Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Nycdeisel

Same here. I would like to order one as soon as I can. I always admired the ones that were made for PD so Im sure I will love one of these!

Nycdeisel,
Reactions: Rick

MaquinaVapor

Maluco Beleza
hi folks, I knew I should poke my steam screen. But I was holding my flight box little brusher and got tempted to use...So I ended up with a loose screen....

I've seen posts about the screens, even Vito's trial of a finer mesh. But I haven't found an description on how to put them back into place.

Can anyone help me with that?

Cheers!

MaquinaVapor,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Use the tamping tool. Flatten the screen well, and you can force it in from the front (from the tip), until it is well seated in the stem tip. You could write to Rick and request a new screen, to slip down in there.
I hope this helps... it is just a matter of becoming comfortable with the screen/stem manuever, and it becomes a snap!

Vitolo,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Use the tamping tool. Flatten the screen well, and you can force it in from the front (from the tip), until it is well seated in the stem tip. You could write to Rick and request a new screen, to slip down in there.
I hope this helps... it is just a matter of becoming comfortable with the screen/stem manuever, and it becomes a snap!

If you don't have the tamping tool you could also use the flat side of a bamboo skewer as well.

jeffp,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I'll be in for the first round of bubble tooties myself!
These are not your "grandmother's Stems"... these are a whole new ballgame of... one piece percolation technology!
Although small in comparison... no less care went into these bubbling beauties than went into the Hyrdratubes, and showerdomes used by some other vapes.
Keep your eyes peeled for a video submission .... that will shed ample light on this device!
Give me about a couple of weeks to get this posted!

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Ok, so after a over a month of waiting and chasing the Post Office here in the UK my CRZ is getting delivered tomorrow. I can't wait as I'm off work for 4 days as of tomorrow so plenty of testing :science: resting :zzz: vision besting :ko: to come!

J.R.R.Tokin',

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Oh man, so you have 3 new vapes to test now for the next few days? Poor guy, just let me know if you need some help there brother :D

OhTheAgony,

Rick

Zapman
We will not put the new bubblers up until I get all my shit together on them. That means holders and GonG stems done. We will be working on those today/tomorrow. I will get more coming too as I only picked up a handful yesterday.
In the meantime, Spring has arrived in North Idaho. A snap from the ip camera on top of our house, a couple minutes ago.
4-4.jpg

Rick,
Reactions: Vitolo

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Oh yuck!!! Not snow again!!! We've really lucked out here in Michigan (fingers crossed it stays this way). I hope Mother decides to give you guys in Zapville a break real soon.

Looking forward to trying one of those bubblers myself... I'll be glued waiting for the announcement that they're up.

momofthegoons,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Bloomin 'ell Rick is that how spring usually starts in your neck of the woods?

Here in Blighty I was sunbathing on the beach last week in temps around 28c, today I had to whip out the long-johns again as it's dropped back down to -2c!

@OTA - jump on your bike to Hook Van Holland, get that ferry across the channel, do the hour coastal drive to mine and we can test drive this bad boy together - I'll even put you up for a few nights in my spare room!

Vitolo

Vaporist
Oh yuck!!! Not snow again!!! We've really lucked out here in Michigan (fingers crossed it stays this way). I hope Mother decides to give you guys in Zapville a break real soon.

Looking forward to trying one of those bubblers myself... I'll be glued waiting for the announcement that they're up.
Heck... I had to apply my own cannabis tinctures to my sore joints, and Zap 2 stems just from looking at Rick's pictures!

lwien

Oh yuck!!! Not snow again!!!

Perspective, perspective. Anytime I see that pretty white stuff floating down from the sky, I get that adrenaline feeling thinking about taking off from the Cornice at Mammoth. LOVE snow, but then, I'm from SoCal.

lwien,

Rick

Zapman
Well heck, thanks to Vito and perseverance, I can upload a vid to photobucket in decent time.
This was done almost a month ago, late in the day and really thinking it would never go anywhere. I have tried a few retakes and none were as 'good' as this original.
This is the first time I have ever put anything like this 'up there' and I am a bit hesitant but am doing it. I have been doing these things for a long time. 'They' have always known as we never hide "Aromazap" with vendors or on our tax returns. I may get some flack from Zaplady as she has not seen it and generally would be against such things. But then, I always liked the 'ask forgiveness, not permission' thing.
A little more of my world. Click on the old guy.

Vitolo

Vaporist
That was OUTf__ckinstanding@Rick! Thanks for the glimpse into your inner sanctum, Zapman.
That personal "shoutout" was solid Gold.
Thank you!
(If I could have "LOVED" that post I would have~)

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Helloo Zapman :wave: Great to put a voice and a face to the words so many of us have read and the works so many of us have drooled over.

I see you have all the essentials to get you through the cold snap i.e. a bottle of gin, a zap and somewhere to hide out and partake! I'm a Bombay Sapphire man myself with gin but my love is Islay Single Malts - my MZ and a nice dram or two of the good stuff = great for the end of an evening.

J.R.R.Tokin',

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Oh noes, he's on the gin again :lol:

Cheers zapman :cheers:

You got 28 degrees J.R.(R.)? :o

Bloody hell, I thought we had it good at 19 degrees in March. And now they say it's gonna snow here this weekend.. :uhoh:

Sounds like a fun plan though, we should do that one day! :tup:

ps: it's 'Hoek van Holland', 'hoek' is the dutch word for corner

OhTheAgony,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Enjoyed the vid. I wish we could all be a bit more visible.

We had all-time record breaking 23.6 (75F)down to -2.7 (27F) here in Scotland, that was recorded in the East though. Up to 10 inches of snow too in the hills.

I'm a Bombay Sapphire man myself with gin but my love is Islay Single Malts - my MZ and a nice dram or two of the good stuff = great for the end of an evening.
Off to Islay myself next week for a couple of days. Some bog/heath caught fire and my Mrs has to survey the damage; thought I'd tag along. There's a nice one I tried recently called "Bunnahabhain", from the village of the same name- it tastes noting like an Islay malt. It's surprising; no peat at all. Sweet, like honey. It's worth a try just because it's so different for an Islay whisky. :tup:

WatTyler,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Woop!!! Guess what finally arrived! What a beauty Rick. So much better up close. I didn't realise from the pics that the shape was slightly barrelled and that those marks are actually pitted - love it!

I had a name I was thinking to name it but wanted to wait till I had it in my hands to see if the name fit - it definitely does - I'll reveal the name when I manage to find my camera charger and post some pics.

And loving the glass tooty - solid piece and nice feel to it - love the new silicone tip holding allowing easy change and cleaning, definitely the way to go.

I won't get to test him till tomorrow as I want to give it a proper run and start and end the day using him.

Thank you so so much Rick, she's a beauty.

J.R.R.Tokin',

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Ordered a GonG Heavy 14mm to try and see how it is compared to the stock stems. They don't taste weird at all, I am just going to see how it changes the hits and whether it improves it or not. Will report back!

Elluzion,
Top Bottom