it an hour to see if there would be any difference and BINGO!

The hits I'm getting now are on par with my MZ, though the ABV is coming out a bit lighter. I've been using the glass tooty - I've become instantly attached to it - I love it's size, it feels very sturdy and works great. The flavour from this CRZ definitely exceeds the MZ I have. I guess there is always that background slightly toasted wood smell coming from the MZ that affects the taste (though I don't mind that at all). The airflow is also similar, but I'd say a little bit more unrestricted compared to the MZ.

So far I'm really enjoying getting to know my new Zap. I am hoping that once it's broken in a bit I'll get a little bit more heat, but if not I'm not too bothered. I've got a lot more testing and bonding to do before I'd say I know all of it's 'ins-n-outs' but for now I'm really happy with it :D

So here are some pics. I have decided on a name. It's a bit cheesy but I think it fits. Basically I won him as the first post of page 300. If you look at the pics those black marks are actually pitted (holes) in the wood giving it all a battle worn look - so my old battle scarred warrior of a vape that is solid as a rock and was first of the 300 is called "Spartan" - as in the 300 Spartans of Greece.
sdc10669c.jpg
sdc10671r.jpg
sdc10673.jpg
sdc10675j.jpg
sdc10678b.jpg
sdc10695j.jpg

Sorry about the sideways pics - couldn't work out how to correct that!

cluffy

Vaker
afreak, we only ship to US addresses and we are the main source for Zaps. There are many reasons we have this policy and we will stick with it. Zaps are officially available only in the US. A private transaction with a current Zap owner might be a possibility. Any service/warranty work on a global owned Zap will require shipping paid both directions by the owner.
I am getting some wood turned today for bubbler holders and Zaps. I found some old stash wood that was too small for the old design but will work for the CRZs, mostly all Myrtlewood. We are doing some Western Red Cedar too but those blocks will have to dry a bit longer before they are ready. Also a Cherry or two in the works.
I should get some bubbler shots up today with the wood holders. I am not taking names down but will post on FC shortly before I put them on the website. They will be in limited supply initially. We very much appreciate Tim getting on them as they require a good amount of hand work and he is very busy. We will see how they go. If they are popular at the price we offer, we will keep them in stock.
Blueberry is my favorite. Makes for an almost no bottom milkshake.
Stems are designed to fit the heatport loosely to allow for heat expansion. We have tightened that top heatport hole spec up just a few thousandths in the last couple months for as close a fit as is practical with our solid SS heatport construction.
Edit:
Looks like this will be the size/shape of the bubbler holders. They hold the piece WITHOUT the short GonG stem attached to keep the size down. A Cherry on the left and a Myrtle on the right. Zap in the middle for size reference. Note the bubblers are all slightly different.
DSCF3190.jpg

DSCF3188.jpg
WANT!!! Nice looking stuff as always Rick, keep on turnin'!!!

Top Bottom