Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I'm also looking forward to this "winter solstice special" Christmas seems like a good enough excuse for me to buy a log vape :D

aesthyrian,

Mined Field

Just thought I'd throw in another review here. I bought an aromazap not too long ago and have to say my hat goes off to Rick, amazing customer service. He went out of his way to help me out when I carelessly ordered two aromazaps by mistake haha.

Anyways, the vaporizer itself is pretty much amazing. Having only owned a vapor genie, I'd recommend the aromazap over the genie for home use. Even though I don't have to refill butane much on the lighter I use for my genie, it's just too much of a hassle to deal a lighter when the aromazap is around. In fact, my only regret after buying it is that I hadn't bought more tubes, just to avoid emptying/refilling during one session.

Mined Field,

Rick

Zapman
Wow! lots going on since I have last been around. Thanks to all for contributing.
Small rattles will come and go in log vapes. You can reduce or minimize this annoyance by keeping the top ring that is on top of the top plate of the heatport assembly tight. Do that by tapping around the circumference of the ring with a flat bladed screwdriver and a hammer with Zap on a firm surface. You can also use a 3/4" copper coupling http://plumbing.hardwarestore.com/52-332-copper-unions-and-couplings/copper-coupling-252247.aspx or similar diameter bushing of some kind to do the job. An extra 1" internal retaining ring over the original will really keep it all tight as the newly installed ring will seat in fresh, uncharred wood.
All newbies to log vaping need to know there is a learning curve and it is your responsibility to push that curve until you are very happy with what you get. The good vapor is there but is takes tweaking your flow to get it right.

OK, announcement:
The Aromazap 2010 Winter Solstice Special is here. Complete Zap kit, your choice of hardwood, 2 vapor stems, copper cup(no Aroma flower or oil), 12 volt transformer(no car adapter), ZaPolish and a clear Tooty glass stem with two removable tips, carbed or not for $150 delivered.
http://www.aromazap.com/shop/2010-winter-solstice-special.html
edit for:
I am open to suggestions on making the item clearer on our website or adding more accessories as an option. Remember to read the entire page for product details.

Rick,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
Oh, buying Zaps is like a freakin addiction, once you get one, use it for a while, and then see what else Rick is turning out, you got to have another, and then you got to turn everyone you know on to it. It just aint right!
Shit, I need more to people to burn, not vape!

:lol: As you know, I happen to have this particular addiction. Every time Rick, or anyone for that matter, shows a new beauty, I want another one. It's because they are usually all so different. :rolleyes: Such a problem.....

We're just going to have to get a few more people turned on to your tubes Ed. I had a bonding session with my walnut Zap and my myrtle stem a few moments ago. Pure bliss.

Yes this obsession we have with Zaps is a very enjoyable addiction, one that never ceases in lifting my spirits.

Ed's TnT,

Spacenstein

Rick said:
OK, announcement:
The Aromazap 2010 Winter Solstice Special is here. Complete Zap kit, your choice of hardwood, 2 vapor stems, copper cup(no Aroma flower or oil), 12 volt transformer(no car adapter), ZaPolish and a clear Tooty glass stem with two removable tips, carbed or not for $150 delivered.
http://www.aromazap.com/shop/2010-winter-solstice-special.html
edit for:
I am open to suggestions on making the item clearer on our website or adding more accessories as an option. Remember to read the entire page for product details.

I think I'll still be purchasing the Primo Myrtle Kit.. pretty soon too! I really love the hand crafted flower cup and little dragon fly ;)

I've heard so many good things about your products Rick! I just keep looking through pictures and videos thinking about how great mine will be-- haha, I'm such a kid. :D

Although, I'm curious about a few nonsense things..

-Does the 3-stem holder have the same diameter as the Zap?

-Also, would you ever offer something of a similar size to the stem holder that is somewhat hollow, with a top, to hold ground up bud? (i can't remember where i've seen this, but i swear someone offers i'm just wondering if it was you)

-Spacenstein.

Spacenstein,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Got my sweet CherryZap in yesterday, gotta say I was really surprised how quickly it warmed up, I didn't get to spend as much time with her as I would have liked, kinda like just meeting a beautiful woman for a brief minute, talkn BS with her, getting a quick smile, and then never to see her again, only I am gonna get some more quality time with the new lady and we are gonna get down to business!!!

Thanks Rick!

Ed's TnT,

Rick

Zapman
Spacenstein
Stem holders are close to 2 inches in diameter and the Zaps are right at 2 1/2". No hollow wood stash box or whatever from me. I only do the stuff that does not have Chinese or other world competition.

Rick,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
I've read that the PD may be left on all the time. Can the MZ be left on or will it get too hot?

pinoy,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
The winter solstice special looks to be an amazing deal. I'm almost ready to purchase but I still haven't seen this vape in action.I checked there website and I didn't see any videos. Could someone film a tutorial or post a link. Thanks in advance.

pinoy,

Spacenstein

Rick said:
Spacenstein
Stem holders are close to 2 inches in diameter and the Zaps are right at 2 1/2". No hollow wood stash box or whatever from me. I only do the stuff that does not have Chinese or other world competition.

I thought I had read through this entire thread, but I went back a few pages and caught a glimpse of your stem holders that I hadn't seen. Really a nice addition, and makes me want the primo kit even more.

pinoy said:
The winter solstice special looks to be an amazing deal. I'm almost ready to purchase but I still haven't seen this vape in action.I checked there website and I didn't see any videos. Could someone film a tutorial or post a link. Thanks in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYwWuZYGaYk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr8F0BrkW1Y
(this one doesn't actually show the unit in use, but you can spy it out in the background. it's an older aromazap if i'm correct.)

I wish there were more videos of some Zaps out there but these are literally the only ones I can find.

-Spacenstein

Spacenstein,

Rick

Zapman
We don't do videos, youtube, facebook, tweet or twitter. What you may find out there is from gracious customers who have loved their Zaps and taken the time to put something up in the magic world of the internet.
What we do here is keep chugging them out to now thousands of customers for almost ten years. Kinda fun to not play all the "social network" stuff yet still have a job every day. Zaps do perform, even though they are not on Dancing With The Stars.

A few orders will be delayed because of Thanksgiving and our last minute decision to take some personal time for close friends and neighbors. Email us if you have any questions about your order. Those orders will arrive this coming Monday rather than this Saturday.

Rick,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: Indeed, indeed. SmokingE, I would think this sale would probably run through Christmas or so, but check with Rick. Gotta tell you, you wont be sorry with the product or the service.

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes

SmokingElectricity

I think a Myrtle+DBV+MFLB= TRIVAPE

do i turn into a robot if i puff all three at the same time LOL...

sorry i got carried away. :rolleyes:

SmokingElectricity,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
do i turn into a robot if i puff all three at the same time LOL...

Naw, you just turn into one stoned motha! :ko: ;)

Sounds like a nice line up to me; personal vape, party vape and travel vape!

momofthegoons,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Oh noes! All 3 of them have their place!

The Zap is normally reserved for the top shelf buds, and when I am running a bit low or just in general. I just love the way they taste through it. The SSV is used for a moon sesh. And the LB is used for travel and quick seshes.

AGBeer,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
pinoy,
Zaps are the shit. Why would anyone need a video tutorial, 1. Plug It up. 2. Warm it up 3. Grind it up 4. Vape it up. My zap has been good to me and I think every honest person deserves one. :D peace ppls.

PanicFreak,

SmokingElectricity

AGBeer said:

The Zap is normally reserved for the top shelf buds, and when I am running a bit low or just in general. I just love the way they taste through it. The SSV is used for a moon sesh. And the LB is used for travel and quick seshes.

thats what i'm saying. DBV is great for water filtration. LB is good for when i'm on the go or laying in bed. the zap looks like it will be perfect for rest of the time.

is there a waiting period [like with other log vapes?]

SmokingElectricity,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
SmokingElectricity said:
AGBeer said:

thats what i'm saying. DBV is great for water filtration. LB is good for when i'm on the go or laying in bed. the zap looks like it will be perfect for rest of the time.

is there a waiting period [like with other log vapes?]

About a week give or take....

JDSupreme,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Here comes the best part! Rick's normal turn around, from order to ship, is usually a little over a week. For sure by two. So you can get one of these bad boys in your hands pretty quick.

Go for it SmokingE......you know you want to.......

It's gonna be that E-Z!!!! :cool:

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
PanicFreak said:
Zaps are the shit. Why would anyone need a video tutorial, 1. Plug It up. 2. Warm it up 3. Grind it up 4. Vape it up. My zap has been good to me and I think every honest person deserves one. :D peace ppls.

Not just the shit, the cats ass!!!

Ed's TnT,
Top Bottom